Start by marking “Mar de tesouros” as Want to Read:
Mar de tesouros

Mar de tesouros

Andava à procura do bem mais precioso…

Kate Hardesty tinha herdado um sonho: um monte de cadernos e mapas misteriosos que traçavam o caminho para um tesouro afundado. Decidida a completar as explorações do seu defunto pai, regressou à ilha em que se fez mulher e contratou os serviços do mergulhador KY Silver, o homem que abandonara quatro anos antes. Mas trabalhar com KY si
Published October 1st 2013 by Harlequin Ibérica, S.A. (first published July 28th 1986)

To ask other readers questions about Mar de tesouros, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mar de tesouros

Cindi
I liked this because it took place in the summer on the beach!! It let me dream I was warm!!!
Sam
Jul 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Treasures Lost Treasures Found is one of Nora Robert's early stories. Personally, I loved it. Gosh This author is GIFTED! I probably enjoyed it a lot more due to my current summer surroundings, which made this story just perfect for me! I couldn't put it down.

Get a whiff of that. It's the fresh air of the salty ocean and sandy beach! Listen. It's the smooth sound of the ocean waves and the voice of seagulls flying around. Feel it. It's the heat of the hot summer sun feeling warm against your ski
Vi ❤ Inkvotary
Inkvotary
At the request of her father, Kate leaves the island of Ocracoke, where she spent a wonderful summer, and thus leaves the love she associated with the diver Dominic Silver. Years later, when her father unexpectedly dies of a heart attack, Kate not only has to discover that she did not know about his illness, but also that her father spent years looking for a sunken ship, the “Liberty” and meticulously recorded data on it. She hires her former love and best diver there is and soon realiz
Sandra
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book was an okay read. It was kind of slow and not much of a story line except the main characters and their love life or lack there of. I would have like to hear more about the town and the people in it. All we meet is a brother and sister-in-law. There's a doctor. Not much else. I liked the idea of looking for a long lost ship and finding treasure, but again, most of the book was the two main characters arguing about their relationship.
I'm a big fan of Nora Roberts, but this book was jus
Belinda Brooks-davis
Incorrectly categorized

I've read many Nora Roberts novels and have come to love her adventure and intrigue novels both as Nora and as JD Robb. But not so much the romance novels. Amazon parlays this as a ,suspense novel but it is all romance. All steam and emotion but not intriguing or suspenseful. Not a criticism of Nora Roberts at all just not my cup of tea. If you are a fan of romance and sex then this is right up your alley.
Phillip W
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good Read

I'm finding out that the less complicated st o bylines that defined her early writing is as enjoyable in many ways as her m o re layered ones as she matured as a writer. This approach seems to allow m e as the reader to hone in on the characters even more closely and thoroughly. I think I like that!
Lynn
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! Tears, Lots of Them

This book is a must for anyone with a romantic bone in their body. If you've ever had a love that ended or even had bad times this book will bring you to tears. Good tears but still tears. I loved the book.
Shannon Murdoch-morris
A little different from the average Roberts novel, this book showed a slightly different dynamic between the main characters and the treasure hunt became symbolic of so much more than would first appear. Definitely a good read.
Shirley Edbrooke
I bought a mystery box of Nora Roberts books. The first one I already read but this was new to me. It had shades of the movie Fools Gold, starting Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughy. What’s not to like with shipwrecks and second chance at love?
Geraldine Gueldner
Good read!

Always go back to reading Nora Roberts! She has a way of keeping your interest through the whole book! Amazing how many story lines and characters she has written about through her writing career!
Bernadette Shelby
Good fast read...it’s nice to incorporate a few of her novels from time to time even if mostly a fluffy romance.
Kathleen
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
meh. This one did not do it for me. I did not like the heroine. Wanted to slap her.
C A Bringloe
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

I don't usually like romantic slush but I enjoyed this book as it had a story too. An easy read as I read it in a day
Shaynee
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AWESOME,full of mysteries,romance and fantasy.
Marilyn Renaudin
Great read

It's not only interesting but it is intriguing to follow. The story keeps you involved for many reasons always hoping for the next discovery. Nora Roberts did it again.
Merryll
Dec 31, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ok
Oh why did I waste my time?
Patricia
Nothing special- a cheesy beach read
Tani Garberg
This was ok. Kate sounded arrogant and Ky sounded like a male who gets his way. And why would anyone run a restaurant without being the owner. Too much work.
Lebbie Smith
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So close to being a 5 star read but ultimately I felt let down by the ending. It was rushed and I desired so much more.
Jan Murphree
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!!

