Start by marking “Pour un tweet avec toi” as Want to Read:
Pour un tweet avec toi

Pour un tweet avec toi

L'amour en 140 signes max. Auteure d’un presque Pulitzer, Abigail Donovan tarde a mettre le point final a son prochain roman. Aussi, lorsque son agent lui ouvre un compte Twitter, se prend-elle au jeu des tweets, retweets, hashtags, etc.
« MarkBaynard », professeur d’universite en conge sabbatique et twitteur averti, devient l’un de ses followers les plus assidus. Entre la
Published January 9th 2013 by Milady Romance (first published December 8th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Pour un tweet avec toi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pour un tweet avec toi

Vinaya
I was feeling a little restless last night, so I decided I'd give Teresa Madeiros another chance. I'm not sure what made me pick up Goodnight Tweetheart, considering I absolutely HATED her other book, The Devil Wears Plaid. (You should totally go read that review, I think it's one of my best! )

Anyway, for whatever reason, I decided I'd give Goodnight Tweetheart a chance, and oh boy, was I blown away! One of the things I really regret is that I seem to have more or less lost my taste for romance.
Lisa
Dec 26, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick read + meet cute = romance for 21st Century. 3.5 stars. How's this for a review in less than 140 characters?!
ijul (yuliyono)
Mar 08, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chicklit, terjemahan
Hai, tweetheart, apa kabarmu hari ini?

Yono: Kau pakai baju apa?
Yuli: Sweater bernoda kopi dan syal Hermes Miranda Priestly di THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA. Kau?
Yono: Jaket kulit hitam mengilat dan topi kain Lyckety-Splyt di 8 MILE.
Yuli: Ahh, manis sekali. Seharusnya tambahkan gelang berduri di pergelanganmu dan tindikan peniti di telingamu.
Yono: Itu rocker, aku ini rapper. Jadi, apa kabar tulisanmu hari ini?
Yuli: Masih belum beranjak dari adegan bercinta di kolam renang yang kuceritakan terakhir kali k
Danielle (The Blonde Likes Books)
I feel like I'm in the minority here, because most of the reviews are 4 and 5 stars, however this one left something to be desired for me.

The concept of the book was really cute, and I love books told through twitter/IM formats, so I was excited about this one. The biggest problem I had with it was the insta-love! It was IMMEDIATE that these two characters started flirting without knowing anything about each other, and then just jumped right on into this twitter relationship, which felt weird t
Farah
Sep 06, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, reviewed, romance
YOU ARE FOLLOWING @FaraLest

Aku selalu mengintip timelineku setiap pagi hanya untuk melihat apakah kamu meninggalkan pesan selamat tidur untukku di malam sebelumnya.

Kalau aku terlalu lama mengetik balasan untukmu, itu karena aku lagi-lagi sedang menghapus "aku kangen" di belakang "hai kamu lagi apa?".

Eh tunggu. Ucapan selamat tidurmu nomention-mu itu buatku atau bukan sih? Aduh jadi deg-degan sendiri.. #BergulingGuling #KeKananDanKekiri

Jadi kapan aku benar-benar bisa menyejajarkan id-mu dengan "g
Joy
As a avid, regular Twitter user myself, I figured this novel would be right up my street and it was! It's a clever premise - 2 people meet on Twitter, one is an author trying to write her second book after having had a successful first one. I don't want to give anything away so I'll just say, if you like love stories, this is a great one! It's well written, occasionally very funny and sometimes heartbreaking. I really liked it and recommend it highly!
Uci
Apr 09, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pertemuan romantis lewat internet sudah beberapa kali diangkat menjadi tema buku maupun film. Mulai dari zaman chatting, Facebook, dan sekarang Twitter. Salah satu favorit saya apa lagi kalau bukan You’ve Got Mail, yang diperankan Tom Hanks dan Meg Ryan.

Goodnight Tweetheart berangkat dari fenomena Twitter yang mewabah di mana-mana. Salah satu dialog dalam buku ini menggambarkannya dengan tepat : “Twitter itu pesta koktail tanpa henti di mana orang berbicara bersamaan tapi tidak ada yang mengatak
Ronyell
Twitter
LOVE TWITTER STYLE!

After some urging from my friends and seeing a brief look at this book from one of the last books I had read from Teresa Medeiros, I just had to check out Teresa Medeiros’ latest book “Goodnight Tweetheart” and I was amazed at the concept of this book! “Goodnight Tweetheart” is definitely a great book for romance novel fans of the “Twitter” generation!

Abigail Donovan is a struggling writer who is trying to finish her latest book, but she could never find the right things to
Carol *Young at Heart Oldie*
I was rather apprehensive when one of my favourite historical romance authors, Teresa Medeiros, announced that she was writing a contemporary novel, GOODNIGHT TWEETHEART, and not only that, but the hero and heroine communicate with each other entirely through Twitter. But to my surprise, I discovered a heart-warming romance tinged with a little sadness; an absolute gem!

Four years ago, Abby Donovan was riding high, the author of a best-selling first novel which had come close to winning the Pulit
Larnacouer  de SH
LOTR'den Lost'a, TBBT'den Veronica Mars'a bilimum dizi/film ve kitaba atıfta bulunan haliyle okuması çok keyifli, çok sevimli bir kitaptı.

