Start by marking “Bared to Him, Book #1” as Want to Read:
Bared to Him, Book #1

Bared to Him, Book #1

As a world-renowned painter, Jonathan has tasted the fruits of his success by attending the art galas and parties of the country’s elite. However, with his recent success he has felt a tremendous pressure to perform and he worries that he has lost his muse, the creative flare of inspiration that drives him to produce masterpieces. For weeks, he’s haunted by the same dream ...more
Published August 21st 2013

To ask other readers questions about Bared to Him, Book #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bared to Him, Book #1

Start your review of Bared to Him, Book #1
Chris Bails
Aug 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is part one of this story. I definitely can't wait to read more. (spoilers)

This is the story of Lillian who is working at a bar, and does not want to be there. She has to be there to support herself and pay her bills. She would rather be writing, but is stuck and does not know what to do. Brad her boss comes to her and lets her know that she is fired, but knows someone who needs a modeling done for an artist to paint. Jonathan is the artist stuck and not able to find his muse to make
Amy Barber
Aug 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in a series of novellas by Emma Rose. This is not a complete story and you will need to read the rest to get the whole story.

I think this story might be a little different than we are used to for Emma Rose, but different still means good! In this story we have a painter who is currently unable to paint due to a creative block. Then there is Lillian who needs a job, almost any job will do, but this might be more than she bargained for because this artist is looking for a
Cindy
Aug 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I received a copy of this book at a discount as a member of the author's beta readers group in return for my unbiased review.
This book is a new twist for Ms.Rose in that there is much more character development than sexual tension or sexual scenes. I really enjoyed getting to know the insecure heroine who is trying to conquer her body issues by becoming an artist's model, basically because she's desperate for a job. I also enjoyed the artist who is blocked by the memories of a lost love who was
Tanya
Aug 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received this book at a discount because I'm a member of Emma Rose's Beta Reader Newsletter...with that being said...im always honest with my reviews...i was unsure at first with the book...but the more i read..i loved it! i can relate to Lillian's issues with her body, as i know alot of us can, and that is something alot of authors dont touch on in books, but Emma Rose has done it beautifully and i can say the thots Lillian has touched my heart and i can relate. Jonathan is another story...im ...more
Wendy
Aug 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received this book at a discount as a member of Emma Rose's Beta Readers Newsletter for a fair and honest review.
This was a sweet beginning for a story. I just can't wait to see what happens next.
Two people with artistic tallent together with ghosts from their pasts haunting them and stealing their muse, it is a lot to move past. The stage is set for either great romance or big heartbreak.
Not to mention plenty of skeevy characters laying in wait. You have to wonder what parts they will
Cheryl- 1-chick and her kindle

I loved this story. It was a quick read but packed a lot of info about the characters and the story line. I sometimes prefer these short series to read in between my longer novels. The characters were really relatable and the reader can quickly get behind them. I would recommend this story to anyone looking for a satisfying, but short read. Looking forward to the next book!

Emma Rose
Brenda Schaffer
Aug 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed getting to know the insecure heroine who is trying to conquer her body issues by becoming an artist's model. I enjoyed getting to know the artist who is blocked by the memories of a lost love who was his model and is haunted by nightmares and has an inability to paint. The artist characterizes them both as ghost hunters- two people trying to get past the
Katnoon168
Aug 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
"I received this book at a discount because I'm a member of Emma Rose's Beta Reader Newsletter."
This book was slower reading at the start than some of Emma Rose's other books, but once it got going, I was hooked. The only bad part is that it stopped way too early for me, which is a problem with the novella format. I'm looking forward to seeing where their the relationship between Jonathan and Lillian ends up.
Caryn Watson Watz Books and Teasers

very intriguing cant wait to read more about them. its only short but i throughly enjoyed it its not a love story as such. its more off a ghost story and how the past affects them today. check it out and add to your TBR today you know you want to.
Lacy Daniel
Aug 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received this book at a discount because I'm a member of Emma Rose's Beta Reader Newsletter. I thought this book was a good start but wished it was a bit longer but I can't wait to read the next book in the series to find out what happens next.
Vicky Darnold
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is part one of a series. I loved it! I am buying the full series so I can go from part to part. I read this in one setting. The characters are easy to relate to and are both trying to fight their views of themselves and their attraction to each other. Loved it!!!
Peggy
Sep 22, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: reads-2015
First part of a new series, it's a short read. But from what I read this far it seems a already a good sexy series. Can't wait to read the next one.
Carrie Franks Fink
Aug 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Bared to Him is a really good book. It show us how two broken people who are being chased by the ghosts of their pasts can over come everything and find love.
Sabrina
Aug 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received this book at a discount by being a beta reader. I enjoyed reading this book very much and want to continue to the next book, just to see what happens. Emma Rose is an awesome writer.
Anna
Jun 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: flynn
interest to read great storyline throughout the series
Roxy
Jul 11, 2018
Stephanie Halliwell
rated it it was ok
Jun 16, 2019
Deborah
Sep 05, 2013
Vickie Schultz
rated it did not like it
Dec 26, 2013
Cassie
Aug 29, 2013

GET A FREE ROMANCE eBOOK when you join Emma's Beta Reader Newsletter. Details
here

Emma Rose is quickly rising as a new author with a lot to offer. She specializes in the steamy romance genre with popular series THE BILLIONAIRE'S PROPOSAL, TAKING STAGE, ALPHA ROCKSTAR, and STRIPPED.

She self-published her first book in 2011 and has since risen to a Top 100 author in Amazon's Erotica