Start by marking “No Longer Weak (Weakness, #3)” as Want to Read:
No Longer Weak (Weakness, #3)

No Longer Weak

(Weakness #3)

"I love you: those three words are so powerful they alone can change the world."

Jennifer Downs and Finnley Felton are drawn to one another like opposite ends of magnets.

Many things have changed since Jennifer moved from Texas to Vegas. Secrets from her past are uncovered and they leave her feeling like everything she knew was a lie. Jennifer desperately seeks the truth, w
Published January 12th 2015

To ask other readers questions about No Longer Weak, please sign up.

Start your review of No Longer Weak (Weakness, #3)
Lyra Parish
Dec 09, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
It is live on iTunes, Amazon, Nook, and Kobo!

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1z6CkOd (YAYYYY!!!!!)
Nook: http://bit.ly/NLWnook
Kobo: http://bit.ly/NLWkobo
iTunes: http://bit.ly/NLWitunes
Scribd: http://www.scribd.com/book/252394558
Page Foundry: http://www.inktera.com/store/title/27...

I think this may have been the most difficult book to write. So sad it's all coming to an end but super excited to bring it to you all. ;) Can't wait!
Brit
Advance Readers Copy (ARC) provided by the lovely author Lyra Parish for an honest review via blog tour

Before Review:
I seriously can't believe this series is coming to an end, it's one of my most favorites of 2014. I seriously read book one and two in one sitting. Lyra Parish is a gifted author who makes the characters come alive in her novels. I just am so in love with her writing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Title: No Longer Weak
Series: Weakness, #3
Author: Lyra Parish
Genre: Erotica Contemporary Romance
Overall Rating:
Rob
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This trilogy is deserving of a one click.

Ms Parish has grown alongside her characters. I really felt invested in their lives and was hoping they would get a HEA.

It's always a sign of a good book when you sit down to read and you don't get up until the end, and that's exactly how I was with this book.

Book one was a bit wobbly, book 2 ironed out the wobbles and this book was totally steamed!

The other good thing about Ms Parish is she doesn't pad out her books with waffle, she tells the story and
Ashley
Apr 25, 2015 added it
Shelves: dnf, come-back-maybe
DNF @ 10%
I lost interest once Finn became less of a "bad guy" and it felt like Finn and Jennifer already had their happily ever after, and I NEVER stop reading series especially through the last book of one but it just felt so.. dull.. Maybe I'll come back and finish their HEA but for now, I'm putting it back on the shelf.
description
Heather Carver
Nov 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

This book has been long over due!! I was so excited to read this book. You will have all your questions answered. Plus I love that even Luke gets to be happy in this book!!! This book will hold you captive until the last page. You won't want to put it down. It's one of those books where you are constantly saying one more chapter and I will put it down and before you know it you have the whole book devoured.

Jennifer is trying to recover from being kidnapped. She doesn't want to impose on
Erin
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
ARC review.

WOW! This was a great end to the series, however I am sad that it has come to an end. This book has it all. Lots of steamy romance, drama, suspense, and violence. But is also has one of the best endings I have read. I was thoroughly engrossed with this series from chapter 1 of the first book and she kept me hooked till the end of book 3. I laughed and cried with these characters. The way these characters were written, you won't be able to not get invested in them. There really never w
Rochelle
Sep 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A 5 star read. Really enjoyed the series. Loved the growth of Jennifer and Finnley throughout. Enjoyed all the characters.
Dena
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love the ending. Great series. I little to sappy at the end for me, but overall a great story
Crystal
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the book that I have been waiting for. Truly, the way the last one ended was emotional. In this book Jennifer is dealing with what seems to be PTSD. The nightmare of what she went through won't stop and Jesse is still a very real threat to her life. Finnley is always by her side and is dealing with his own emotions. After losing his wife and the too close call with Jenn he has feelings to still work through.
They still want their happily ever after, but feel a dark shadow ever hanging aro
Mary
Feb 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Will Lyra Parish ever let the roller coaster stop for Jennifer and Finnley? Loved the final installment as Jennifer and Finnley work towards their happily ever after but of course the specter of Jessie still looms over the heads. Where is she? What will she do next? This had me on the edge of me seat and truly wanting someone to get what they deserved based on all of her craziness. Through it all, Finnley remains the consummate romantic and protector. Jennifer is still coping with the trauma she ...more
FMR Book Grind
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ERIN'S REVIEW:

