Start by marking “Point of No Return (Kathleen Turner, #5)” as Want to Read:
Point of No Return (Kathleen Turner, #5)

Point of No Return

(Kathleen Turner #5)

Kathleen Turner wasn't expecting to fall in love when she came to Indianapolis a year ago, much less with two very different men. And not just any men. Brothers.

Blane Kirk, former SEAL turned attorney, is every woman’s dream man. A playboy who changes women as often as he changes his tie, trying to hold on to Blane could only break Kathleen's heart.

Commitment is a foreign
Published May 20th 2014 by Montlake Romance

Duchess Nicole
"It seems it's going to be an all-out war for you, princess," he mused.
I lifted my head, alarmed. "No," I denied. "I don't want that."
"You say that as if you have a choice."

This book was all about wrapping up the loose ends in Kathleen, Blane, and Kade's lives. It's about making difficult choices and moving on to the next stage in life. Of course, when a love triangle of this intensity is involved, it's almost all I could see. That's a good thing!!

Usually in love triangles, there is a pretty
Cocktails and Books
Back in 2011, I had a new indie author reach out to me (a fairly new blogger at the time) and ask me to review her debut romantic suspense book. I wasn't sure what to expect, but by the time I finished reading NO TURNING BACK I was hooked on Kathleen Turner and her oh so hot ex-Navy Seal lawyer boss/boyfriend Blane. It's been a wild ride, with Kathleen getting her ass handed to her on more than one occasion, but one I'm so glad I've taken and a set of characters I will sorely miss now that the s ...more
Jill
May 25, 2014 rated it it was ok

....the brother that DIDN'T end up with Kathleen!

In book #4 Out of Turn we saw Tiffany Snow jump the shark.

And now in book #5 Point of No Return for her next (and final) trick we see Ms Snow, buckle....

Utterly disappointing. Hopelessly contrived. What could have been one of the very best recent romantic suspense series, took a dive at book #4 and never recovered, ending up as a complete cop-out in this final instalment.

Kathleen. I liked her in book #1. I was tiring of her by book #3. And b
Brandi
Dec 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4-4.5 Stars

The conclusion to Kat's story, and what a ride it has been.

description

Going into this one my anxiety was through the roof. I mean a choice is finally going to be made. This is a big deal. Don't judge me ;)

description

I'm not going to say much -I don't want to be responsible for spoiling the ending. I will say - The first half was crazy. I was frustrated, scared, sad, hopeful - seriously, I was a mess. But, I held on. Having faith in the story Tiffany wanted to tell. In the end, I am satisfied with how the
Olga
Dec 16, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-series
Never before have I felt such strong mix of emotions: nervousness, excitement and fear before a new release.

The fact that my GR friends experienced similar feelings:

1. Made me feel little less crazy and a bit less embarrassed about my obsession.

2. Proves what a great writer Tiffany Snow is.

Previous book set the bar really high and the anticipation accompanying the release just added to it.

Tiffany Snow scared me off of love triangles for life! Such amount of stress! A lot of hope, excitement, f
Samien
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014, arc, favorites, paperback
I was very fortunate to receive an ARC of this book from the author. There’s so much to be said about Point of No Return being the final book in this amazing series. As far as final books go, I wanted answers, I wanted closure, and I wanted a Happily Ever After for Kathleen.

Point of No Return started out where Out of Turn left off. Kade took a bullet for Blane and was laying in the hospital. Kathleen doesn’t know which brother she wants to be with, which one she is in love with, and she has to
Mo
May 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The first 30% of this book left me totally frustrated. The back and forth, one minute with Kade, one minute with Blane, at her apartment, at his house, by his bed, at her work, splashing water on her face…. It’s the little things that get to me sometimes. I swear to God I was about to push her face down in the basin of water and keep her there.

I had been told by some friends that there was a turning point around 35% so I persevered. And yes the “Turning” point did come so the book did not have t
Robin (Bridge Four)
Officially DNF'D at 26% because time to just get off the crazy train. First book I have ever DNF'd

Predictable, recycled dialogue and the utter argg of it.

Kathleen Turner is the worst heroine I've ever read. I liked her a bit in books 1-2, book 3 she was starting to get on my nerves and I grew to absolutely hate her in book 4. How one character can take no personal responsibility for anything in her life is beyond me.

If I knew someone like her in real life I think I'd punch her in the face.

At t
☆ Sammy ☆彡
Point of No Return is the fifth and final book in the Kathleen Turner series. We finally get to see whether Kathleen chooses Blane or Kade and all of the remaining unresolved conflicts from previous books are tied up as well. It's an emotional and action packed journey showing how Kathleen finds her happily ever after.

