Start by marking “Outside the Box (Blythe College, #3)” as Want to Read:
Outside the Box (Blythe College, #3)

Outside the Box

(Blythe College #3)

Aubrey earned her love ‘em and leave ‘em reputation with her serial dating past. A pregnancy scare makes her see the light and change her ways. She gets serious about school and stops dating – until she meets Luka and falls head over heels for him.

Luka doesn’t trust easily after having his heart crushed by the girl next door. When he meets Aubrey, he doesn’t think she’
Published July 21st 2014

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

☆☆☆☆ 4 “moya printsessa” Stars ☆☆☆☆

OutsideTheBox

Where have I been? I didn’t know how much I was missing out in this Blythe College series by Rochelle Paige. Outside the Box is the first book that I have read from this author and I can happily attest this won’t be the last. Rochelle Paige has me wanting more from the Blythe College cast. What I truly love about this series is that Ms. Paige made each book of the Blythe College series can be read as a stand
Sheryl
Dec 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It's amazing how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this series!!!! And the men are just so ALPHA!!! *PHWOAR* Luka was no exception *SWOON*... He could drag me back to his cave by my hair, ANYTIME!!!!

Can't wait to read MORE of your AWESOME stories, Rochelle Paige!!!!
Soonya
Aug 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved the hero in this one! Love some possessive alphas :D And the love story was nice as well, although I wanted some epilogue with babies and all. :/

Safety gang(view spoiler)
Dyndyn
Oct 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 'I'll never look at a grapefruit in the same way' stars!

I am so glad I got into this series. I'm really enjoying this. It satisfies my occasional need for college romance perfectly. Easy, fast, enjoyable reads that sizzle.

Outside the Box is Luka & Aubrey's story. I've been looking forward to Aubrey's story from the start. She's Lexi's gorgeous girlfriend (from book 1) who doesn't do relationships. I loved her colorful character and how she was there for Lexi always. And she didn't disappoi
RJ
About This Book:

This is the third novella in the Blythe College series. I have a tendency to read the most recently released book in a series first so I jumped on this without reading the previous two books and I can safely say that this novella could be read as a stand-alone.

So, what's this story about?

Aubrey is the serial dater, always jumping from one relationship to another because all the guys she has dated never seem like the one to her so she doesn't waste her time with them. During her
Darcy
It has been interesting to see Aubrey change over the series. Her self imposed dating ban seemed to be a good thing for her, helped her realize what was really important. I liked that she was determined to go into the family business and worked to be the best at it.

Luka's introduction made me feel sorry for him. It had to suck to learn that about a long time girlfriend, but he's better off for being shot of her. I wasn't sure about Luka with Aubrey, not sure that they would be a good match, but
Sania
Standalone/Cliffhanger: Standalone
Ages of H and h: College aged
Multi-Luv'n/Ménages: (view spoiler)
Was There Descriptive Sex: (view spoiler)
Descriptive Sex &/Or Drama Between H/h With OW/OM: (view spoiler)
>>If So, Before or After H/h Hookup: (view spoiler)
Contains Cheating: (view spoiler)
Amount of Sex In The Book: (view spoiler)
HEA/HFN/etc Ending: (view sp
Carrie
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So in love with this series! Drake starts it out as the ultimate badass possessive dude, but Luka may have beat him in that category! I love the progression of characters, new characters introduced, & I absolutely adore Aubrey & Luka! They're both attracted to the other, but cautious due to their pasts. When they each decide to go for it... yay!

This story is hot but sweet, & left me with a super happy smile! Definite 5++ story, keeper, re-read. and it will make a great recovery book
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Another sexy and sweet story by an author I just can't get enough of. Luka.. just divine.. so amazing. Aubrey was so surprisingly genuine.. after getting into her head.. she was just totally not what I expected. I am so happy to have finally experienced all of these amazing characters and swooned over some awesome growly possessive alphas.
Laura Rendler Rendler
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
These books just keep getting better and better! I loved all the characters, but Luka is by far my favorite so far he is so damn sexy and sweet! I'm sad that this series only has one novella left. Definitely a must read!
Mani
Mar 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the relationship building. Luka is alpha hotness! I couldn't put it down.
Easy and fun. Low on drama.
GeektasticAlii
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Original review posted: http://www.aliisbookjungle.com/review...