Sofia Lazaridou
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-read-2
Finnley and Jennifer's story ends in a sweet way. It wasn't rushed and it hasn't left me wanting to read more about them. Their story is over, but two new chapters begin. Abbot and Luke will get their own books, so that means that at least two more books are on their way. At a point I thought that the author would give Luke his happy ending in this book without taking something from Jennifer and Finnley and making it satisfactionary in the process. That doesn't mean that I won't be adding his bo ...more
B. U.
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Weak for you

Love this series! Without giving too much away it was a bit anticlimactic for all the build-up. I do love the cigarettes and plot. Great ending. Can't wait to read the spin offs!!
loves 2 read romance
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for review.
Wow just WOW!! I do not think that anyone could ask for a better ending to this phenomenal series. Lyra Parish is an amazingly talented author that know-how to write a captivating story. With this series anything you could possibly want in a book you are sure to find within its pages. Passion, intrigue, drama and more. I highly recommend Jennifer and Finley to anyone who loves a good book!
Jacqui Norris
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh Finnley Felton, I am sorry to see you go! I loved the whole series and hated to see it end but loved the way it did! I went so far as to read the series from the beginning to keep it a continuous story. Couldn't get enough!! Well worth the sleepless nights to see Finnley and Jennifer get there HEA. Now there is talk of books of Luketon and Abbot?! Oh hell yes!!
Carol
Jul 21, 2016 rated it liked it
I'm not sure what the purpose of this book was. Book 2 should have just been a little longer to finish off Jesse and it would have been complete. They already got their HEA so no more was needed. Having a whole other book that added nothing to the story was a waste. What was up with adding Caitlyn? She was not needed and didn't add anything to the story.
Yolanda
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was ok
I didn't really care for this book it was a whole lot of nothing going on. The whole storyline was stupid that Jesse was chasing them because she wanted Finn, I guess that was it? They could've just added a little more in the 2nd book and saved this book for the garbage.
Jill Land
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sex and suspense

This book had me reading til late at night. A little kink with your love, yes please! Had you wondering when Jesse was going to pop back in the picture. I hope she has a series with Abbot and one with Luke. Oh boy I think those boys could wet some panties.
Rachael
Sad to see it end

Yes Finnley and Jennifer will get their HEA!!

But it's one hell of a ride to get there....literally. Add a few new surprises along the way and Jennifer is No Longer Weak.

Can't wait for Luke's story and Abbot to.
Alicia Smith
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great End

Wow! What a ride this series was. Twist and turns and unexpected pop ups. I was hooked and couldn't finish the first 2 books fast enough. The final book put a pretty bow on the whole story. Loved it!
Fiona
4.5 Stars!!!
Rasha Hanna
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series

I love this series. It's a must read. The last book was so romantic, steamy and a good ending. I recommend you read all three.
Mary
Jan 11, 2015 is currently reading it
Can't wait to read!!!!
JoAnne
May 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
loved this trilogy! SO good.
Jenni Shamburger
Feb 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is actually a very well written series. I really enjoyed it, all three books.
Olivia Dibert
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I was not expecting this.....it was awesome!!!!!
Shontaye Harkness
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series has me hooked I'm loving it can't wait for the next one. The characters are well written.
Susan
Aug 02, 2015
Mel
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
Nearly waste of time
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Code of Silence
  • Ryker (Kings of Korruption MC #1)
  • Loving Cara (Love Under the Big Sky, #1)
  • Four Letter Word (Dirty Deeds, #1)
  • Double Daddies (Her Daddies, #1)
  • Lumberjack (A Real Man, #1)
  • Hit the Spot (Dirty Deeds, #2)
  • Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1)
  • Kalon (Take Over, #2)
  • Surrender Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #1)
  • Fake Wife (Crazy Love, #1)
  • Falling for my Dirty Uncle (Unconventional Love, #5)
  • Wild Temptation (Wild, #1)
  • Claiming Addison (69 Bottles, #1)
  • Daddy Knows Best
  • Sugar Daddies
  • Yes, Daddy
Lyra Parish loves to write, glamp, and sing obnoxiously loud at the top of her lungs in the shower. Sweet love stories (along with the dirty ones) make her gush. She is a firm believer that a person can never have too many cups of coffee, cats, or happily ever afters. When she isn't busy writing under bestselling pseudonym Kennedy Fox with Brooke Cumberland, she can be found sipping various bevera ...more

Weakness (3 books)
  • Weak for Him (Weakness, #1)
  • Weak Without Him (Weakness, #2)