Start by marking “My Dirty Little Valentine: An Erotic Anthology” as Want to Read:
My Dirty Little Valentine: An Erotic Anthology

My Dirty Little Valentine: An Erotic Anthology

It's the Valentine's Day - the sexiest holiday of the year!

Ten of your favorite authors have come together to spin erotic tales of romance to make the holiday extra special in My Dirty Little Valentine: An Erotic Anthology!

Brought to you by Pure Textuality.
ebook
Published February 14th 2014 (first published February 13th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about My Dirty Little Valentine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Dirty Little Valentine

JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust
***3.5 "Be my Valentine'"Star ***

... What I got was 10 very different stories. No two stories read the same, which I liked....not all the stories were my cuppa , but that's here nor there. I'm picky.

If your looking for bundle that has a little bit of everything,..ménage, secret lovers, insta-love, heart break, surprise ending, cute couples....and a whole lotta heat. This is the bundle for you..
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Free on smashwords- https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...
For more reviews, Free E-books and Gi
UberApril
May 17, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-books
Valentine Whispers by Stella and Audra Price
This is my first ready by both Ms. Price. I felt like I was dropped in the middle of a story and it took me a while to figure out what was going on. I also had to deal with the writing style. An incubus, Arcady, is rich and in love with his girl, Snow. He plans a wonderful Valentine's Day and proposes to her after showering her with flowers, jewelry and lingerie. 2 stars

The Valentine's Gift by Scarlett Metal

photo banner_zps637f7ed8.jpg
Carissa
Apr 05, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: fire, holiday
I only read Jessica ingro story
cathy taber
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Valentine short stories.

These Valentine short stories are just what it takes to get some one hot and ready to enjoy a good time with some one. I enjoyed each and every one of them.
Kate Mann
Feb 23, 2014
Sarahbeth Gaither
Dec 25, 2014
Bianca James
Feb 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
melissa carpenter
Jan 29, 2015
Sara Hult
Aug 26, 2017
Chelsey Nichols
Dec 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

• Tasting the Forbidden: A Mayhem Erotica Anthology
  • You've Been Touched (Touch, #3.5)
  • Six Shades of Romance
  • Red Phoenix's Passion is for Lovers Collection (Boxed Set)
  • Hotter on the Edge (Hotter on the Edge #1)
  • Sexy Just Walked Into Town
  • The Obsidian Collection
  • Forbidden Fruit: Volume One
  • Spring Fling: A New Adult Anthology
  • My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book One
  • An Alpha's Need
  • Uniform Desires (Make Mine Military)
  • Southern Seduction Box Set
  • Wild Men of Alaska (Wild Men of Alaska #1-4)
  • The Alpha's Touch Boxed Set
  • The Stroke of Midnight
  • Hot, Sexy & Bad: A Holiday Novella Collection
  • Men Under the Mistletoe
Born and raised in the coastal English town Lowestoft, it should come as no surprise (to those that have the misfortune of knowing this place) that I became a horror writer.

From an early age I was sent to schools which were at least 30 minutes drive away and so spent the most of my free time alone, as the friends I did have lived too far away for me to be able to hang out with them in the weekends
“And then he kissed me.
I’ve been kissed before—plenty of times—some good, some bad, but I don’t think I’ve ever been kissed quite like how Ben kissed me.
I’ve had other girls tell me that sometimes, when the right man kisses them, it’s like the entire world disappears and it’s just the two of them—connected by some sort of pseudo-magical connection. Like fairytale perfection from some childhood tale.
There was nothing childlike, nor innocent about the way Ben kissed me. When our lips met, when our tongues tangled, it was like nothing I’ve ever felt before. It wasn’t a kiss—it was a promise, a promise which suggested that if I let him into my bed, there’d be indentations in my four-poster from the ties he’d use to fasten me there...”
0 likes