Start by marking “Wilson and Miss Lovely: A Back-to-School Mystery” as Want to Read:
Wilson and Miss Lovely: A Back-to-School Mystery

Wilson and Miss Lovely: A Back-to-School Mystery

3.54  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
A charming school story with a twist—new from John Stadler!

Wilson had just finished his first week of school and could not wait for the next one to begin. He was very fond of his new teacher, Miss Lovely. But something was wrong that day—very wrong. There were no school buses, the school itself was empty, and something strange was approaching. Undeterred and ever-hopeful t
Published April 30th 2014 by Robin Corey Books (first published June 23rd 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Wilson and Miss Lovely, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wilson and Miss Lovely

Sara Bland
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children-s
I love this book! Wilson is so excited to go back to school on Monday and he just almost cannot wait! He gets up very early and happily gets ready for school, but he realizes that no one else is awake or around. On his way to school he sees no one, which he thinks is unusual, but he goes on anyway. Once Wilson gets to school he is so disappointed that he cannot find his teacher or his friends. The fun part about this book is that on every page there is a fold out, and you get to see pieces of a ...more
Shannon Brasher
This book would be a good book to incorporate as a read aloud during the first week of school (preferably on a Friday.) Wilson is so excited for school and embarks upon some fun adventures while he is there all alone. All the while danger is getting closer and closer. Children will love the lift the flaps as well as the surprise ending.
Sari
Jun 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: preschoolers
We checked this book out of the library, but my 3 year old son loves it so much I am going to buy it for him. Wilson is a rabbit who is so excited to see his teacher, Miss Lovely, that he goes to school on a Saturday. He is surprised that no one is around, but he's about to get an even bigger surprise. I won't ruin it for you, go ahead and read it yourself.
Edna
Very fun book about a young rabbit who can't wait to get to school and see his favorite teacher; nothing will stop him not even a scary monster? Great book for children who are entering school for the first time.
Sara
October 2012
Andréa
I had high hopes for this one, based on its cute cover and intriguing description, but it wound up being a bit too strange for my taste. It just didn't live up to my expectations.
Jul 15, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Primary students will enjoy the surprise ending to this story.
Kari
Apr 12, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: picture-book
My 3.5 yr. old daughter really got a kick out of the "gotcha" moment at the end.
Adam
Oct 17, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Miss Lovely is nice.
Miri
Aug 03, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens-books
Silly and funny. I love that absent-minded little Wilson.
Amanda
Feb 10, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery
This is a good read aloud selection; a suspenseful mystery with a pleasantly silly surprise.
Nov 17, 2009