Finally the universe loves me and this review is LIVE! Now you know I love Rochelle minions, I'm talking total girl crush here. I didn't think I could love her any more, and then she went and gave me Luka! *Swoons* I want to say I'm still spoiled for choice on who I want to marry more, but Luka is my favorite out of the guys so it's official. I'm going to marry him and have his babies...you're all invited...to the wedding not the ba
Kat DM
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Reviewed by: Kathleen
ARC provided by an author in exchange for honest review

photo OutsideTheBox2_zpsfcd8227b.jpg

OMG, wow! It broke my heart as soon as I got to the first page. Cheaters I definitely hate and to be with someone for four years is kind of hard specially if it's a long distance kind of relationship. I've never been on one, but from witnessing it, I wouldn't do it, even if it kills me. I'd like to have my other half with me all cuddled up, spooning and all. This story had my heart in my throat fr
Chu
Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

Rating: 4.5 Stars

Aubrey wanted to change from her old ways. She used to be a serial dater, she’d love the rush of the early stages of a relationship, but once the rush is gone, and she’d leave them. It took one awful pregnancy scare to make her change her ways. She decided to make school her first priority, and stop dating. She was successful in doing so, until she bumps into Luka. Her math tutor.

I could hear his accent, and swoon! Luka Ivanovich is one hel
Mary Tatar
Jul 31, 2014 rated it really liked it

Where is this Blythe College and how can I get in? After reading the first two books in the series and now the third book Outside The Box I feel like I truly missed out on my true College experience. This book was everything you could expect from a Rochelle Paige book. A pure alpha male, strong determined heroine, and a whole bunch of laughter and good times in between. If you weren't a fan of hockey you might be now. Luka the Russian in descent male lead was the star player for Blythe College a
Rebecca
Jul 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Outside the Box, Book Three, is Aubrey and Luca’s story – the serial dater who has never truly invested her heart in any relationship and the man who spent five years with the same girl only to find out she had been cheating on him. On paper, they don’t seem compatible; in fact, Aubrey’s reputation deters Luca from pursuing anything with her, but sometimes, the best decision seems like the wrong one, and for Aubrey and Luca, putting their hearts on the line ultimately gives them what they’ve alw ...more
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
I have to say that I absolutely loved Outside the Box! It was so great to jump in again with the characters from Blythe College, and this book did not disappoint.

This book tells the story of Aubrey who we met in Push the Envelope. I have always loved Aubrey's character, so I was happy to finally get to read her story! Aubrey was a vibrant and truly engaging character to read, and it was fantastic to understand her more in this book. At the beginning of this book, Aubrey is still on her self imp
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 SIZZLING STARS!

This book was so good and I am so sad to see this series end. This is one of the best college romance series out there. This author writes books about a circle of friends that are sexy, sweet, lightly angsty, and have that one alpha male that can bring women to their knees.

This is Aubrey and Luka's story.

Luka is a hockey player who is recently out of a long term relationship. After being cheated on, he is mending his broken heart and staying away from any type of relationship or
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Outside the Box is a great read. It is the third book in the Blythe College series. I have read the first two in the series and loved them. This one did not disappoint me and I loved it too. Aubrey is in the first two book as a minor character. This book focuses and her and Luca. It can be read as a standalone.

