Start by marking “The Revenge of Seven (Lorien Legacies, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Revenge of Seven (Lorien Legacies, #5)

The Revenge of Seven

(Lorien Legacies #5)

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  36,879 ratings  ·  2,702 reviews
The Garde have suffered an unbearable loss. Number Five has betrayed them. Eight is gone forever. Ella has been kidnapped. The others are now scattered.

In Chicago, John makes the unlikeliest of allies: Adam, a Mogadorian who turned his back on his people. He has invaluable information about Mog technology, battle strategies, and weaknesses. Most important, he knows where t
Published August 26th 2014 by HarperCollins

·  36,879 ratings  ·  2,702 reviews

Rita
Dec 27, 2013 rated it really liked it

PLEASE DONT KILL NINE

So update i read the book and (view spoiler)
i have no idea how this review got 300+ like i honestly dont know ahah anyways i should talk more about the book but im not really in the mood to do it ahah all i can say that i liked it, a couple of things were a little obviou
Ricky
Hi. Um, excuse me, but I need directions to August 2014 urgently. Can you point the way? Someone? Anyone? *crickets*

Oh. Nobody to talk to but the brick wall. Guess I'll start chalking up my guesses and speculations!

Title Possibilities: (spoilers based on previous entries here...)

* The End of Seven
* The Fight for Ten
* The Ghost of Eight

Edit #1: All wrong, as of now. The title is The Revenge of Seven, and if it means what I think it means, I think I will have a new favorite book of 2014 by the tim
Penny Raspenny
Jan 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
WHAT? WHAT???? THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LAST BOOK! This CAN'T be the ending!
Oct 14, 2013 marked it as to-read
GIVE ME TIME TO PROCESS THE TITLE:

THE REVENGE OF SEVEN

Darrian
Mar 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
*Update after reading*
Ok just finished this book and I am seriously pissed by the ending! SAM!? HE DESEVERED TO HAVE THAT PIKEN RUN HIM OVER BUT NO INSTEAD HE GETS SOMETHING ELSE! WHY CAN'T THE HUMANS DIE AND LET THE LORIC LIVE THEIR LIVES! I CAN JUST FEEL THAT I AM NOT GOING TO BE THRILLED WITH THE LAST BOOK! Reading this I was under the impression this was the last book and I am very thrilled to know now that there will be one more! Can I just say that I seriously feel like Pittacus Lore took
P
Nov 05, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult
“People tend to change when they find out aliens are real.”

The actual title should be 'The Lament of Seven'
I felt this book was dragged. Plus, I had high hopes for the story that it would be wrapped up in the end, but truly it didn't. I was kinda let down by that. What happens in this book is nothing new, except the last part about (view spoiler) I was in awe and thought that this would be really fun in the next book.

For the
Jess
Apr 18, 2014 marked it as to-read
The Fall of Five ending was unacceptable.

description

So all I'am saying is that.Please ..
★MC's Corner★
Jan 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I almost not read it. I thought it was the last book of the series. I want to read it on weekend so that I can take my time reading it. But… I really love this series and started reading it and finished it at the same day. It was riveting and I just forgot about everything around me and focused on reading the book. What happened? I didn’t get my chores done and got hungry. I won’t change a thing. I WANT BOOK 6! Tell me it going to be early next year!!! Or you can give it to me now!!!
*MC’s Co
Ch
"'Holy shit,' he says. 'Did I just do that?'"

!S!P!O!I!L!E!R!S

Revenge of Seven started exactly where it ended in Fall of Five and the story develops quickly from there without further recaps of what had happened which would've been boring. Even though it'd been a while since I've finished Fall of Five, I can still understand it without any problem. Ro7 was maintly told by Ella, Six and John alternatively.

Overall, Ro7 was a good read and an easy and fast one at that. But, Revenge of Seven was
Cyril Anderson
UPDATE: COVER

Guys, I must say this, I actually like the cover art design. It's got a really quiet feel to it, and gives off an ironical aura of peace, because we all know that the series is headed deeper into war. The green moss looks vibrant and the symbol is very webby(my word for web-like).

Although...the title is long and looks like it was squeezed in like a deflated orange. And it covers the interesting symbol.

UPDATE

So....everyone think Sarah's gonna do something in this book?

