Start by marking “Hit the Wall (Blythe College, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hit the Wall (Blythe College, #2)

Hit the Wall

(Blythe College #2)

Jackson thought he knew what love was and feels like he missed his chance at happiness. He realizes he wasted his chance by chasing after one-night stands instead of going after what he really wanted.

Kaylie knows what loss feels like and doesn't want to take a chance on love. She puts up walls to keep her heart protected from experiencing that kind of pain again.

What happens when a guy
Published March 10th 2014 (first published March 9th 2014)

Aurora Reynolds
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love Jackson no I love Drake nope Jackson. Okay I love them both ❤ ...more
Emily
Kaylie has purposely kept herself distanced from others, only a few have broken through that wall but the thought of losing anyone else in her life is unbearable. The first time she interacts with Jackson she quickly realizes the rumors are true, the man is a walking one night stand and certainly doesn't mince words with his conquests. The second time she steps in to help him out, but instead of a thank you is treated like a conquest. With her claws out she tries to put Jackson in his place but ...more
Soonya
Aug 12, 2015 rated it liked it
2.5 Stars!

On the fence about this one.
I disliked first 20 %
(view spoiler) ...more
Sheryl C. Nash
Oh, this was SO WORTH THE WAIT!!!! I just LOVE IT when the guy is a reformed man-whore and Drake was ALL THAT!!! Just the way he turned into the BIGGEST SWEETIE for Kaylie, had me wanting to eat Jackson right up *SMIRK* Gotta admit, this series REALLY ROCKS Rochelle Paige and i can't wait to read more!!!
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Nov 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: owned
This H Jackson wasn't so creepy as Drake, but this just isn't a series for me.

Don't take my rating or review to heart, because it's a probably me problem and not the book.

Jackson thought he was in love with Lex, but then he gets to know Kaylie and realizes that what he felt for her was totally different. I liked Kaylie her sass, and the funny names from the cocktails.

-I'm trying to lessen my tbr list, while I'm not buying new ones for a few days-
Mary Tatar
Mar 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
I think Rochelle Paige really outdid herself with Hit The Wall. I fell in love with this book and especially Jackson. This guy stole my heart from the very first page. He was so wonderful and if you have read Push The Envelope, well he put Drake to shame. Which kept me thinking where has Jackson been all my life and where do I find a guy like him. He could have been my dream man. He was so perfect for me. Well enough about me because, yes, Jackson was swoon worthy, but so was the story it was sw ...more
Heather andrews
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Oh Jackson what in the world am I going to do with you? You just ooze out sex appeal, "you don't want to get in the middle of this, little girl," he growled at me." He's just a flirtatious boy, "oh, you'll get your apology. Don't worry about that. And thank-you for all of your help," he said with a gleam in his eye that I just didn't trust." It's obvious he has it for Kaylie, "I watched her climb out of the truck and walk into the dorm. Damn, her a** looked good in jeans. I wouldn't mind if my t
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
I loved Book one with Alexa and Drake. We met Jackson in that book. I didn't realize he had found for Alexa in book 1 because I was so wrapped up in Drake. In this book, we get to meet Kaylie. She is a sweet girl who lost her family and is now trying to pick up the pieces at her parent's alma mater which just happens to be Jackson's school also. Jackson and Kaylie see both seniors on the verge of graduating and moving on with their lives. I loved Jackson in book 1 and he really made me fall for ...more
Nicole
May 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another winner!!!

I really liked Jackson in the first book of this series, Push the Envelope. There's something about a guy going all Alpha to protect those he loves. And to see him fall so hard for Kaylie in this book was the sweetest thing I've read on a long time. Sure, he was a man-whore, but when they fall, they fall hard. It was great to witness.
I think my favorite part was that it wasn't the normal angsty (is that a word?) new adult novel. It was 2 adults moving into a really awesome
Djyoung96
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read this book first and was pleasantly surprised. I love books where the bad boy has a true heart of gold and fights for the girl. This book was paced so nicely and I got the feel of all the characters even though I did not read the first book. I look forward to more books from this author and recommend this book. If you believe in redemption and true love, this is a perfect book!
Noella
Mar 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I loved Jackson & Kaylie, and could really feel the connection between the two of them. Jackson thought he knew,what he wanted; that is until Kaylie came along! ..LoL!

And it was nice to see Aubrey, Drake and Lex from the first book!!!