Great read!!! Love Nora Roberts!!!
She had it back when she wrote this....
Loved it!!!!really great read!!!
Buy it!!!you will love it
janette foster
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

Brilliant story couldn’t put it down. Loved the characters and they come to life within the pages. Recommend it to everyone.
Susan H Garris
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Treasures

Another great novel by one of my favorite authors, Nora Roberts. And they all lived happily ever after love story.
Christiane

"This one is for Romance Lovers ..."

This is the story of Kate Hardesty. Kate's father has recently passed away and while she was getting his affairs in order she ran across his research on a sunken ship. In his honor she sets out to finish his work and to bring the treasure home. She enlists the help of Ky Silver with whom she had a brief affair 4 years ago.

This book is the equivalent to easy listening ... - easy reading with some humor and clever dialogs, but oh so predictable. It is fairly ' S
Rita Chapman
Grace and Ky fell in love four years ago but they parted. Coming back to the island to search for a sunken ship identified by her late father, Grace and Ky meet again. Is their love for each other still as powerful or will they only spend time together to find the treasure they believe lies beneath the ocean. Two intelligent people who seem to have enormous difficulty facing the obvious.
Maura
Beverly
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's amazing that this book didn't feel dated at all since it was written in 1986. Brilliance Audio did a wonderful job of making it come to life.
Cruth
Author: Nora Roberts
First published: 1986
Length: 243 pages
Setting: Contemporary, Ocracoke.
Sex: That 80s hand wave that pretends to be explicit but pulls the curtain at the final moment Fairly frequent.
Hero: Diver.
Heroine: Lecturer.

Lots of internal monologue as our two MCs strain to find common ground to resurrect their second chance romance. But there never seemed to be an understandable reason for it failing the first time, no reason for the two of them to be celibate in the intervening 4 years
Julie Barrett
Nov 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Two books by the same author:
Once More With Feeling
Raven Williams, tanned gold from the CA sun she is a musician and has the chance to work with an old boyfriend who is to produce a show.
Brandon, she's not seen him in years and she remembers the heartache when they had broken up.
She's not sure she can do the show and put their old relationship in the past.
She also has other responsibilities and she has a lot to juggle to do it all.
Treasures Lost, Treasures Found
Her father had just passed away b
Book_recs4u
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, nora-roberts
When Kate's father passes away and she finds his maps and research pinpointing a shipwreck, she decides to honor is memory by finishing what he started. Doing so means she must return to the island and the man she left behind after a steamy affair years ago, but Ky Silver is the best and she needs his expertise. Ky never thought he would see Kate again and is determined to hold on to her this time. As things get intense under the water with their discoveries of treasure and gold, so do things be ...more
Katie
Jan 06, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cannonball-5, regrets
Really a 2.5

Roberts is a strong writer now, but it is easy to see from this work where she has grown from in the last 25 plus years. There is too much reflection by the characters for a book which is baely more than 200 pages. There is simply page after page of Kate thinking about Ky and her father, or Ky thinking about Kate and how his feeling are changing or being rediscovered. Meanwhile, the only action in the novel involves the search for the sunken ship and Kate and Ky’ individual run-ins w

• The Official Nora Roberts Companion
  • The Unclaimed Baby (and Baby Makes Three: The Next Generation)
  • You Send Me
  • Queen Of Hearts
  • Love in Bloom (The Heart of Main Street, #1)
  • Mountain Rescue (Echo Mountain #1)
  • To Kiss a King (Kings of California, #12)
  • A Christmas Affair (Ransom Canyon, #6.5)
  • Can't Forgive: My 20-Year Battle with O.J. Simpson
  • The Love Of A Cowboy (Callister, #1)
  • The Bachelor Baker (The Heart of Main Street, #2)
  • Out of Hiding
  • The Strange Year of Vanessa M.
  • Nora Roberts
  • Darling Enemy - Kekasihku, Musuhku (Whitehall, #3)
  • Stolen Chances (Stolen, #4)
  • Some Wildflower in My Heart
  • Serving Up Trouble
“I could never seem to make the people I love understand what I need. I don't know why.” 1 likes
“When you take what isn't offered freely, you have nothing.” 1 likes