Luca is a great character. What's not to love about him. He was in a long term relationship and he stayed faithful while they were doing the long distance relationship thing. It was his e
Raunchyrudereadersblog
Jul 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd instalment of Blythe College, This story follows Luca and Aubrey, I love this series, but got to admit this is my favourite.
They both have to learn to trust again.
Luka is a hot Russian hockey player who's high school sweetheart of 5 years has cheated on him the whole time they were away at different colleges.
Aubrey is a bit of a serial dater, who has a bit o reputation, (which is not deserved),
When they meet for the 1st time, there is a pull between them, then when Luca becomes h
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Jul 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Outside the Box was another hit from Rochelle Page. Book Three, is Aubrey and Luka’s story. This time it is Luka who is the wounded soul. He has spent the last 5 years dating a girl, who he thought was "the one" only to find out she was cheating on him the entire time.

Aubrey is known as the "serial dater", not because she sleeps around, but because she doesn't have any connection with her dates. She is truly looking for "the one".

So when Aubrey needs help in math, he tutor turns out to be the o
Rhonda Beard
Jun 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I don't think Rochelle could have written a better story for Aubrey... There was just enough drama to make you want to find out what happens next but not enough to be over the top... I am sad there is only one more novella left for the Blythe group, I have enjoyed all their stories and would love to hear more about their futures... Also, I thought I lived Drake but seriously Luka melted my heart each time he spoke in Russian!
Mayas
Sep 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I truly enjoy Luka and Aubrey story. He was almost as domineering as Drake but the Russian words during sex was just sexy.

I so thought the worse when he went down on the ice but I am happy it all worked out in the end. Lucy was just too cute and funny. I also learned something new, grapefruits hmmm...

I am on to the spin-off.
Anna
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Aubrey and Luka have a chemistry that they can't even stop . When Aubrey has some trouble with her math she goes to look for a tutor little did she know that the tutor that she would end up would be hockey god Luka the only guy she hasn't been able to get out of her head since she has meet him . I cant wait for the next one in this series to see what trouble this gang will get into
Robyn
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was def my favourite of the series!! I loved all the guys but Luka was the best. There was very little angst in the series which was nice and they changed after the first book to dual pov so I was happy to get to read the male pov as well!!! Looking forward to more.
Peggy
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*ARC FOR HONEST REVIEW*

This is a series and I recommend that it be read in order but does not have to be. Love this author! Her books are amazing! Well written and full of HOT, steamy drama! Loved how two people can overcome their past to give love a chance!
Sharon Dunn
Mar 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great series!
Lanie
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
holy hell!!! laughed out loud and i meant loud as in LOUD at grapefruit job :))))))))))
love drake and lexi but this is probably my favorite of the series!
Book-a-holic Fairies
Shelves: mauve-fairy
love drake and lexi this is probably my favorite of the series!

-mauve f
Victoria
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Truly awesome series! If you love alpha athletes this is definitely the series for you! Luka and Aubrey had great chemistry and I loved the dual POVs
  • Ending a Torn Past (Journey, #2)
  • Business as Usual (Off the Subject, #3)
  • Friend is a Four Letter Word (Risk the Fall #4)
  • Combust (The Wellingtons, #1)
  • Berserk (Detroit After Dark #3)
  • This Broken Beautiful Beast (Broken Beautiful, #2)
  • Caught Up In You (Against All Odds, #3)
  • His for Now (His, #2)
  • Model Student (Oddball #1)
  • Fiendish Play (Fiendish Play, #1)
  • Damaged and the Dragon (Damaged, #5)
  • Talon's Heart
  • Because of You
  • Someone to Love (The Forever Love Series, #2)
  • Always Me (Shattered, #2)
  • Night Fury: First Act (Night Fury, #1)
  • Fight (Struggle, #2)
  • Stephan (Caveman Instinct #1)
I absolutely adore reading - always have and always will. My friends growing up used to tease me when I would trail after them, trying to read and walk at the same time. If I have downtime, odds are you will find me reading or writing.

I am the mother of two wonderful sons who have inspired me to chase my dream of being an author. I want them to learn from me that you can live your dream as long as

Blythe College (3 books)
  • Push the Envelope (Blythe College, #1)
  • Hit the Wall (Blythe College, #2)