Start by marking “A Christmas Fling (Touchstone, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Christmas Fling (Touchstone, #2)

A Christmas Fling (Touchstone Series #2)

A new story of romance and adventure by award-winning author, Beth Barany.

What if falling in love put the life you cherished in jeopardy?

Dahlia, a Santa’s Elf, has 21 days left before Christmas to create the best toy in the world without using magic or revealing her true identity. Stuck on how to complete the prototype, and working as a temp in San Francisco’s financial
Published December 10th 2013 by Firewolf Books (first published December 9th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about A Christmas Fling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Christmas Fling

Chelsey Nichols
Dec 13, 2013 Chelsey Nichols rated it it was amazing
I’ll admit it. I’m a sucker for holiday themed stories – though often they sucker me in and leave me with a sour taste in my mouth. That wasn’t the case for Beth Barany's A Christmas Fling: A Magical Tale of Romance and Adventure. At first I was a little concerned as to whether or not this story would fall into the same old, same old, trappings of so many others – girl meets boy; boy and girl fall in love, but can’t be together; girl sacrifices it all to get the man she loves.

I’m happy to say th
Judy
Sep 27, 2014 Judy rated it it was amazing
A Christmas Fling by Beth Barany
Magical Tales of Romance & Adventure Series
Dahlia only has a little over twenty days to get her special project done before she returns home...to the North Pole. She is one of Santa’s Elves and the big guy himself is her uncle. The last thing she expects is to find a human she enjoys being around in her last month in their world. She can’t give up the life she loves, not even for love itself.

Liam has been working hard for eight years and he is not going to jus
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
This is a sweet romance that should bring joy to the Christmas season. OK, so I'm reading it in June but we're halfway there! There is nothing too 'heavy' about this story - it all moves along smoothly and with a steady pace. The characters are engaging, both with the reader and with each other. One of the things that I liked was the part where Josh was involved on a phone call from Paris. This makes it tie in nicely with Parisian Amour which is another delightful novella with the same themes of ...more
Shawntay F
Dec 13, 2013 Shawntay F rated it it was amazing
Shelves: good-reads
I absolutely loved this book. It was a nice quick holiday read. This books would also be enjoyed by the YA and NA community. I enjoyed the theme of a girl elf and her finding a little Christmas romance. As someone who normally don't read paranormal type books, I felt that it had a great story line to keep me interested and flipping pages. Liam and Dahlia's chemistry was greatly written. I have been reading some really crappy books lately and this one came right along and renewed my spirits
Wendy Strain
Jan 01, 2014 Wendy Strain rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
This was a really sweet Christmas romance. The characters are easy to love immediately and, like any good fling, the story finds a nice balance between business and pleasure. Now, if the characters could just admit that this fling goes a bit beyond just a casual thing.
Anna Serra i Vidal
Dec 23, 2013 Anna Serra i Vidal rated it really liked it
Fluffy Christmas romance. Something sweet for the season. The only "problem" I found was everything was too easy. I would have wanted to see a bit more of struggle, but anyway, sweet and fun.
Laura Reading
Dec 31, 2016 Laura Reading rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was enchanted with this magically sweet romance.
The female lead is strong and determined and keeps in mind what she wants and needs to make her dreams come true. She has a deadline and does not ignore that when her heart gets whisked away.
She plays by the rules and although she hesitates to ask for help when she needs it, she gives her options full consideration. And when all is said and done, she is true to herself.
Can this Elf get a total happy ending?

I was also very happy about the family s
Judy
Jan 01, 2014 Judy marked it as mark-as-read-but-dnf
DNF. Another too cute to be real Christmas story involving one of Santa's Elfs trying to become a Master Elf and she then meets human, gorgeous, San Francisco banker that loves dogs. Someone will love this story, just not me.
Jen
Jun 15, 2014 Jen rated it liked it
This was a Kindle freebie...
Liz Adams
Liz Adams rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2016
Crystal Bourke
Crystal Bourke rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2016
Sandy
Sandy rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2014
Boyko Ovcharov
Boyko Ovcharov rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2016
Andrea Doss
Andrea Doss rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2013
Kirstin
Kirstin rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2016
Annick Zodrow
Annick Zodrow rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2013
Lori Mason
Lori Mason rated it it was ok
Dec 25, 2013
Hilary
Hilary rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2013
Robin Barton
Robin Barton rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2014
Beth Barany
Dec 11, 2013 Beth Barany rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Martha Brown
Martha Brown rated it it was ok
Jul 06, 2015
Andrea Fleury
Andrea Fleury rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2014
Barb
Barb rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2013
Kirsti Call
Kirsti Call rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2017
Kirsti Call
Kirsti Call rated it liked it
Jan 30, 2017
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2013
Kathy Horsman
Kathy Horsman rated it it was amazing
Dec 24, 2013
Gemma
Gemma marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2013
Maham
Maham marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2013
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2013
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013
Brigitte Stotzka
Brigitte Stotzka marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Maria Mar
Maria Mar marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
James Ligoretti
James Ligoretti marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
Earicka
Earicka marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Yvonne Farmer
Yvonne Farmer marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Kristelle
Kristelle marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Penni
Penni added it
Nov 17, 2014
Laura Reading
Laura Reading marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Hayley Guertin
Hayley Guertin marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
IamLizzie Espiritu
IamLizzie Espiritu marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Chris Huntley
Chris Huntley marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2016
Stacie
Stacie marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
Sophie Koufes
Sophie Koufes marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
Joyce
Joyce marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Clean Romances: Christmas in July Giveaway and Blog Hop 1 9 Jul 21, 2014 08:36PM
Award-winning author, Beth Barany writes in two genres: young adult fantasy and contemporary fantasy romance.

Inspired by living abroad in France twice and Quebec once, she loves creating magical tales of romance and adventure to enchant readers into new worlds where magic conspires to bring more love into the world.

In her off hours, Beth enjoys walking, reading and watching movies, and traveling,
More about Beth Barany...

Touchstone Series (5 books)
  • Touchstone of Love (Touchstone, #1)
  • Parisian Amour (Touchstone, #3)
  • A Labyrinth of Love and Roses (Touchstone, #4)
  • A Cupcake Christmas