Face it, her c
Angela
WHAT THE HECK SAM. WHAT THE EVEN HECK. NOW I HAVE TO WAIT A FULL MORE YEAR FOR THE NEXT BOOK. AND ELLA AND NINE AND EIGHT AND FIVE AND OH MY GOODNESS EMOTIONS. the only thing is that Marina wasn't really that kickass, which sucked. the whole book is based on Marina and she didn't even get her own POV, like what.

even if I am currently still writing reviews, I don't have the brain power to muster up one. I'm just saying, if you're looking at this, and you haven't started I Am Number Four yet or co
Khurram
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. What it lacked in action it made up for in revelations and secrets. Despite being 371 pages the book is so fast passed that they just seem to fly by. I am sure a fast reader could probably finish the book in a day. The book is written from the first perspective of 4 (John Smith), 6 (who has still not taken a name than her number), and Elle. The think is from everything I read about the book including the back page I was expecting 7 (Marina) to take the centre stage sh ...more
Eric Allen
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was ok
An Opinionated look at:

"Pittacus Lore's" The Revenge of Seven

By Eric Allen

This series is really the gift that just keeps on giving... if you have a fetish for pain, or some unholy drive to punish yourself over and over again. Now, for the record, the biggest complaint about my reviews of these books that I get from fans of this series is that "it's for young adults, not you, so STFU you (insert your favorite expletives and/or insults here)". I call this an opinionated look at this book, because
Aj the Ravenous Reader
Oct 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dystopia, sci-fi
The story didn't just end like that, did it??? That's just so unfair...I thought I was only starting to read the climax of the story and then BAM!!! it ends??? I didn't even see which part of the story gives the book a reason to have that title. What am I supposed to do now? :,(

Also, I couldn't help but be bothered about why Ella (the youngest of the Garde) is the most eloquent of all three narrators (John and Six are the other two.) It felt like reading the story from a Cepan when the narrator
Ashley Daviau
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is definitely one hell of a roller coaster! It is non stop right from page one and only ramps up the farther along into it you get and I absolutely loved it! And with all the devastating twists thrown in, I was on the edge of my seat the whole way through!

By now I've really gotten attached to all the Lorics and really grown to love them! They're each so unique, not only because of their Legacies but also personality wise and it's really great having such an eclectic mix of characters.
Kathy
Apr 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
What I want to happen in The Revenge Of Seven is:
Five dies
Sarah realizes she doesn't like four anymore and falls for Sam instead
John is broken hearted but then six confesses to John how much she loves him and vise versa then they kiss
John and six both develop an AWESOME legacy like bringing back the dead and they bring back 1,2,3,8, the 10 elders his father and mother ect.
Have and awesome battle

Can't wait till August!!!!!
Liz
Oct 16, 2013 marked it as to-read
August 2014 will not come quick enough... someone please let me know if you invent a time machine?

So, things I want to happen in this book:

- Adam POV, people. I cannot express how much I love Adam POV. His character is the best developed out of all of the characters in my opinion. So, Adam POV. It speaks for itself.

- Ella to be rescued. I don't know how I'll cope if Ella loses her innocence. And please, please, please don't let the vision actually happen...

- Marina being a badass. It needs happe
Mal
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own

DON'T KILL NINE.
Madeline
Aug 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Note: Many spoilers in this review!!!

Just finished the book.

Still maniacally grinning over the last few paragraphs:

"With a massive WOOMF, a wave of telekinetic force hits the Piken and knocks it into the air. The beast's muscular legs flail wildly. It lands back-first on top of a stop sign, the pole impaling the beast right through the heart.
That didn't come from me.
I lower the couple safely to the ground, toss the fire escape aside and turn in the direction the telekinetic blast came from.
Julia
Feb 24, 2014 marked it as to-read
[UPDATED] Ok, who wants to kill Five? I know I do! I hate him for what he did to Eight! I'm excited to see what Seven does about it. Also, I wanna see what Nine does. I hope none of them die. Except Five. I know they might need him to save Lorien, but if the others can get Fives chest from the Mogs, then they can TOTALLY kill him! Why isn't the release date sooner?!? August?!? Come on Pittacus Lore!