This is the second book that I've read by Rochelle Paige and she has a new fan!! Great job!!
Suzanne Keller
Feb 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
. Let me just say I didn't think Jackson's story could be better than Drake and Lex in Pushing the Envelope.. Oh how wrong I was! Talk about ice cold heartless family wow I wanted to smack "Kathy" through my kindle! Definitely a must add to your TRB list!! Well written Rochelle..
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Jackson and Kailey was just wow! Loved that we got to see some more of Lex and Drake in this book! Also more of Char and Aubrey! Jackson turned out to be a fantastic romantic boyfriend! Loved that he'd do anything for Kailey!
Mish
Mar 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5Stars
Standalone
Drama Easy
Every girl need a Jackson in there life . This was a great follow up to first book in this series. This is a great sexy, sweet alpha male goodness romance read .
Kristy
Dec 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favourites
Waiting to read, Alexa and drakes story was great but I'm sure this will be even better
Deserie williams
Mar 27, 2016 marked it as just-not-for-me-stay-away-hell-no
self note: just not for me
GeektasticAlii
Jan 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Original review posted: http://www.aliisbookjungle.com/2/post...

Rochelle is definitely an author I like very much, I mentioned I came across her by chance on Amazon (don't you just love when that happens?!), and have stalked her ever since. After meeting Jackson in Pushing The Envelope I knew I just had to have his story, so when this opportunity came along I was all over this bad boy. Boy does Rochelle deliver, I was one swoontastic mess! Jackson and Kaylie's story was incredibly sweet, funny and beautiful. I loved Kaylie's character, she wa
Casey
Jan 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

I have been really looking forward to getting Jackson's story since I finished Push the Envelope by Rochelle Paige. He was one of my favorite characters right off, and I knew that his story was going to be one that I really enjoyed. I thought that this was a great addition to Paige's Blythe College series, and even though this is the second book in the series it can be read as a standalone. I would recommend reading these books in order th
Chu
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
some_text

Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

Rating:4.5 Stars

Jackson just missed his chance on the person he thought he had loved for a while. It hurt him, but he wanted her happy. After all, she was one of his closest friends. What he didn’t realize, that he could feel a stronger, more powerful emotion than what he felt for Lex.

When I say that when you meet the RIGHT ONE, you will know beyond a shadow of a doubt. And I don’t think you’re the type of guy who would spend a couple of years messing around with girls when she’s right thereLex.
WhenFreak
Rating:4.5 ...more
Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape)
Hit the Wall by Rochelle Paige
Read in March

ARC Read in exchange for honest review.

~4.5 Dancing Stars~

~Cover~

photo EDAFF309-9EF0-4D37-975A-325B43444A1B_zpshmau5oad.jpg

~My Jackson~

photo B095CC67-7FB4-44D2-92D1-9BA2CA43126B_zpsn3fartdt.jpg

~Teasers~

Hit the Wall by Rochelle Paige
Read in March

ARC Read in exchange for honest review.

~4.5 Dancing Stars~

photo 1C164849-98B5-4F76-8A0E-B55450EF5139_zps4lzupg5d.jpg

~My Teaser and Favorite Jackson Quote~
 photo 06D496CE-7042-4753-920D-1FBA5D40D2AB_zpsqxdpwcpu.jpg

~My Review~

Kaylie and Jackson are not drawn to each other at first. Kaylie is so busy trying to get through school so she can start her dream job of becoming a professional dancer, and the only thing Jackson wants is another girl he can tie up and gets into his bed and then kick her right out. Jackson doesn't do relationships or at least he thought he didn't until Kaylie.
Jackson realizes Kaylie is different from other girls and he will prove it to her. He has a challenge that he wants to win and conquer her heart.
" You're already different, I've never taken any of them to dinner. I sure a shit didn't bring them flowers or think about what I was going to wear if I saw them. If that's not enough for you then I'll just have to work harder to convince you that I'm not just in this to get into your panties."
Kaylie is so nervous and a little insecure when it comes to Jackson and the feelings they are both so new at having so quickly.

In the end I still adore Jackson and was happy to see his own story. As a reader we get to step into Jackson's naughty bedroom ways and how he really is behind closed doors. But also get the soft side of him and all he wants to be for Kaylie and their future ahead.

This is the Second book to the Blythe College series. I highly recommend this series and have loved both books and characters.

Thank you Rochelle for giving me the opportunity to be one of your ARC Readers! Xx
☆Jamie☆
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hit the Wall is the second book in the Blythe College series and Rochelle Paige's second book. I really loved her debut novel, Push the Envelope, but Jackson's story blew me away.

Summary:
Jackson Silver is hurting after watching his childhood friend and the girl he wanted for himself, fall in love with another man. He's felt something for Alexa for a long time, but he knew she needed time to be ready to date again after what happened to her. So while he was waiting, he sampled w
Amy
4.5 stars for Jackson Silver!!!

description

We all remember Jackson from Push the Envelope, Aubrey's big brother, Alexa's protector and according to campus gossip a bed hopping player.

4.5 stars for Jackson Silver!!!

description

Jackson is still trying to resolve the mixed feelings he has for long time friend Alexa. Over the past few years Jackson believed he loved Alexa but since she met and fell happily in love with Drake he no longer knows how he feels. After a conversation with his father leaves him feeling more confused and angry Jackson begins to question whether the feelings he had for Lex were ever actually romantic or just part of the guilt he felt over introducing her to Brad in the first place.

