Start by marking “The Faerie Queen (The Faerie Ring #4)” as Want to Read:
The Faerie Queen (The Faerie Ring #4)

Read Book

The Faerie Queen (The Faerie Ring #4)

3.99  ·  Rating details ·  326 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
The Winter King has ordered Tiki's death and hunts her in both the Otherworld and London. War looms ever closer and the mysterious Four Treasures of Faerie seem to offer the Seelie Court their only hope of stopping Donegal from claiming all of Faerie. The ever-enigmatic Larkin issues a threat regarding Clara that forces Tiki to choose between a child and a kingdom....

A r
Published September 19th 2014 by Gaslamp Books (first published September 18th 2014)

Kiki Hamilton
Dec 14, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
"Hamilton delivers vivid battle scenes in the lead-up to a brilliant, surprise ending. The prose is witty and rich throughout, offering a masterful vision of two intertwining worlds. The faerie lore is also intricate and well-developed. A strong finale to a dark, compelling series." -Kirkus Reviews
Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall
Twenty...fourteen?

*wails in raw agony*

Even if there are "chiseled cheekbones." We wants it! Nasty little publishers...

-------
*coughs*
*falls off chair at seeing Ms. Hamilton liked this*.

*coughs again*
It's published? It's published? Eegod!! Eegod!!
Raquel
Apr 02, 2016 rated it it was ok
I did not want to post this review because I did not want to say anything bad about a series that I have loved up to this point, but when something has disappointed me as much as this book has it is hard for me to keep silent.

In a recent review I did for another book I mentioned how I had never read a book with as many editorial mistakes as that one, but it seems I spoke to soon. This book is definitely a winner. It seemed that not a chapter went by where something wasn't misspelled or a word w
Andge (Down the Rabbit Hole)
Oh boy, what a conclusion!

If you have read any of my other comments of the previous books in the Faerie Ring series, I have always mentioned that Kiki Hamilton is a master storyteller. She weaves in so many layers, particularly in the plotline (even the tiniest event of a previous book could have a significant meaning later), but also in her characters!

First, I have to say, Larkin is the most amazing and complex character I have read yet. She always seemed like a villain, or at least an antagoni
Ashley
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was ok
Jenelle
Better than I had expected, with a couple of unforeseen developments, and a satisfactory ending.

And while the deus ex machinations weren't so blatant in this book, another issue came to the forefront: the rules were inconsistent.

Sometimes they can transport across faerie land in a blink, and other times they have to ride to and fro for days on end. Why can't they transport themselves in to get a prisoner and then whisk them out again? Why can't they transport right up to an enemy, stab them rea
Paula
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Kiki Hamilton did an AWESOME job of tying everything together in this forth and last book in the Faerie Ring series. We met Tiki (Tara) in the first book, a pick pocket living in the streets, who has now come into her own in this final book to take on Donegal, the Winter King. What remains constant throughout her ever changing world is her love and loyalty to her “family” of fellow orphans, especially little Clara, and of course her love for Rieker aka Wills (gotta have romance, right). In this ...more
Shalin
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, fey
Lily
Jan 22, 2015 rated it liked it
The only reason I gave this less stars than the previous ones in the series is because it was unnecessarily long. Some parts could have been taken out like the endless riding to this place and then riding to that place. And even I knew where the hostages would be so why even bother riding to the other possible spot where the hostages could be hiding. Plus Tiki takes FOREVER to figure out she has powers she can use against Donegal. I mean she used those powers previously duh. And she took too lon ...more
Barbara
Nov 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
A well-realized world, compelling characters, and great action, what more can you ask for in a fantasy novel. This book was the fourth in the Faerie Ring series and provided a satisfying conclusion. If you like Victorian England and a mix of the real and fantasy this book is for you. The typos were distracting and sloppy but I was able to overlook them (mostly) and enjoy the book. I hadn't read the previous books but enough of the backstory was provided that I was not lost.
Ricci Sarigumba
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
And so it ends. It was so thrilling that I finished it in a day -- and I couldn't have asked for a more brilliant ending! It's amazing how everything was so intricately thought out and how, at the end, everything came back in full circle. This book contains a very well imagined world of the fey and an amazing insight into how mercy, kindness, grace, loyalty and love will always be greater and above anything and everything.
Kami
I thought this was a good ending to the series but I felt like the story was a bit repetitive and lacked depth. I didn't get into the characters as much as I have in the previous books; their actions and words seemed forced. All that to say, Ms. Hamilton is still an excellent writer and I loved this series, I was just a little disappointed with this last book.
Myst
Aug 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
great ending! (view spoiler) Many surprises awaited me in the story!
Shannon
Sep 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a great series and Ms. Hamilton is a wonderful author. The only reason I didn't give this book 5 stars is because I still have questions...without spoiling it for others, I want to know how Fial reunited with his love, what happens with Johnny and Fi, and how Tiki manages to find peace between the fae and mortal worlds.
Alicia
Sep 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wow is all I can say after some of those surprises towards the end! This was a wonderful series and the conclusion wraps up everything in the most satisfying ending. There is a great balance of action, suspense and romance.
Maria
Sep 05, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good end for the series. The storyline was pretty good; I did lose interest at one point, then decided to come back to it and finish. Some of the main characters are not as realistic as I thought they could be; but overall, I enjoyed the series.
Aydrea
Mar 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I so adore this series & this book was definitely a great wrap-up! There was some great action scenes & some sweet scenes between Tiki & Rieker *sigh* There were even some surprises! Very satisfied with how things ended.
David
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book wraps up the series nicely. Along with very good picture of Faerie, these books bring to life some interesting characters out of Victorian England.
Kathryn
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A very gripping ending to the series. I believe it is the best book out of the series. So many twists and turns, you'll have to read to the very end to find out the truth.
Terri Van Gulik
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a fabulous series. Loved each and every one of the books.
Andrea Wright
Apr 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great ending to a great series! Stayed up past my bedtime to finish it and will be sad to say goodbye to these characters.
Deborah
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome books... loved each one.
Elizabeth Ruddick
Feb 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Simply and plainly, I loved this whole series and this final book wrapped everything up so nicely! I wish it didn't end and I'm so excited for her next series, Winterbourne, to come out next year.
Megan Orr
Feb 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
UGHHHHHHH just finished the last book, what am I supposed to do with my life until this one comes out??
Klariz Jalandoon
Dec 25, 2017 rated it really liked it

