Start by marking “Cursed Love (Cursed, #1)” as Want to Read:
Cursed Love (Cursed, #1)

Cursed Love

(Cursed #1)

Lincoln Minzotto has the life everyone wants, yet he resents it.

He’s grown up as the youngest of three children to a wealthy congressman and successful lawyer. Pushed to his absolute excellence, Linc felt the real path for him was different than his parents’ hopes and dreams.

On the most important night of his father’s reelection, Linc makes a choice that will lead to a l
Published March 26th 2014 by t. h. snyder (first published March 25th 2014)

♠ Becka & Cerys ♠ | Spitfire Reviews
I usually would have given this 2 stars as it wasn't so completely horrible that I despised it totally (okay, thats a lie it was actually shit.) but all this stuff happened over the period of a week - so unrealistic and such utter unequivocal levels of bullshit I found myself skimming. There were consistency issues, some typos and a few parts were hard to follow. It was a novelette, there's a cliffhanger where you wonder which of 3 people has been shot - all 3 are unconscious at the end so we do ...more
Eye Candy Bookstore
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Release is this week coming so I am NOT giving too much away pre-release but holy s$#@!!!!!!
If you have read any TH Snyder before you know this is a whole new ballgame here. I absolutely got sucked in on page one and loved the story from there forward. The man whorishness of Linc and especially Dault made me want to bang their heads together but the lessons each guy learns about who they are and what they want....loved that. Linc comes to find two women very necessary for his growth and healing
Joanne
Dec 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Cursed Love….a love the Linc Minzotto knew from both sides. An event in his childhood left his traumatized and scared. He wasn’t prepared to give himself to anyone; he was very guarded. He didn’t talk about his past. The only one that really knew everything about him was his best friend; Dault. Opening up to others wasn’t in the cards for Linc and that is what he needed to do to heal his heart and also the people around him.
LOVED THIS BOOK!!! A MUST READ!!!!
Growing up the son of a politician pro
Carlee
Mar 27, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-2014
Probably one of the worst poorly written books I have read.
Valentina "TinchyB"
3 stars!
Spoiler free review.

This was a short and quick read.
I finished it in one sitting.
Still...I wasn't thrilled with it!
I had a feeling that author has rushed to end,
and forget to write some major parts that was missing in book.
I just didnt connect with any of the characters.
Didn't feel the connection between the 4 main characters Linc,Jo,Dault,Etty...
All in all solid 3 stars!

description
Kate's Corner
This book was okay for me but it also confused me a lot. There 3 PoV: Linc, Jo and Etty which made it interesting. But for me the plot was air tight and the characters weren't in depth enough. I like a particular standard of writing and this unfortunately didn't appeal to me. Please note that this is my personal opinion and in no way whatsoever can it be taken into account of you wanting to read this book. We are all different and all have different tastes. So please enjoy the book.
Tricia
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was ok
I think this book has the making of a good book but the writing is choppy and I just didnt connect with any of the characters. Linc and Daulton are suppose to be best friends but never in the entire story do I feel that way. The ending was a cliffhanger and was the best part to the end of the first book. I wish I would have enjoyed the rest.
Deana
Dec 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
T.H. Snyder is a great writer I recommend her to anyone looking for a hot read! I fell instantly for Linc, mmmmm one hawt ticket is what I would call him! Got to love a tattoo artist! Once you read the first in this series you will want to read them all.
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Review in progress
Tanya Vought
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It's to be said, that I love every book of T.H.Snyder's. She's a fabulous author and makes you love and hate her characters at times. This book is no different. You will love the characters and be blown away with the ending.

This book like T.H.'s others are told in dual POV's. You will see Linc, Etty and Jo's POV. You will fall in love with them and the heartache each of them endure.

Linc is from a wealthy family, one that never showed him love. He has Dalton his best friend and business partner
Chrissy
Feb 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014, series
Hot tattooed guys? Check. Pasts that destroy you? Check. Relationship problems? Check. Suspense? Check. Cursed Love has it all!

I’ve been waiting forever it seems for this book to be released, and as soon as it came out I made sure to grab it! Cursed Love is different than t.h. snyder’s other books. It’s very edgy, rough, and very erotic at times.

Cursed Love is Linc’s story. As the book begins we see glimpses of his life growing up, as well as the tragedy he went through. Linc and Daulton are bes
Verna Loves Books
Dec 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Cursed Love is by far one of the most wonderful books you’ll read this year. T.H. Snyder’s writing just keeps getting better and better. I love following her journey through her books. I fall in love with each one a little more than the last one I’ve read.

