Start by marking “Cassie's Space” as Want to Read:
Cassie's Space

Cassie's Space

(Cassie's Space #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  19 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Meet Cassie, a former wild child, who meets her match, and creates the match of a lifetime. To nearly all who know her now, Cassie is a vivacious, sweet southern lady, who is the epitome of grace and proper behavior. Look a tiny bit closer and you'll see that Cassie has another side - the one whose language could make a sailor blush as she drinks him under the table.
Thanks
Published June 19th 2014 by Smashwords Edition (first published December 9th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Cassie's Space, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cassie's Space

really liked it 4.00  ·

JD
Irony: P.K. Corey says in her bio that she found other spanking books "a little harsh on discipline" and then proceeds to write one. No husband who loves his wife would humiliate her in public like this. She should have left him.

Attention Authors: If you write public punishments in the 20th/21st centuries, you better have a logical reason for why no witness calls the police.
Donna
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Okay this one is in a slightly different genre for me. I'm considered a 'vanilla' but it did not decrease my pleasure at this book. Cassie and Tom have been married a long time and have that steadiness in their relationship you often miss with younger couples. She's more than a little spicy and he's what she needs to ground her. I might not agree with everything, but it works for them and I think you'll get a kick out of it (her!) too. Enjoy!
jeanped
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hard to believe that I started to read this book with a little bit of trepidation...You see I am not a big fan of the first person accounts, However, I have to admit that I enjoyed Cassie's story immensely. I laughed out loud at some of Cassie's outrageous and very heart warming stories cause frankly I could see myself doing the same... What a fun read... I am off to read book two... I hope it's as good as the first installment!
Dawn Mann
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cassies space

I love the stories about cassie and Tom, there are times I feel Tom can be too strict and unbending but on the whole the stories are humorous and cassie does know Tom's requirements so if she gets spanked for her behaviour then it's usually well earnt
Scarlet Fanning
Dec 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Potential to be a great domestic discipline romance, BUT it needs work. The action is dead. All tell not show. Show us the anger, passion, and complexity of these wonderful characters.

Also, put some money in a better book cover.
Rebecca
Jan 19, 2014 rated it it was ok
I very much enjoy books written on this lifestyle so I picked this up with high hopes. Unfortunately, it fell flat for me. The writing style detracted from any action while reading more like a diary. Bummers.
Alice Gottschall
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When Tom first meets Cassie, she is out of control, drinking to much, partying to much, etc. This story tells how Tom & Cassie met, and what their life has been like for the past 30 years. Wonderful love story with LOTS of spanking......
Beth
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was ok
Boring

Cassie tells about her history with her husband The old fashioned dialogue was flat. And describing spankings from years ago just doesn't resonate.
paula thebault
Jul 29, 2018
Jonmontanavega
May 31, 2015
P.K. Corey
Dec 15, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Kitty_ranma
Nancy
Feb 18, 2019
Linda Buhle
Apr 14, 2019

Cassie's Space (10 books)
  • Cassie's Tale
  • Cassie on the Move
  • Cassie's River Living (Cassie's Space Book 4)
  • Cassie's Conflicts (Cassie's Space Book 5)
  • Cassie's Influence (Cassie's Space Book 6)
  • Cassie's Ordeal (Cassie's Space Book 7)
  • Cassie Corralled (Cassie's Space, #8)
  • Cassie's Road Trip (Cassie's Space #9)
  • Cassie's Life (Cassie's Space #10)