Start by marking “The Dragon Legacy” as Want to Read:

Sensual Paranormal Romance.

'When emotionally fragile Fleur Curwen decides she wants excitement in
her boring life she signs up for a Murder Mystery Weekend in the wilds
of the English Lake District. She enters a paranormal world where
danger and death are common occurrences.

Demon slayer Lukas Draco is a loner. He lives by two simple rules: No
emotional entanglements and du
ebook, First, 147 pages
Published December 2013 by Crimson Frost Books

To ask other readers questions about The Dragon Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dragon Legacy

Mac Rome
Dec 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
A Legacy’s Beginning; a review of The Dragon Legacy

The Dragon Legacy is a book about masques, in the classic sense of the term. In that sense, a masque reveals an inner truth.

In it are several mystical characters who hide their identities in human form, along with characters who hide their magical signatures from each other. And there’s Fleur, who in some ways has been masked from herself by a previous relationship. And all of the events of the story are masked by people playing parts in a murde
Moira
Dec 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The Dragon Legacy by Jane Hunt is an atmospheric work of art. Each descriptive turn of phrase leaves the read feeling as though they are part of the unfolding story and also leaves them breathless for more. The story is fashioned as a masque, a tale that reveals an inner truth.
The paranormal cast of characters is well developed by Ms. Hunt. Each detail is striking from her description of Fleur’s initial attraction to Lukas to things like the way Lukas’ hair looked, “its remarkable black color,
Noelle Clark
Jan 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story. It provided some twists and turns which I didn’t see coming. The setting in the English Lake District immediately drew my attention, and so did the premise of a group of strangers meeting for a Murder Mystery Weekend.
I don’t want to give away any spoilers, but this Murder Mystery Weekend is not at all why I – or the main character, Fleur – expected. Not at all!
Fleur’s unusual meeting with Lukas Drako leaves an indelible impression on the somewhat naive Fleur. She can’t get
Fiona Chapman
Dec 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
I don't normally read books which travel into the realms of fantasy, unless it's something to do with vampires, preferring instead to be transported by film or television. So when I read The Dragon Legacy by Jane Hunt, I was pleasantly intrigued.
Fleur is a shy woman with little confidence, and decides to partake in a murder mystery weekend with an alternative persona, in the hope of having herself some good old-fashioned fun. What she doesn't count on is encountering Lucas, who has another pers
Alison
Dec 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I was given a copy of this book in return for an honest review.

I love a bit of paranormal, and dragons - so I was excited to read this debut novel from Jane Hunt.

Ever met a dragon on the bus? (I wish, if he was like Lukas.)

An enjoyable, quirky story we follow the heroine Fleur, who is taking a trip away to a murder mystery weekend in a country house in the middle of nowhere. Fleur has had a tough time recently - and it (for us, perhaps not for her at first!) is a pleasant surprise to literally b
Tracey
Dec 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Breathtaking debut!

When Fleur Curwen arrives for a murder mystery weekend, not even her feisty persona can prepare her for what she is about to experience. Dragon lord, Lukas Draco, isn’t prepared for the powerful attraction he feels for Fleur. After all, she’s human. And no matter what he can’t be distracted from his vital task. To save the dragon egg.

Introduce the suave Xavier Serpente, a demon with the same mission as Lukas and pretty soon innocent Fleur is swept away on an adventure in a wor
Eve Devon
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Confession: I’ve never read a book about dragons before…
But I kept seeing the front cover for this book everywhere and it was such a beautiful front cover that I ended up thinking I NEED to read this book. Also, it has a murder mystery weekend setup and I was intrigued to see if it was going to be cosy with a dark twisty edge…
It didn’t disappoint! The Dragon Legacy has wonderful vivid descriptions that pull you in and allow you to breathe in the atmosphere the author has created, but it isn’t a
Christy Newton
Dec 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The Dragon Legacy is hotter than a fire-breathing dragon. Whew! This story about Lukas and Fleur was fast-paced, interesting and had the kind of ending I was hoping for. Hoping there will be another book about Zane and Jasmine? Well done, Jane Hunt.
Aimee
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved this debut! Review to come.
Jane Hunt
Dec 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: written-by-me
The Dragon Legacy by Jane Hunt
A thousand years ago in the English Lake District.

The dragon lord’s golden eyes focused on the grey sky above the rock-strewn hills. Dawn mist hovered around the summit like a silken web. It drifted through the rocky outcrops until it reached the valley where he stood alone.

The elusive turquoise-scaled dragons appeared through the haze. Their minds united by a single aim: the dragon egg’s safety, the reason they risked exposure to the human world.

He chose the secret hideaway with care, a valley
Raine
Carmen
Jul 18, 2014
Mimi
Jul 18, 2014
The Dangerous Gift - my third book and my first book with Limitless Publishing is out on 9 February 2016 - It was in the #top100 romance westerns on Amazon UK on release day.
'Writing has touched my life in every decade. At fifty, I took a risk and made writing my career, fulfilling a lifetime ambition.'
I enjoy writing blogs, book reviews and especially stories. Vivid imagery, atmospheric setting