Start by marking “All I Ever Wanted: An Abbott Springs Anthology” as Want to Read:
All I Ever Wanted: An Abbott Springs Anthology

All I Ever Wanted: An Abbott Springs Anthology (Abbott Springs)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  140 Ratings  ·  37 Reviews
Winterfest is heating up in Abbott Springs...

As the town’s yearly festival kicks off, cold days turn into steamy nights, new flames will be ignited, and old romances will be rekindled.

All About Us by Marilyn Brant—All Sami Abbott ever wanted was permission to be herself. At home, she aims to be the perfect daughter but never measures up. At college, she’s the bold girl who
Published January 10th 2014 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about All I Ever Wanted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Ever Wanted

Holly
Jan 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Kindle Edition
review **Received an ARC for an honest review**
All I Ever WANTED is an Abbot Springs Anthology. Its 4 short stories by 4 amazing authors that happens at the Winterfest in Abbot Springs..

Book 1-All About Us by Marilyn Brant
This story focuses around Samantha Abbot aka:Amanda and Alexander Hamilton. They meet one night after a concert and enjoy one another's company all night. Amanda hides her true self from him durning this night and disappears as quickly as she came.
Sami's family
Sheila Majczan

The story description is clear about this being a tale about a small town and some of its citizens who moved away and come back for the big town festival or stayed put. Each pairing had its own misunderstanding and there was sexual hookups so know that going in. I enjoyed reading each tale in this anthology.
Moon Love
Dec 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Abbott Springs, Ohio is having its yearly Winterfest involving the entire town. A group of friends both near and far is coming to attend the festivities. New relationships will be made from old as it heats up in the cold temperatures.

There are four stories, each one written beautifully. There's an overlap of all four stories, yet they're told in a way that allows them to stand out on their own as well as cohesively. This anthology is so well written that doesn't even come into question. Another
Gretchen Kannarr
Jan 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-romance
** Received an ARC from the author for an honest review.**

Very enjoyable collection of stories told from different authors.

All About Us
Small town Samantha Abbott has always felt like she needed to hide part of herself from her family. She showed the Abbott Springs townspeople one person and while away at school she transformed into big city Amanda. Alexander Hamilton is a history major and musician. He meets and shares an unforgettable evening with "Amanda" after a concert and she disappears fro
Nila
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The cutest four short romances I have read in awhile, really enjoyed!! Felt a strong connection with this little town mainly I think it reminds me of my own small town, I know the struggles that go with living in the same town as you grew up in. Lots of great characters to love!
Michelle
Jan 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
A great read by four different authors! I loved that I was able to enjoy each authors' unique style and how they all meshed their stories together. Definitely a fun read!
Jessica
Shelves: new-adult, reviewed
4.5/5 stars

When I first saw Lexi and Caisey were included in this anthology I knew I had to pick it up because I have so much love for their books! This was my first time reading anything by Rhonda and Marilyn and it will NOT be my last! It was so cool how each author took a different couple, but took the same background and spun it as their own. I loved the Winterfest setting in Abbott Springs! I also really enjoyed reading about all the characters I was introduced to in the first novella by Ma
Christina
Feb 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2014
*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

This is the first time I have read this type of anthology, one in which each story is related to the other through the use of shared characters. I read series books by the same authors all the time, but this is the first time I have read anything with four different authors participating.

That said, All I Ever Wanted was an excellent read. Just as each relationship in each novella was different, each author had a different spin on how the relationshi
Cassie
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
An Abbott Springs Anthology By: Marilyn Brant, Casey Quinn, Rhonda Helms and Lexi Ryan

Welcome to Abbott Springs, a small town in Ohio. This weekend of the annual Winterfest will have friends turning into lovers, heartaches finally healed, secrets revealed, and love found.

All About Us by Marilyn Brant:

One encounter, one night three months ago, and a chance meeting will bring these two strangers together again

Alex has come to the small town of Abbott Springs to help his friends who are playing at
Amber Haynes
Jan 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This review was done in conjunction with Nerd Girl
#NerdGirlAmbz

These are separate novellas that intertwine with each other very beautifully. Although you could read each one by itself with no problem.