I absolutely adored Linc. He is an amazing man that will capture your heart. I felt horrible for him because of what he and Dault dealt with as kids. No child should have to go through that. It broke my heart through the book that he didn’t bel
Tracey
Jan 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Cursed Love is the beginning of more to come. I was not totally liking Linc in the beginning of the book. His best friend Daulton, I liked right away with his laid back personality. Both men, as young boys, experienced a horrific ordeal and together their bond has been tight and they were able to move on.

Linc by getting away from where he grew up, with Daulton, was able to follow his dreams. He began working for a Tattoo business and was able to learn the trade from an experienced mentor. He the
Beth  Diaz
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Is the first book of the series and I have to say I fell so completely in love with this book, that reading the whole series became a must. T. h. Snyder is a great story teller. As you read this book you feel you are there with Linc and Dault living their lives journey. Two men marked by fate, by decisions made as young boys, decide to take that fate in their own hands and head out from the town that torments them with bad memories of that ill fated day.

Moved to Alabama, they decide there they w
Jamie
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I WANT A CURSED LOVE. OH YEAH

Author t.h. Snyder has ready stepped it up in CURSED LOVE. Linc comes from a family of Lawyers and Politicians. He may not want for things but what he wants more of is Love & Affection from his parents. Dalton is his Best friend since elementary school, he also his family is totally different family life. One night at Daulton's home they experience something No child should. That night Changed Linc and he doesn't know how to deal with it. When Linc & Daulton
Kathryn Adair
Dec 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tattood-guys
Love Love Love this story!!!!!!

I fell in love with Linc in this book! Still disturbed by his past of what happened once a long time ago he keeps it all to himself. Never really moving on.

im afraid to put to much into this review i do not want to give anything away!
i Love Linc with Jo yes it took some time for it to happen and for him to kinda lose her to realize it along with becoming great friends with Etty to make him realize he is in love with Jo.
Etty is on the run from her past she has her
Rachel Hicks
Jan 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Linc made a decision when he was nine that would forever haunt him. His childhood was less than ideal, his parent didn't really care about him and one wrong move forever changed his life. He is forever haunted by that fateful night. Linc doesn't know how to love anyone and doesn't want to learn or so he thinks, another decision made will turn his world upside down.

Daulton is Linc's best friend. They share a bond that no one understands. Dault is only looking to get laid nothing more he has every
Skye Turner
I love this book!
From Page 1, I was completely enthralled. I found that I was reading super fast just to see what was going to happen next.
T.H. Snyder has the unique ability to weave the past and the present in Cursed Love and do it in such a way that it just flows seamlessly.
Linc is DAMAGED. He has demons and I just wanted to give him a hug. He's this tattooed, bad boy hiding his demons and trying to protect himself.
Jo is REAL. She's me. She's you. She's every woman who loves a man and wants
Margaret
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate enough to be gifted a copy from the Author.
T.H Snyder's work is simply, beautiful. She has a way of writing a story that makes you fall in love with the characters.
Cursed Love is different to her other books, it's sits quite nicely on the edge of erotica and dangles its feet into a genre that Ms. Snyder hasn't written before.
I enjoyed the fact that this book is 3 persons POV, that all the characters have flaws and aren't 'perfect', and the engaging dynamic between them all.
The on
Stephanie
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I am giving this book 4 strong stars I took one away lol cause um The ending was just confusing.
But really the difference in this book and alot of others that I loved was that its more about friendship. And learning to trust and fight your demons. Because lets face it everyone has them but its how you handle them. In this you find that he meets someone that he grows so attached to and feels he would do anything to protect her. Even go against his best friend. And she in return feels the same ab
Lori Garside
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 18 & Up
Shelves: arc
Oh. My. God. I loved, loved, LOVED, this book! There is intrigue, hunky tatted botties, steamy sex, and the mother of all endings, all rolled up to make this a 'must have' book.

Linc, whose disastrous decision made as a child changed his life forever, is a tortured soul. Daulton, is Linc's best friend - shit, really his brother. They've been friends forever - and yes, Daulton (who has his OWN demons) is part of Linc's mysterious and tortured past. Jo and Gretchen are the women in their lives - o
Barb Johnson
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-beta-read
Linc and Daulton suffer a horrible childhood. They try and move on in their own ways. The two friends stay together through it all. Thick as thieves. And...
Holy bowl full of hotness! These men are HOT. They live their lives how they want. They can have who they want and they typically do. They don't really know what love is even when it slaps them in the face.
Linc has Jo, she is his friend with benefits. She confesses her feelings and bam, $hit storm and then she is gone. Linc is lost until Etty
Jamie
Apr 27, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: couldn-t-finish
I couldn't finish the book. I thought it was a story about Linc but then it seemed to turn into a story about Etty. These two gave me motion sickness the way they sway back and forth. Jo leaves and within hours he questioning did he love her and how will he ever go on without. The same day he meets Etty and finds in her a trusted friendship. It's been a DAY! Within a week Linc is spouting about how much he cannot live without Jo...but his connection with Etty makes him miss her less and less as ...more
Ashley
Feb 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a copy of the book in return for an honest review from the author.

