Start by marking “Simple Thinking About Blood Type” as Want to Read:
Simple Thinking About Blood Type

Simple Thinking About Blood Type

Tahu nggak sih kalau orang bergolongan darah A itu orang-orang yang halus, tapi kaku dan taat pada peraturan? Atau tahukah kamu kalau golongan darah B itu orang-orang yang kreatif dan bebas?

Apa jadinya kalau mereka disatukan? Jangan-jangan, bisa terjadi pertengkaran!

Ternyata, selain perbedaan jenis kelamin, tempat tinggal, agama, dan kondisi ekonomi, golongan darah juga
Published December 2013 (first published 2009)

Start your review of Simple Thinking About Blood Type
Natsu Tadama
Sep 29, 2020 rated it liked it
For someone believing with something related to "signs" and not so related psycho-identity of each blood type, this book may be entertaining for you. Meanwhile for me, it just a a shot passed, not so interested with it.
Shaa
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: funny, science, daily-life
I used to think this book was an ordinary comic book. so cool! knowledge of blood groups clad with funny characters that represent
Nuphar C Kloey
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great
Nura
Sep 29, 2015 rated it liked it
Re-read for Read harder challenge 2017 #20: Read a book you read before

I stand corrected. When I first read this, I was assuming that I'm an AB. But fortunately--or unfortunately--I'm a B all along. I thought I'm an AB, since my brother is one. I finally had enough courage to check my blood type. And now I read this as a B type.

***

udah baca versi webtoon-nya. bagian keduanya ga terlalu menarik buat gw. kepengen baca buku ini gara-gara waktu les ada Kak Iis anak S2 yg bikin thesis tentang blood
Harlystia Rini
Jan 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Hahaha.... honestly i bought this book because i was curious about my own blood type... which is in the fastest review from this book called "unique"
i just want to find out what exactly that mean... actually i'm not that kind of people who usally bought this kind of genre... so this one is an exception... but i do satisfied... gud... gud... and i think how he describe my blood type character was right... hehe...

Hadi Wijaya
Dec 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
I like this book like the second one.

However in the last part it also provides a Diary which is not really relevant with this book. Some of situation or culture is Korean specific that is not easy to be understood.

But overall, it is good to read and have fun knowing the blood type characteristics.
Epick Sugiastini
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
it's a good book that can explain our character. mostly it is so similar with me, but some of them are not. it is caused human not only influenced by the blood type, but also many factors can be affected especially about factors birth.
but this comic is motivated me about myself, i am not bad in other sides, it can be my strength also.
Sharon sumanti
Feb 08, 2015 rated it liked it
good, but not as funny as i expected.
besides, most of the people i know are an O type. so i'm not feeling special. ha! :P
but this book is quite informative. tho' somestimes i didnt't get the jokes. lol
maybe i have a bad sense of humour -_-"
Tika
Feb 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
It's a funny comic with a little cultural touch.
Silvana
Very entertaining and surprisingly quite accurate. However the book also contains a lot of non blood type cartoons that are just not funny at all. Lost a star in this review because of that.
Prili Ajeng
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
it's funny and can make my knowledge about the characteristic and simole thinking of blood type improve
Asya Azalea
Apr 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Don't judge someone by her/his bloodtype. Entertaining! Hahaha. XD
Andre
May 15, 2014 rated it liked it
A very well drawn comic book, which contains mainly of an unsupported claim that a person's blood type has a large effect on a person's personality.
Caca
May 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
funny but i love this book
Esya Mashudi
Jun 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
cool, but few in page number....want more :D
Algyan
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
this is really cool book that i have ever read, this book have a comedy about blood type in human body....
Momo Yudha
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
the book is good, and the information is very useful. well done
Bonia
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book by Park Dong Sun
Nurul Azizah
Nov 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
try to undestand someone's personality based on their blood type..why not?
Tetta Oktri
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
nice book, wait for next book
Stefani Putria
Feb 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Read the book one and the book two in one day.
Saya suka dengan keseluruhan karakter golongan darah yang di bahas. Menunggu untuk buka ke tiga terbit. \(^.^)/
Shiro Chan
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
very good. i love the drawings, simple and cute...
Hanny Farhanindya
Jan 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Abdul Jabbar
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
i love this book! this book have a special place in my private lib.
Alvina Forbes
Jul 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Not all of them r true.. But so far, it's funny and make me laugh a lot
Tyo Reynaldy
Jan 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
ok
Amelia Handoko
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
A refreshing-oh-gosh-it's-true-kind of read. :)

• Marmut Merah Jambu