Working her usual night shift at the Roost, the local bar she tends at, Kaylie is surprised to see gorgeous womaniser, Jackson Silver come through the door. After witnessing a not so nice altercation between him and her neighbour, Sasha, Kaylie believes that whilst Jackson may be hot he is also way too intense for her liking. Since the death of her parents Kaylie prefers "safe" and Jackson silver screams anything but safe.

Watching Jackson slumped on the bar, Kaylie soon realises he is not just drunk but coming down with an illness. Unsure of what to do and feeling conflicted Kaylie decides that she owes it to her friend Aubrey who also happens to be Jackson's little sister to make sure he gets home safely.

When Jackson wakes up the next morning hilarity ensues and so begins his intense pursuit for a girl who has spent years building up walls to keep her from being hurt ever again. Jackson is not used to backing off or not getting what he wants and he has decided he wants Kaylie. Can a player really be reformed and can someone who has experienced so much heartache really open herself up enough to trust him?.

Going in to this book I thought I loved Drake but boy, I was wrong. I LOVE Jakcson!. He was a total hottie, he was strong, dominant, bossy, possessive and insanely sweet and protective. Not to mention HOTT in the bedroom. He had me sighing on nearly every page.

description

This was the perfect romance read, not too much drama or angst but loads of love and panty dropping hotness!.

I am looking forward to reading Aubrey's book next.
Rebecca
Mar 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Readers met Jackson Silver in Book One, Pushing the Envelope, but we didn’t learn much about him because he’s only a supporting character. When Kaylie meets him at the beginning of Book Two, it’s not a pleasant encounter. He’s in the middle of yelling at Sasha for her actions against Alexa and Drake, so needless to say, they don’t hit it off when she storms out of her room to tell them to quiet down. His “little girl” comment doesn’t go over well with Kaylie, but he’s still on her mind about a m ...more
Shirley Frances
Feb 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Of course I was curious about Jackson after I finished reading Push the Envelope , the first book in the series. He came across as such a man slut but by the way he protected and cherished Alexa and his sister Aubrey I knew he had a great heart too. And it is his heart that's all over this story. From his conflicting emotions over Alexa to the way he treated Kaylie, Jackson's heart was laid open every step of the way. I loved it!

Kaylie was a great character too. She was attracted to Jackson
Anny hernandez
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
***** I was provide a copy by the Author/Publisher for an honest review *****

First let me just say that this is the first book that I read from this author.

I know this is the second book of a series (Blythe College #1), but from my opinion this could be read as a stand alone. I have to say I love this book I love the characters and love how the book turns out to be, I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away. This is Jackson story, Jackson though t
Sherry
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Looking for your next beach read and the continuance of the wonderful Rochelle Paige’s Blythe College Series? Well, boy you have found your next book!

Jackson thought he was in love with Alexa. So he waited and went out to sew his wild oats, as the men say. What he didn’t realize was that Alexa was going to fall in love with Drake. He knew he lost her before he even had her, but denial is what it is.

When Jackson confronts crazy girl Sasha about her role in trying to break
Broadway Girl  Book Reviews (Beth Lattanzi)
I love the story of Jackson and Kaylie! I think I found another book boyfriend in Jackson too!

Jackson is a guy who thought he knew what love was until Kaylie came into his life. He had been sleeping with random girls for so long trying to get his ‘bachelor days’ out of his system so he could have a life with Lex until she was taken by Drake. Poor Jackson though! Little did he know that he would soon be swept off his feet!

Kaylie knows who Jackson is and knows about his reputation. She agrees to
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Love Untouched (Unexpected, #3)
  • Richard (Caveman Instinct, #2)
  • Unsettled (Unsettled, #1)
  • Destruction (The Distraction Trilogy, #2)
  • Ending a Torn Past (Journey, #2)
  • His for Now (His, #2)
  • Edge of Falling (Falling #2)
  • Second Chances
  • Caught Red Handed (Caught, #6)
  • Deep Surrendering: Episode 1 (Deep Surrendering #1)
  • Stripped (Stripped, #1)
  • Wrangled Mess (Colson Brothers, #4)
  • On the Ropes (Down for the Count, #1)
  • Ice Men of North Dakota (Dakota Heat #5)
  • Flawed Perfection (Beautifully Flawed, #1)
  • Novak (A Born Bratva Novella)
  • The Rebound (Courting Love, #2)
  • Fixing Freddie
I absolutely adore reading - always have and always will. My friends growing up used to tease me when I would trail after them, trying to read and walk at the same time. If I have downtime, odds are you will find me reading or writing.

I am the mother of two wonderful sons who have inspired me to chase my dream of being an author. I want them to learn from me that you can live your drea

Blythe College (3 books)
  • Push the Envelope (Blythe College, #1)
  • Outside the Box (Blythe College, #3)