Bay Rochester ve Samwise Gamgee'nin kıymetini bilen bir karakter düşünün yahu! Yalan yok, ben fangirl; sırf bu yüzden +1.
Gökçe
May 30, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Kendi standartlarıma göre 2.5/5 ama Goodreads standartlarına göre "it was ok"

Yine çok karışık fikirler içindeyim. Adı çok tatlı bir kitaptı, gülmeyi bekledim ama öyle olmadı. Tıpkı Twitter gibi ruhsuz bir şeydi. Yani karakterler yazışıyor ama size mimikleri dahi anlatılmıyor. Hissedemiyorsunuz. Arka plan net değil.

Bir de acayip popüler kültür göndermesi var. Önce acaba daha çok çeviri notu olsa mıydı, dedim ama çeviri notunu nereye koyacaksınız bir sayfada on yere de koyulmaz ki. Bazı filmlerin
Lyuda
Mar 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
4.5 stars.
March 1, 2016 Update:
Teresa Medeiros posted an epilogue to Goodnight Tweetheart on her website. it provided a closure for me.

March 14, 2014:

The book had such a unique concept- 75% of it was Twitter feed between two lonely people reaching crossroads of their lives. It worked beautifully. The conversations are out loud funny, poignant and moving. It all started when the heroine’s agent in order to revive her client’s flagging writing carrier asked her to create a Twitter account to reach
Mafi
Jan 24, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, ebook, eng, trad
Um livro que peca pela sua estrutura ser quase toda feita em tweets e não deixar muita margem para o desenvolvimento do próprio enredo. Ainda assim consegue tocar em assuntos pertinentes como o poder das redes sociais hoje em dia seja para qual for esse fim.

(...)

Começando pelo que gostei...bem, gostei de se centrar no Twitter pois é uma rede social que gosto bastante e acho que é bastante actual, apesar de ter as suas limitações. Gostei do facto de ser um livro que se centra em outro livro, nest
extraordinary ordinary whimsy
I call this book the slump slayer. It's wickedly funny, light, and fast-paced. Don't do Twitter? Don't worry, neither do I. Because honestly you don't have to be a fan of Twitter to enjoy the delicious banter, flirtation, and dialogue full of pop culture references.
Suzanne
Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Truly enjoyable. Thanks Lyuda for the recommendation!
Georgie-who-is-Sarah
3.5 stars rounded up

A sweet/bittersweet, funny story, told very straightforwardly. No sub-plots, no faffing around - just two MCs falling in love in spite of...well, read the book & find out. Works really well.
~Megan~
Amy Sheridan
My actual rating would be 2.5 stars, but I'm nice and rounding up.

you know that friend who's in luuuuuuurrrrvvvveee after meeting a guy once? The friend who comes up with elaborate fantasies of dates with some guy she barely knows? That's this book. It seemed like there wasn't sufficient character development for me to have a reason to like any of the characters. Or maybe I'm just one of those girls whose gag reflex is activated by words like "tweetheart" and the idea of a twitter date - I mean,
Megan
4 stars. Wow! What a great story! Teresa Medeiros always produces the very best books, and this shorter book is no exception. I didn’t even know if I was going to “get it” because I have no idea about Twitter. I don’t tweet, so didn’t know anything about it, but not to worry, if you don’t either you won’t be lost in this book. This truly is “A Love Story in 140 Characters or Less.” Sort of a Sleepless in Seattle meets Twitter, except based in reality. Can Abigail Donovan (a struggling, but once ...more
Tuba Özkat
Aug 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
MESAJINIZ VAR filminin modernize edilmiş kitabı!

Çok, çok, çok güzel bir kitaptı! Gerçekten çok severek, eğlenerek okudum. Tabii birkaç sır, merak unsuru ve konu da var! Format olarak farklı bir kitap... Ve kesinlikle popüler kültürü yüksek olanların bayılarak okuyacağı bir kitap. Filmlere, dizilere, müziklere, kitaplara, kurgu karakterlerine göndermelerle dolu :)
Danielle
Jan 04, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Abigail Donovan is an Author who is down on her luck. It has been a while since her first novel was chosen as one of Oprah’s book picks. Now, Abigail can't get anyone to come to her book signings. Instead she is asked to dress up in bunny costume and reading another author’s book to children.

If Abigail can't finish her next book she will be out of a job. Now here is where it begins. Abigail’s agent signed her up for a Twitter account. She knows nothing about twitter but is still willing to give
Greta is Erikasbuddy
So sweet, So ewwy gooey, So rich.... Must... go... to... dentist.... to get teeth filled from cavities.

Ahhhs....