This was my first time reading anything from each of these authors and it will not be my last!

All About Us by Marilyn Brant was the first story up. It's a very intriguing tale about the good girl with the bad boy rock and roller. Although it happens to be that good girl Samantha is the one doing al
Kelley
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-top-25
This is an amazing set of Novellas. Each one is intertwined with the other and yet could be read completely separately. I really enjoyed Winterfest in Abbott Springs. These sexy novellas are sure to warm you up on a cold winters night.

All About Us by Marilyn Brant-This tempting tale will warm you up on a cold winter night. I love a good girl meets bad boy match-up. This one has a twist in that the bad boy is not the heart breaker but the good girl does lots of damage. Samantha is a sexy, sweet
Rebecca
Jan 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
**Arc was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

“Welcome to Abbott Springs: A Friendly Family Community. Population 3,564”

The collection of novellas in All I Ever Wanted focus on a group of college aged residents of Abbott Springs who come back for the town’s Winterfest. Throughout the festivities, truths are revealed and the real versions of themselves are finally embraced.

All About Us by Marilyn Brant

Alex and Samantha aka Amanda spent one hot night in a hotel room after one
Kim
Jan 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads .

I love a good novella and I’m a total sucker for stories set in the winter or holidays. The idea behind this anthology was right up my alley: holidays, small town USA, friends-to-more and/or second chance romances, all written by authors whose writing I enjoy. (Full disclosure: I’ve read and loved books by Marilyn, Caisey and Lexi previously. Now I can honestly say I enjoy Rhonda’s work as well.)

These four stories fit so seamlessly with each othe
Stina Lindenblatt
Shelves: na-books
I've never been a fan of novellas or anthologies. I prefer novels. But the concept behind ALL I EVER WANTED intrigued me and curiosity had me bouncing this book to the top of my very large TBR pile. I'm glad I did.

We have four great New Adult authors each writing the story of two characters whose lives and story interconnect with the characters from the other stories. The anthology takes place during Winterfest, which brings home a number of characters from whatever adventures their lives are c
Karen Laird
Jan 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
The individuality of each of the four ladies' writing styles came out as the unique personalities of the four couples that they each chose to write about in this delightful collection, that came together to tell the story of a Winter Festival
Karen Laird
Dec 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: on-review-list
What a delight to come upon a collection of novellas written by four authors with such distinctly individual styles that manage to flow so seamlessly that you don't realize that you are actually reading four "little" books written by four different people.  The individuality of each of the four ladies' writing styles came out, in the unique personalities of the four couples that they each chose to write about in this delightful collection.
It all came together to tell the story of a Winter Fest
Yvonne (The Shadow Realm)
This was such a sweet and heartwarming collection of novellas. I loved how they all interconnected and that we got to see little bits of the others characters in each story. Each story was packed full of so many cute moments. But there were also many heart-wrenching moments. I don't know how many times I felt like someone had a vise grip on my heart and could feel the threat of tears. Each story moved me in different ways but they all left me with a final sense of happiness.
Each authors individ
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Winterfest at Abbott Springs, Ohio brings in tourists and sightseers together with the town's people. It is a celebration to traditions and closely held ideals.

Our anthology is a collection of four related stories about friends on the brink to adulthood. This year, Winterfest comes at a pivotal point in their lives when they are branching out to new experiences. while old feelings linger unresolved. New influences will forever shape the lives of this group of friends with hope for new beginnings
Beth
Jan 16, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