Nine please don't die. YOU CANNOT DIE!!!!!!! So, I still absolutely hate five, but this idea came
Eva
Jul 11, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi, young-adult
To the author ,
From a reader who cant seem to get over eight's death
Don't kill seven
Here have him
kill him
Anne
Oct 23, 2013 marked it as dnf
Stupid Five. Fall of Five. Death of Five. This fifth book will be painful and get progressively more deathly. Seriously, don't kill Nine....noooo!
sandeep
Jan 09, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: was-ok
3.5/5 Stars

This is the lowest rating book for the Lorien Legacies series I have done. Which is a real shame because I really do love this series. I did like this book and enjoyed reading it, specially the last fifty pages but I didn’t love it like the other books. Hopefully I won’t feel as disappointed in the next book.
Suzanne
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This one ended with a pretty good twist. As the series continues more is revealed but I am still waiting for more answers to some of things. I really do love this series a lot and can't wait to read the last two books very, very soon!
Andy Stjohn
Aug 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just finished the book. I was extremely lucky to get it a few days early and I'll try to keep this review as spoiler free as possible. This book felt like part Star Wars, part 2001: A Space Ossedey and also part Michael Bay (trust it is far better then his wet dream explosion fests). Throughout the book as I read, I was given alot of hope and dread. The book balanced it extremely well. And also did I forget to mention how awesome and insane this book was? You finally learn the truth about Seke ...more
Diana
Oct 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would.

SUCH A CLIFFHANGER! *flips everything*
description

But yeah, it was my favorite book in the series. SO INTENSE!

You'll get more revelations every single chapter.

After reading the last page of the book, I was like, "WAIT WHAT?! THAT'S IT?"

description

Seriosuly, tho. Why end the book like that?! WHY, PITTACUS LORE? WHY?!

Well, yeah. That's me shaking Pittacus Lore. LOL
Well, yeah. That's me shaking Pittacus Lore. LOL.

AND I HATE THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO WAIT A YEAR FOR THE 6TH BOOK! *UGLY SOBBING*

description

I think, I'm going to have a
Donna
Jan 28, 2017 rated it liked it
This is a YA sci-fi series. It's hard not to like the kids in this, but there are a few problems that have plagued me throughout the series. Two of the biggest ones are dialogue and missed opportunities with world building and character development. With so many characters tightly linked to each other, there are many places where additional info could be rolled in....but it's not.

Overall, I like the premise of this series. I'm just having a hard time with execution. I tend to be more forgiving
Cherie
Oct 18, 2014 rated it liked it
How do I feel about the book? Pissed off!
I don't even know who Seven IS. How could this be his/her revenge? Oh, it must be on me for being so stupid to think there was going to be a conclusion.

Ok. It is not over. I know there is another book coming.

I know a lot more than I did before. But. Good grief.
Mel
Aug 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Decent inclusion to this series but I did find this one a little less exciting than the rest in the series.
Lisa RC
Nov 30, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: science-fiction
The Lorien Legacies: WHAT IS THE NEXT NAME OF THE BOOK GOING TO BE AND WHY???? 50 115 Mar 26, 2018 04:59PM
The Lorien Legacies: Who do you ship together? 48 247 Mar 22, 2018 07:07AM
Around the Year i...: The Revenge of Seven, by Pittacus Lore 1 13 Jan 17, 2017 05:41PM
Different types of characters. 3 11 Sep 22, 2016 07:20PM
419 READs: The Revenge of Seven 1 3 Jun 03, 2016 10:34AM

• Other Worlds
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
  • The Mayan Prophecy (TimeRiders, #8)
  • BZRK: Apocalypse (BZRK, #3)
  • Timestorm (Tempest, #3)
  • Terminal (Virals, #5)
  • Alliance (The Paladin Prophecy, #2)
  • Tabula Rasa (Tabula Rasa, #1)
  • Savage Drift (Monument 14, #3)
  • Hunt for Jade Dragon (Michael Vey, #4)
  • Earth Flight (Earth Girl, #3)
  • Lights Out (Daniel X, #6)
  • Renegade (MILA 2.0, #2)
  • False Future (False Memory, #3)
  • Scholar's Plot (Knight and Rogue, #5)
  • Strikeforce (Skyship Academy, #3)
  • Sacrifice (Elemental, #5)
  • The Island (The Line, #3)
Pittacus Lore is Lorien’s ruling Elder. He has been on Earth preparing for the war that will decide Earth’s fate. His whereabouts are unknown.

Lorien Legacies (7 books)
  • I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)
  • The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2)
  • The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies, #3)
  • The Fall of Five (Lorien Legacies, #4)
  • The Fate of Ten (Lorien Legacies, #6)
  • United as One (Lorien Legacies, #7)
“So many Chimaerae," Nine says, nodding excitedly as he gazes into the darkness. "That's awesome."

"We named the chubby, lazy one after you," Sam replies.

"Less awesome.”