Start by marking “Double Up” as Want to Read:
Double Up

Double Up

Jared and Bryson started their life together by leaving their childhood homes to make their way west. Ending up in a small community near Livingston, Montana, with a small horse ranch, life is just about perfect for the two men until Jared gives Walt, a Native American drifter and horse trainer, a ride.

Sparks fly in the truck cab and when Jared gets him home, Walt finds
Published October 23rd 2012 by Loose Id LLC

To ask other readers questions about Double Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Double Up

Start your review of Double Up
Tailtiu
Oct 24, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-plus-x
1,5* ......nice cover
Anke
Oct 26, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This whole book was telling the same facts over and over, from one POV and then from the next POV and then from the next POV and everything started again! At least I managed to finish it. That's the most positive I have to say about it.

JustJen "Miss Conduct"
This was an ok story, but I just had trouble reading the same things repeatedly. If one wasn't describing how the three of them worked or how much they cared about the others, then another one was describing it. When they were together and in sync, it was great, but then they would start in again on the description of their situation, past and present. Just not my cuppa.
V
Oct 25, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: native-american
Oh dear :(
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Posted on Under the Covers

There were three deciding factors that I took in consideration as I picked this book to read: 1) It’s an M/M ménage and I don’t think I’ve read too many so far. I could probably count them on one hand 2) it’s set at a horse ranch and 3) it’s written by Lissa Matthews whom I love.
While I liked the idea of the story and enjoyed the initial angst that comes with loving two different people at once, I found that the author seemed to repeat this unnecessary torment until it
Cole Riann
It's not bad, I just couldn't get into it. It was a lot of needless angst IMO without any history (at least in the first half) to understand why. Just a lot of arguing. Take my opinion with a grain of salt, just putting down my thoughts mostly for my own record because I probably won't come back to it.
Leah
This just CAN'T be the same Lissa Matthews that destroyed my panties in Simple Need and Ink Spots...NO Way! How can a ménage book with cowboys be so MEH and filled with unnecessary angst? O_o *twilight zone moment* ....go. Read it for yourself! :/ honey please stick to writing hetsex yummies. I stopped on page 144.
Shaz
Oct 23, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Shaz by: Valerie
Shelves: mm, menage-polyamoury
I'm finding it quite difficult to rate this book. Did I like it? Yes, I did. Was it what I expected? No...and that is where my issues lie.

I'm not sure what I was expecting from the blurb, but whatever it was, it wasn't what I got. I didn't expect to start smack in the middle of the relationship. No background, no idea actually what had happened or what was going on except what I had read in the blurb. And I found that hard to get into. The book was more than half finished before I did.

Having
Kathy
Nov 03, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Big fan of Lissa Matthews and this book is nowhere close to her usual writing. Repitive, awkward, stilted sentences and dialogue and major overuse of the word "that". Don't give up on her m/m stories because Malachi's Word is amazing.
Marsha Spence
Dec 04, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jared's rage was WOW! Excellent story!
Samuel