Start by marking “Tangled Up in Love: Box Set (Caught Up In Love, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
Tangled Up in Love: Box Set (Caught Up In Love, #1-4)

Tangled Up in Love: Box Set

(Caught Up in Love #1-4)

Discover the sizzling, sexy and thrillingly romantic New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Caught Up in Love series by Lauren Blakely, the author of Seductive Nights!

This ebook contains the following four books:
• Caught Up In Us
• Trophy Husband
• Playing With Her Heart
• Pretending He’s Mine
-Kat Harper reconnects with her first love, Bryan, who broke her heart years
Published December 14th 2013 by Lauren Blakely Books

To ask other readers questions about Tangled Up in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tangled Up in Love

Sharyn Hock
May 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
A great collection of books. The books are each a standalone story but the characters do make appearances in the other stories and 2 characters continue in the Seductive Nights series. Sexy chemistry throughout and I just love the banter and humor the characters have towards each other or their friends/family. I like how this author writes...smooth and hot stories without overdoing the sex.
D.C. Triana
Lauren Blakely's books have become my new addiction! Having read the Seductive Nights Series first it was so great to go back and read about all these wonderful characters that started it all. I love how Lauren Blakely connects all these characters into intricately woven stories of family and friends. They live near each other, their brothers and sisters and lawyers and best friends. It’s great when you see Julia & Clay from Seductive Nights having breakfast and you get a peek into their lif ...more
Theresa
Mar 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Get Caught Up in Love!! I love Lauren's books - great box set!!

Caught Up in Us (Caught Up In Love, #1) ~~ 5 stars

Kat and Bryan caught my heart. I started this book less than 24 hours ago and really enjoyed it. It has many of the classic romance themes - falling for your brother's best friend, getting your heart broken, fighting to the pull of attraction. However it kept me very interested and on the edge of my seat. I wondered if Kat's business would take off or would she throw it all away hopin
Heather
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This is a good series and I have to say the last book was my favorite. It was the steamiest out of the four books, but not only that it did the best job of updating us on the previous couples in the only books. This is a good series with plenty of romance, content and steamy scenes that we all love. ⭐⭐⭐⭐ ...more
Elle
Jan 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as a gift from Lauren Blakely. Having never heard of her stories before and an avid reader I am wiling to give all authors a chance. I am glad that I did. Each of these stories tell a tale about love. How is can completely consume you in ever way. The stories characters are intertwined with each of the stories in this box set.

The first story is the story of Kat and Bryan
Kat fell in love with her brother's college roommate. Bryan fell in love with with best friends little si
Wendy
Dec 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
I've always wanted to read these stories by Lauren Blakely and I was glad that I was able to get this bundled set. All the characters are intertwined so it was nice to be able to go freely through the stories. I liked this bundled set of stories very much!

The first story "Caught Up in Us" is about Kat and Bryan. They knew each other five years earlier when Bryan (who is friends with Kat's older brother) came to her hometown to help with her parents' store. They began a love journey that ended w
MsChris1161
Dec 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed, ebook, own
This is a chance to read a great series that should not be missed! Every one of these stories made me laugh over the witty banter, sigh over the romance, and fan myself to calm down over the sexy and steamy love scenes. Her characters and storylines are fun, realistic and completely drew me into their world. Lauren Blakely is an author who's writing is not to be missed out on and this boxed set is a fantastic deal!
Tracey
Dec 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Lauren Blakely fans rejoice! Having read each of these lovely books (and they're all 5-star reads, too!), I can't recommend them enough. Add the bonus of having them all in one boxed set, and you've got a recipe for perfect. Grab a set for yourself and for your romance-reading friends, and fall in love x 4. :-)
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
I have read all of these and they are all 5 star reads! Trophy Husband has Chris, one of my all time favorite BB in it. And, Playing with Her Heart has Davis another BB!! This is a great series of books with characters that you fall in love with in one book and then they get their OWN book! At this price, BUY it for yourself and a friend!
Ashley Schoen
This box set includes:
Caught Up In Us
Pretending He's Mine
Trophy Husband
Playing With Her Heart