Cursed Love was amazing, it told the story of a man who has dealt with some rough things in his life from his childhood and he keeps a strong shield around himself.

This story has multiple POV and they are easy to follow along with.

Cursed love is about Linc and his story is pretty rough, in the beginning you learn about him as a boy. This will help you really understand his story.

You also meet Jo, Daulton and Etty.
H.
Mar 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG I just finished and I am stunned. One minute I'm speechless, the next I want to tell everyone I know to read this book. I went into reading Cursed Love knowing it had to be good. I love TH Snyder's books and have had friends say how good it is. This book is that good. I have so many emotions going through me it's hard to explain. I'm happy, I'm sad and I don't know whether to kiss or slap (just kidding) TH Snyder at the moment. The ending had me on pins and needles especially since I won't n ...more
Lisa
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Linc is this troubled boy who when old enough moved on to another city with his best friend and runs Cursed Magic tattoo shop. He is hot, charismatic, and troubled but what bad boy isn't right. Linc has his one-nighters, but he has one that he will go back to and when things get sticky he walks away. However after meeting a stranger Linc's life start's to become more clearer and he fights for himself and his demons as well as keep his best friend Daulton in check. LOL Yeah right one hot man keep ...more
Teri
May 02, 2014 rated it it was ok
In the end, I'd say I did end up enjoying the book. The story took a while to ramp up and in some areas the plot was too simple. This definitely feels like a book that was meant to be a series opener with more to come. The characters were introduced and the book ends with a cliffhanger. And two additional alternate endings??? Ummm... maybe there should have been a total of three POVs instead?

One last note..I thought Etty' s reaction to Dalut' s was a little over the top. What he said was the tr
Amy Malek concepcion
Jan 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
What a great read. I have read several books but this author before but she really surprised me with this one. It's not the typical girl meets boy story line at all plus we get three POV's. Linc has an event from his childhood that still haunts him and as a result he has never experienced love, even from his family. A stranger turned friend helps him realize this but is the only women he's ever cared about already gone? Then the story take a direction I wasn't expecting. It is a cliff hanger end ...more
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Feb 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Cursed Love is such a great book! You have 2 broken souls who find a friendship like no other! Linc and Etty are from different parts of the country but yet have the same broken life. Etty finds Linc to be the brother from another mother. And Etty is a sister from another mister for Linc. These two help each other realize that they both could love again and to get past their previous voids in life. Linc loves Jo and needs to prove it once and for all but is it to late??? One click today you won' ...more
Shannon Vogt
Mar 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was Awesome. The storyline was Great it pulled me in and didn't let go. I absolutely loved all the characters, and fell completely in love with Linc. My heart broke for Linc & Dault and what they went through as children. I totally loved reading this book, and I can't wait for the next book to see what happens with Linc, Jo, Etty, & Dault. May is not going to come fast enough for me lol....The ending was Awesome but Man it totally left me wanting more of their story.

• Letting Go of You (Anchored Hearts # 2)
  • Twist Of Fate
  • Being Nobody (Witness, #1)
  • James Black (James Black #1)
  • Daring the Wild Sparks (Wild Sparks, #2)
  • Faith’s Temptation (Dueling Dragons MC #1)
  • Ryker
  • Intractable Souls (Bound4Ireland, #1)
  • Twisted Magic (Ink, #2)
  • Ruining Angel (Ruined, #1.5)
  • Seducing Santa
  • Guarding Hearts (Living Again, #3)
  • Her Dom (Dominic Powers, #1)
  • Wicked Waves (Solsti Prophecy #2)
  • Professor Cline: Revealed (Professor, #1)
  • Catch (Assassins #1)
  • Guard My Heart (Tainted Hearts, #0.5)
I’m a fun-loving, down-to-earth kind of chick who loves to laugh, smile, and have a good time. Born in Allentown, Pennsylvania in September 1979, I’m a true East Coast girl who loves the mountains and the beach. In Spring 2012, I became an avid reader and since have read over 300 books ranging across genres, primarily focused on romance and paranormal. Simply put, reading is my escape, a way for m ...more

Cursed (4 books)
  • Cursed Ecstasy (Cursed, #2)
  • Cursed Fate (Cursed, #3)
  • Cursed Soul (Cursed, #4)