Unlike most of the other fans of this series, I struggled with this book. And if I am being completely honest, it wasn't entirely Kathleen's decision that I feel so conflicted abou
Kayla at MyBookMuse
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Back in late 2012 I was searching for a book that kept me on my toes with suspense, romance and likeable characters. No way did I imagine just how invested I would be in the world Kat, Kade and Blane lived in. I waited on baited breathe for each release. I re-read each book at least 3 4 times.I found myself stalki
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤

Welp...to say this was cheesy would be redundant, seeing as I've said that for each and every review for this series lol. And while it was the same ubelieavable shit, the stupid back and forth relationships, and the swoony men chasing an open-legged twat...I found I couldn't help but smile the whole time. It's been a while, and I think that helped enhance my enjoyment level.

It's the month of smut, so might as well finish this series to end the year while I'm so busy.

RTC...maybe. On way to Flori
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
A most disappointing conclusion to an epic series.

As always, Tiffany Snow's writing is just impeccable and I already love her characters (well most of them) but the way events progressed in this book just makes me want to shake my head.

In a nutshell:

Brutal and unresolved love triangle + Drama Llama = :(((
Zizz
Feb 16, 2014 rated it did not like it
TEAM KATHLEEN SHOULD HAVE DIED IN BOOK 1!

How apt that the title of this last installment is Point of No Return. BECAUSE NO ONE WILL EVER RETURN TO ME THE TIME I'VE WASTED ON THIS SERIES - NOT TO MENTION THE MONEY I'VE SPENT.

Unfortunately, what started out as an entertaining read crashed and burned in book 4 - or possibly even as early as book 3. This series should have ended a long time ago instead of allowing for the story and the characters to be dragged into ruin. Instead, we get unnecessary
Jeanne
3 stars for Point of No Return

4 stars for the Kathleen Turner Series!

Overall, I really enjoyed this series. It was well written, fun, action packed, and always entertaining. I rated this series 4 stars because I honestly cared about these characters. Kade is one of my top book boyfriends and will always have a special place in my heart. I think Tiffany Snow is a very talented writer, and it's no small thing to create characters fans are this in love with and emotionally invested in. I read
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
What an incredible ending to a phenomenal series. As a huge fan of the Kathleen Turner series, I was given everything I could want in a final book: action, longing, redemption, salvation, truth, revenge, angst, and ultimately love unwavering. Point of No Return has left me sated and filled with such love for these characters that I want to begin the entire series all over again.

I know many have picked a team. Whether it’s Kade or Blane you rooted for, or if you switched back and forth between b
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
4 stars

The conclusion to Kat Blane and Kade's love triangle.

I must admit I didnt like the first 35%. There was a lot of back and forth with Kathleen and she was starting to annoy me. The story started to kick in after that. Kade was more serious here and I missed his cocky attitude from previous books. Kathleen brought the rating down for me mainly because of the beginning and I just found her quite weak.

I adore this series. It has a good mix of steam, romance and action. I never would have th
♥Sharon♥
Feb 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
The Kathleen Turns Series is FANFREAKINTASTIC! This series will take you on one hell of a ride. Tiffany Snow has a gift for writing some pretty amazing characters. She is able to keep a great balance with the suspense and romance that keeps you engaged. Throughout the series she blends in side characters and adds that right amount of craziness to keep the stories fresh.

And for those of you who are not fans of love triangles, in my opinion, this wasn’t your typical triangle. I never thought any l
Raquel

~2.5~

So the long wait for the last book its over. I don't remember the last time I was anticipating a book this much. I remember reading the first three books in a row and then reading the 4th book in almost a day. Then the waiting for this one, I was so nervous, and excited. I loved both Blane & Kade for the whole series. After book 4 I finally was cheering specifically for one of them to get the girl but still liked the other.

Well, I got my bittersweet ending. Despite, that the guy that I
Anja
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing

OMG! I can't believe it, but I have to face the truth.
A decision has been made...

..and Kathleen's heart belongs to..

This last installment really kicked my poor little heart in the nuts. **Pardon my French** Although I'm Team Kade, I was crushed when Kathleen finally chose Kade over Blane.

Why you ask? Because I freakin' love them both!?

I think in this book I loved Blane even more than Kade. I was so afraid how he would react to Kathleen's decision. But he did everything right and my hea
Katie
Dec 19, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, new-adult
Karen
Apr 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 STAR ENDING FOR A FANTASTIC SERIES
[image error]  photo BlaneKatKade.jpg

Review may contain spoilers...

The end of a series is always a difficult thing for both the author and for the reader. Especially when the story has been so tumultuous and exciting. Kathleen Turner has taken us for a wild ride… and the twists and turns along the way have put us on the edge of our seats, ripped our hearts out, chewed them up and spit them out. Left us frustrated and torn. Thrilled and swooned.