They can each be read as a stand alone but it works better to read them in order. Each story is about the main characters finding love in many different ways and learning about themselves in the process....very cute, steamy, and funny.
Cindy
Dec 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Have you read any of the FABULOUS books by Lauren Blakely? Whether you have or haven't this is the steal of a deal you are going to want!!
You get Pretending He's Mine, Trophy Husband, Caught Up in Us, and Playing With Her Heart. These books are all 5 star reads from me. Come meet and fall in love with Lauren Blakely's AWESOME BBF!!! Only $4.99 for them all is a sweet deal!! 1-click today!!!
JmsBndGrl
May 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lauren-blakely
I enjoyed all 4 stories, but the last was my favorite. It reminded me a bit of the Phantom of the Opera, my favorite musical. Maybe the Broadway theme inspired it, but it was still my favorite of all 4 stories. Loved the other ones as well, the 3rd one started slow, but ended well. All and all enjoyable reads.
Tammy Holdeman
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful read!

Very well written. I liked how each story centers on a couple but yet as you go through each book you see how they are somehow intertwined. Kat and Jill are friends, Reese and Jill are friends, Chris and Jill siblings etc., good flow from story to story.
Leighanne Cooper nottingham
Jul 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!!

I am so in love with Lauren Blakely's books... I enjoyed this series so much... the humor, hot sex, and romance, kept me coming back for more.. I will definitely read more of her books.
Krys
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolute love this series! It is so hard to pick a favorite couple out of them all because they are all suck great stories and characters! Can't wait to read more of Lauren's books!
Bette Hansen
Dec 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic collection of some of Ms. Blakely's five star books. Her writing style is fun and oh so sexy. You will not be disappointed with any of these books. Grab a copy today
BrnEyesTX
Aug 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series. Must read more!!!!
Vickie Mediate
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Excellent series. It's so nice to see how the characters I've met in other Lauren Blakely books came together.
Kristin Kent
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: chick-lit, romance
A joyful, funny romp through romance with 4 couples whose stories are somehow entertwined form one to the next. Glad I found this author.
Laurie
Jan 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Glad to get this bundle. Difficult to choose a favorite, but loved how they were all linked in some way. Great reading.
Ellen Cetera
Jan 01, 2016
deana haynes
Feb 06, 2016

• Captured Boxed Set: 9 Alpha Bad-Boys Who Will Capture Your Heart
  • The Accidental Mistress (Accidental, #2)
  • Cinderella Chronicles Box Set (Cinderella Chronicles, #1,2,3)
  • Blood Lines: Kallen's Tale (Witch Fairy, #3.5)
  • Call Series Box Set (Call, #1-2.5)
  • Sailor Moon Box Set 2 (Vol. 7-12)
  • Unconditional Love (Seven Days, #2)
  • The Art of Control (The Art of D/s #3)
  • Some Like It Hot
  • For His Pleasure: The Boxed Set, Books 1-6 (For His Pleasure, For His Taking, For His Keeping, For His Honor, For His Trust, For His Forever)
  • Darkest (The Dark Side, #3)
  • The Secret (George & Harvey, #1)
  • Lacing Shadows: Anthology
  • A Fighting Chance (Chances Are #3)
  • Knight Games Box Set  (Knight Games, #1-4)
  • Lawless & Soulless
  • Shadows of Yesterday (Ravenhurst, #2)
  • The Trouble with Magic (Magic, #3)
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: https://laurenblakely. ...more

Caught Up in Love (5 books)
  • Caught Up in Us (Caught Up in Love, #1)
  • Pretending He's Mine (Caught Up in Love, #2)
  • Trophy Husband (Caught Up in Love, #3)
  • Stars in Their Eyes (Caught Up in Love, #4)
  • Playing with Her Heart (Caught Up in Love #5)