Start by marking “Watercolored Pearls (Spirit and Soul #3)” as Want to Read:
Watercolored Pearls (Spirit and Soul #3)

Watercolored Pearls

(Spirit and Soul #3)

A story of how God can use the tragic, the shameful, and the less-than-perfect circumstances of life to create something beautiful.
Published October 1st 2007 by Fleming H. Revell Company

To ask other readers questions about Watercolored Pearls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Watercolored Pearls

PHYLLIS HAMPTON
Feb 20, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Shelves: have-read
When was the last time you read something so riveting, tears rolled down your face, leaving you to feel tranquility like you had been washed in the blood of Jesus? Before reading Watercolored Pearls by Stacy Hawkins Adams, I could truly say I do not recall ever having this experience, and if I did...I do not remember it. This I do know, I will remember.
Three friends, going through their own trials and tribulations, get a revelation from a woman of great wisdom, who received her wisdom from anot
Karen
Nov 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Serena, Erika, and Tawana three friends and they are going through some trials right now, but know how to call on the name of Jesus. Serena is a stay at home mom to twin boys, and the first lady. Her husband Micah is always busy with church obligations. Serena has some demons that she needs to deal with.
Ericka is a single mom and trying to become an interior designer. Ericka left her abusive husband to save her life. Ericka is confused about divorcing her husband because of the Bible. Ericka is
Leah Garcia
Oct 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great series! I really could relate to some of the issues and got inspired by the characters.
Nicole Rowe
A little slow but spiritually uplifting

I usually like Stacy Hawkins Adams books but this one just didn't hold my interest. It was kinda monotonous. Not much climax and kinda humdrum. However, I do like the spiritual aspect of her writings all the time. I can't say I won't read any others but it literally took me to read another book and come back to finish this one. So I was pretty disappointed.
Sandra Barnett
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

This story described the many issues of women all over. I appreciate the part in abuse. Great job Stacy I would highly recommend this book to all women!
Monica Anderson
Dec 18, 2009 rated it it was amazing
This novel was very enlightening. It made me recognize that true friends are truely hard to come by and when you find them cherish them. Having good friends is like being in a relationship. You will have your ups and downs, and if you are a trued friend you are going to stick with your friend through the good and bad times. This book shows how friends stick together and teach the value of friendship and how through God they have survived through their trying times with the support of each other.
Janet
Jan 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Third book in the series, I keep hoping for another but not sure that is going to happen.

This was a great book about my three friends Serena, Erika and Tawana. We have seen them grow so much over the past books and this one was no different.

We see all three struggle with their relationships, their self worth and of course their faith.

Well done.
Nov 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book especially how each of the women's story was woven and its impact to the others. The major impact I feel was the interaction of each woman which bend down with different problems but always trust the Lord to lead them. Each woman was a winner although there was a steep learing curve for all. This is my second book by the author and looking foward to reading more.
Sharon Simmons
Awesome book!

I read that book just when I needed it most! The characters in this book and their issues reminded me that with God all things are possible. Micah and Serena were truly led by God. This book is truly a must read. This is the fourth book I've read by this author and I will be reading all of her books.
Sharon
Feb 19, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: evreyone
Recommended to Sharon by: My booksclub read for the month
Watercolored pearls, are about women coming together and learning more about live and the spirits that they have.Learning about there lifes and how God can fix anything.Good have so much for us if we just believe.
Susan Frazier-Kouassi
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
I get it, we women live complicated lives; yet at time I found the women's lives in the book a bit of a far stretch for me to believe. It is a light novel, if that's the sort of thing you are looking for (which I was at the time).
Courtney Wilkerson
Sep 01, 2013 rated it liked it
My favorite part was the explanation of the title & the meaning of the book. I enjoyed the characters, the messages, and the sudden twist in plot. This is a good book & it makes you do some self reflection.
Candace
Apr 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
Great follow up to the ladies from the last book. I love how real the characters are and how focused on God the book is. I want there to be more books with them!
Andrea L. Griggs
Feb 10, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: yes
There is power in having people around you that support you and hold you accountable.
Sheila
Jul 31, 2012 rated it liked it
GOOD BOOK
Mesha
Feb 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
If you loved the first book of this series ( Speak to my Heart) then you'll love this one. It left me guessing and entertained throughout the chapters.
Leslie
May 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It was a great and touching story
RYCJ
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Watercolored Pearls is the quiet Christian telling of 3 women learning about each other and making conscious choices about life. Readers who enjoy easy organized reading will enjoy this book.
T. Rad
Jul 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read!
Dora Okeyo
Nov 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
A beautiful story of strong women, each with their own baggage leaning on one another and with their faith in God they pull through, one day at a time.
Lawrence Merritt
Jun 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This novel does a great job of explaining how our journey through life with God isn't a 'get there' destination, but a series of stops on a continuous journey.
Brandi
Mar 10, 2014
Ms B B
Oct 11, 2010
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Anniversary Edition of Watercolored Pearls Now Available 1 1 Feb 26, 2015 05:18PM
  • For Love and Grace
  • Have a Little Faith
  • Goodness and Mercy (Blessed Trinity)
  • The Last Woman Standing
  • Love Like Hallelujah (Hallelujah Love #2)
  • Seen It All and Done the Rest
  • The Amen Sisters
  • Would I Lie to You? (Nappily, #2)
  • What a Sista Should Do
  • Last Temptation
  • Cover Girls
  • Where Evil Sleeps (Tamara Hayle, #3)
  • Forsaken (Forsaken, #1)
  • Butterscotch Blues
  • Grown Folks Business
Stacy Hawkins Adams is an award-winning journalist, author and essayist who invites readers to explore life's truths through entertaining fiction and thought-provoking nonfiction.

Her 9 novels feature themes of personal growth, faith and forgiveness, grit and hope. You'll put down one of her books feeling like you've left behind a friend.

Her most recent novel, "Finding Home," was released in March

Spirit and Soul (3 books)
  • Speak to My Heart (Spirit and Soul #1)
  • Nothing But the Right Thing (Spirit and Soul #2)