So, how do you bring your reader down
Didi
3.5 STARS

Well, that was one hell of a series. Did it go out with a bang? NO. Was is great though? YES.
This was the fifth and final installment in the aptly named Kathleen Turner series. I was anticipating this one like crazy and while I loved how it ended, I found it didn't measure up to the books before it. That could honestly be because this book was more of a tying of loose ends, closing arguments and cleaning house. The love triangle also came to a close, but I think by the end of book four
Kim  *Mo Chridhe*
Dear Book,

Because if you knew me, you'd know that I always, ALWAYS (view spoiler)

And so we're finally here, the last book. And everyone's dying to know, who will Kat choose between Blane and Kade?

We don't really care about the other details or her life, or the men's lives, because it all boils down to this love triangle. And I've been so consumed by this, THIS triangle that I chose to ignore the ridiculous clichés. Tiffany Snow managed to grab me by
Britney Mcgettigan
Dec 18, 2013 rated it it was ok
Enzo
May 22, 2014 rated it did not like it
I GOT A LETTER FROM BLANE!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here is my reply:

Dear Blane,

Your letter made me cry! Not because it touched me but because I can't believe you're continuing with your emo shtick. I guess it wasn't enough to throw you under the bus from the end of book 3. The bus then reversed, ran over you again and for good measure a firing squad was called in right after someone hacked you to pieces. Gruesome? Sorry that's how I feel for the last two books of these series.

Stop your "blessed" si
K.A. Robinson
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First off, I want to say that I am NOT good at reviews. Ironic coming from an author, I know.

But ANYWAY - I hope I can do this book justice with my review.

I started this series a LONG time ago. I found No Turning Back by chance on Amazon. The description sounded promising, and a bit different from typical romances, so I bought it.

I finished it in one sitting. After that, I was glued. As the story progressed, I became Kade's #1 fan. I've never kept this quiet on my author page, on Tiffany's pag
Plumsexy
May 13, 2014 rated it it was ok
Well written, several really good one liners that make you melt, but unfortunately very poorly executed.
I enjoyed all her prior books in this series and have them rated 5 star. This book is all about the fans or so I was hoping. It's the end, bringing the love triangle between Kathleen, Blane, and Kade to a close.

If only Snow would have sequenced this book differently I could have given it 3 maybe 4 stars. I'm rating this so low because of the last 1/3 or perhaps 1/4 of the book. Its so flust
Cassidy
Jan 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Rate this 4.5-5 stars.

AHHHH! I don't want to give away ANYTHING from this book because it is the finale to this series, as sad as I am that this is the last book I thought it was finally time to find out who Kathleen chose. The very beginning, I was very annoyed with Kathleen mainly because of her constant back and forth between the two brothers (as shown in previous books)

This is the only series I've read so far (love triangle) that kept me wondering who she was going to pick, the author reall
Cassandra
May 20, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2014
Oh boy.

I loved this series, so I'm a little disappointed that I didn't like the final book. Kathleen had started to bother me a little in the fourth book, but she was unbearable in the fifth book. I get it. Both Kade and Blane are great guys. Because of the fact that they were brothers, I just couldn't deal with Kathleen's indecision. It was putting everyone in a really uncomfortable situation and it was selfish of her to keep one on the hook when she clearly wanted to be with the other more. Th
Sera ~ Catty Reader
Reread may 2018

Reread june 2017:
It is the weakest book in the serie and there is a bit too much back and forth in the first part. But it's still fun and the series as a whole is great.

____________
Reread.
Still a great series. A must read. Kade is one my favorite book heroes.

______(original review)_____
I loved this series and the stories and I'm glad Kathleen ended up with who I'd pick. However, this wasn't the best book in the series and the first part was awful. I hated the back and forth betwee
SNOWBOUND - A Gro...: Which Characters? 6 114 Mar 04, 2014 06:54PM
  • Ashes to Ashes (Experiment in Terror, #8)
  • The End of Games (The Single Lady Spy, #2)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Heller's Revenge (Heller, #2)
  • Enraptured (Fullerton Family Saga, #3)
  • Believe (Oni Fighters, #2)
  • Keeping Jahleel (Loving All Wrong, #1.5)
  • Who Glares Wins (Lexi Graves Mystery, #2)
  • No Such Thing As A Good Blind Date (A Brandy Alexander Mystery #2)
  • Checked Again (Checked, #2)
  • Deadly Relations (Deadly Trilogy, #3)

Kathleen Turner (5 books)
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner, #1)
  • Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner, #2)
  • Turning Point (Kathleen Turner, #3)
  • Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner, #4)
“Are we going to do this now, brother?” Kade asked, his voice deceptively smooth, though Blane could see a flicker of fear in his eyes. Kade’s hold tightened on Kathleen, as though he was afraid that Blane would take her from him.
“You mean talk about the elephant in the room?” Blane said dryly, cocking an eyebrow.
“She’d get pretty pissed off if she heard you call her an elephant.”
9 likes
“Sooner or later, you’ll choose,” he whispered. “You’ll want one of us more than you don’t want to hurt the other. And you’ll choose. I want to be the one you can’t live without.” 5 likes