All I Ever Wanted Book Blitz and Giveaway  4 x $10 Amazon/B&N Gift Card

Click Picture to Enter Ends Jan. 20, 2014
Jodie
Jan 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Given an arc in exchange for a true review.I really enjoyed this book it was something I have never seen before and I was intrigued to see how and if it would work.four fabulous author's have wrote their own stories with their own characters and they have all joined together it really is great how it all goes together.I would definitely recommend this book as it is something different and enjoyable I had my favourite characters in the book but I'm not going to say and spoil it.Thanks ladies for ...more
Daniale
Jan 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads. I love each story in this book. I think that it was brilliant for each author to write a different story about the same group of characters in one small town. Considering that the perspectives of each individual were represented in each story, having different authors tell each story really made it an interesting read. I loved it.
Danielle Schaaf
Jan 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2014
A beautiful holiday read of four interlinked stories. This anthology contains four stories of friendship, love and acceptance. I loved how events and questions from one story were carried over and answered by another author. My favorite story was the final one about Kennedy. Thank you to the amazing women who brought these characters and town to life.
Michele A.
Jan 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
It was very interesting reading this book. All of the authors did a great job of working their stories together to create one big view of the Winterfest that takes place during the time period of this book. It flowed well together and I was surprised at how much I liked it.
Lynn
Feb 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a nice little set of stories centered around one sleepy little town and a group of friends. I really enjoyed ever single one of these stories, they are well worth the read. As always with shorts I want more but the endings to each were lovely.
Jen McConnel
Jan 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
What a sweet, charming anthology (and hooray for NA with SAFE sex!). I loved the four different love stories, but I found myself craving a few more twists and turns on the road to romance. Still, a sweet, satisfying read. A perfect way to turn up the heat on a cold winter's night.
Denise Anderson
Jan 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book. I enjoyed the mini stories all in one book I wasn't expecting that.
Diann
Jan 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
loved this book Now I have 4 authors to read 2 I've read before and 2 are new. Highly recommend this book
Andrea Britton
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A very cute Anthology!! Every book was great and the authors worked so well with each other. It flows perfect. A great good read!!
Amber Proud
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**This book was provided by the publisher/author to Nerd Girl in exchange for an honest review**

Lynn
Genre: Interconnected novellas by different authors. All contemporary romance.
Standalone/series: Yes
Cliffhanger?: (view spoiler)
Cursing?: Yes
Descriptive Sex?: (view spoiler)
Descriptive Sex Between H/h With OW/OM?:(view spoiler)
Contains Cheating?: (view spoiler)
HEA/HFN/etc Ending: (view spoiler)
1st/2nd/3rd Person: 1rst
Character(s)POV Spoken: dual for e
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Shadowed Heart: A Luc and Summer Novel (Amour et Chocolat, #5.5)
  • The Lucky Charm (Portland Pioneers #1)
  • All I Need: An Abbott Springs Romance
  • Two Little Lies (Edgewood Falls, #2)
  • One Sweet Day: A Hope Falls Happily Ever After Novella (Hope Falls, #4.5)
  • Diner Impossible  (Rose Strickland Mystery, #3)
  • Countdown To A Kiss: A New Year's Eve Anthology
  • Stan (Summer, #1.5)
  • Shifty Business (Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy, #3)
  • The Highwayman's Daughter
  • Drive and Determination
  • The Wedding Season: Much Ado About Nuptials\The Gentleman Takes a Bride
  • Diary of a Dieter (Confessions Series #1)
  • The 45% Hangover
  • The Ninth Floor
  • '90s Playlist (Romance Rewind, #1)
  • Entice: An Ignite Novella (Ignite, #1.5)
  • NINE30 (Little Flame, #1)
Marilyn Brant is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author of contemporary fiction, and she was also named the Author of the Year (2013) by the Illinois Association of Teachers of English.

She wrote ACCORDING TO JANE, the story of a modern woman who receives dating advice from the spirit of Jane Austen (1st ed. 2009, 2nd ed. 2017); FRIDAY MORNINGS AT NINE, a tale about three suburban mom
More about Marilyn Brant

Abbott Springs (4 books)
  • All About Us: An Abbott Springs Romance
  • All I Need: An Abbott Springs Romance
  • All For Love: An Abbott Springs Romance
  • All or Nothing: An Abbott Springs Romance

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be