(view spoiler)
Abi
Apr 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
Somaya
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series was a very beautiful one, beautiful story, amazing characters, and a lovely world. I adored Tiki and her family so much, every individual has righteously earned his/ her place in my heart.. I loved the turn of events, the twists and surprises, and this forth and final book was a very satisfying conclusion to a lovely series.
**THIS SERIES IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
Begin reading it already! It is worth your time, I guarantee you this.
Tina
rated it did not like it
Apr 10, 2018
Xander Kinch
Mar 07, 2016
Reginna Lopiccola
Dec 11, 2016
  • Untitled (Annex, #3)
  • The Elementals (The Vespertine, #3)
  • Age of the Fifth (Carrier, #3)
  • Requiem (Books of Faerie, #3)
  • The Stone Demon (The Iron Witch, #3)
  • Darkest Day (The 19th Year, #3)
  • Inevitable (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #3)
  • Counting Tens (Fenestra, #4)
  • Timestorm (Tempest, #3)
  • Fragile Spirits (Souls, #2)
  • Faerie Land
  • Copperhead (Ironskin, #2)
  • Lark Ascending (Skylark, #3)
  • Ignited (Sense Thieves #3)
  • Wicked Pretty Things: 13 Dark Faerie Romances
  • Starling (Secrets of the Eternal Rose, #3)
  • Transcendent (Starling, #3)
  • Trail of Shadows and Blood (A Tale So Dark & Grimm, #1)
Kiki Hamilton is the award-winning author of THE MIDNIGHT SPY-named One of the Best Books of 2015 by Kirkus Reviews; THE FAERIE RING series and several contemporary novels. Kiki lives near Seattle, though she loves to travel and is most likely plotting her next adventure - in more ways than one! :-)

Visit her website at: www.kikihamilton.com

More about Kiki Hamilton

The Faerie Ring (4 books)
  • The Faerie Ring (The Faerie Ring, #1)
  • The Torn Wing (The Faerie Ring, #2)
  • The Seven Year King (The Faerie Ring, #3)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Son of the Dawn (Ghosts of the Shadow Market #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Sanctuary (Nomad, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Genome (The Extinction Files #2)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Mechanica (Mechanica, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wired (Wired, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Bandwidth (An Analog Novel Book 1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sufficiently Advanced Magic (Arcane Ascension, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Bees
    $12.99 $1.99
  • The Land: Founding (Chaos Seeds, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Mists of Avalon (Avalon, #1)
    $12.99 $2.99
  • Fool's Assassin (The Fitz and The Fool Trilogy, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Gone, #1)
  • Friday
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Dhalgren
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Conjure (Hoodoo Apprentice)
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World #1)
    $8.51 $2.99
  • Homeworld (Odyssey One, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Recurve (The Elemental Series, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles, #1)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Kill Society (Sandman Slim, #9)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Out of the Black (Odyssey One, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Acacia: The War with the Mein (Acacia, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99