This book could be a Lifetime movie... or it could even be a big screen movie. It was definitely a RomCom and while there's nothing wrong with that I have to admit that I probably wouldn't sit through it. (only because I'm me -- but I'm sure my mom would love it)

Struggling to complete her 2nd novel Abby Donovan has a twitter account created for her by her publicist in order to snag mor
Autumn
i have just finished the book so the emotions are still pretty raw about it. This book its the sort of book that can leave room for many different opinions. the story of Abby and Mark in a mix sort of "U`ve got mail and Nickolas sparks" In a very witty/comic/sarcastic. way .. i just loved the book.. and the many emotions it evoked from me. it could be interpreted as light chick-lit read, but the plot is pretty strong what they are up against.

i guess what made the book for me was the light/funny
Mlle Pointillés
3,5

Une romance contemporaine s'inscrivant dans cadre plutôt original et bourrée de tweets drôles et sarcastiques!!
Il y a un demi million de références aussi diverses que variées (et pour être honnête, je ne pense pas en avoir saisi plus de la moitié! ^^)

J'ai passé un agréable moment car c'est rythmé, souvent marrant et parfois émouvant.
Ça n'est pas un coup de cœur mais c'est sympa à lire et ça ne ressemble à rien que j'ai déjà lu!

Abby_Donovan: Tu pensais que ta femme était ton âme soeur quand v
Linda
Mar 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Linda by: Lyuda
A lighthearted yet bittersweet story of two people who 'meet' when they find themselves tweeting each other.

I enjoyed the funny banter. I found myself smiling while reading Mark and Abby's dialog. I sensed the ending long before it happened just because........it fit the storyline. ;-/

Thanks, Lyuda, for recommending this unusual romance!
SheLove2Read
Feb 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011, best-of-2011
Not a single thing about this book I didn't absolutely adore. It made me laugh, cry and do both at the same time! Definitely going on both the keeper shelf and the 2011 best reads. 5 stars!
Hope Welsh
Goodnight Tweetheart was a quick, fun read. Anyone familiar with Twitter will find it really easy to get. Non-Tweeters will be able to understand Twitter based on Mark's explanations to the non-Tweeter Abby-so you don't have to understand Twitter to enjoy the book.

Abby is a terrified she can no longer write--after all, how do you top an almost-Pulitzer and Oprah Pick? She's past deadline and still on Chapter Five. She's more than willing to play with the Twitter account her publicist sets up for
Melissa
Dec 10, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay... let me try this in 140 characters...

A former bestselling author joins twitter and meets former prof for fun and snark. Lies told, truth descovered. Will love be in final chpt?

Heh. Did it. :) So, is it true, if you can't say it in 140 characters it's not worth saying? Well, not exactly, but I still think the concept is innovative and fun. And while I enjoyed the quick banter I wondered why they stayed in DMs on twitter. I mean, most would have moved to Skype which does not have the limit
Leah
Dec 18, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars, m-f, adult-lit
This book was very cute. Cute, sad, and then cute again. It's my second Teresa Medeiros book and, while it's nothing like the other one I read, I wasn't disappointed with it. I liked that it was written almost entirely all through text because that was an interesting way to tell the love story. Usually, I don't like reading books in that form (Twitter, texts, Instant Messages, etc.) because it can become boring and obnoxious after a while. But I liked seeing Mark and Abby's relationship blossom ...more
Monica
Dec 14, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
I don't read a lot of contemporary romance if you follow my blog you know this. I was pleasantly surprised by this book, contemporary though it is. This book is different than any other book I have read and I have to admit when I read the excerpt from her Wicked Intentions book I was wary about it. I couldn't have been more wrong. This book is amazing.

The story is heart-wrenching and warming at the same time. There are no naughty bits but Teresa Medeiros makes up for that with witty banter and b
Around the Year i...: Goodnight Tweetheart, by Teresa Medeiros 1 13 Apr 16, 2016 09:32PM
See this as a movie? 1 12 Nov 03, 2012 05:33PM
Love or Hate - Epilogue 3 30 Nov 01, 2012 08:24AM

• Aching for Always
  • Heartstrings and Diamond Rings (Playboys, #4)
  • Treasure Me (The Legend Hunters, #3)
  • Catriona
  • Montana Glory
  • Kids Is a 4-Letter Word
  • Save as Draft
  • And One Last Thing ...
  • Silence Speaks For Love
  • Just One Kiss
  • Settling (Solid, #2)
  • A Season of Seduction (James Family, #3)
  • Sleep No More
  • The Babe Magnet
  • Asmodeus (Fallen Angel, #2)
  • How to Seduce a Scoundrel (How To #2)
  • Holiday Hideout
  • Yours and Mine
New York Times bestseller Teresa Medeiros wrote her first novel at the age of twenty-one and has since gone on to win the hearts of both readers and critics. All of her books have been national bestsellers, featured on the New York Times, USA Today and Publishers Weekly bestseller lists. She currently has over 10 million books in print.

She is a seven-time Rita finalist, two-time PRISM winner, and
“Twitter is the perpetual cocktail party where everyone is talking at once but nobody is saying anything.” 29 likes
“Abby_Donovan: I bet you were one of those uber-cool teachers like Mr.Chip, weren't you?
MarkBaynard: I was more like Mr.Kotter or that guy from GLEE who looks like the love child of Orlando Bloom & Justin Timberlake.
Abby_Donovan: Your female students were probably writing "I love you" on their eyelids and listening to "Don't Stand So Close to Me" on their Walkmans.
[...]