Start by marking “His Dream Lover” as Want to Read:
His Dream Lover

His Dream Lover

Through the gates of the sun lies the land of dreams, and beyond that...the realm of the lost.
In a private hospital room, motionless and still beneath a sheet, lies Joseph Caldwell. His surgery has passed, to all intents and purposes, successfully. The doctors offer no explanation for why he hasn't awakened from the medically induced coma. The stream of visitors trickles d
Published December 20th 2013 by Totally Bound

To ask other readers questions about His Dream Lover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Dream Lover

Start your review of His Dream Lover
Vivian
Jan 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Absolutely romantic.

I'm not usually a fan of dream sequences, but for some reason this title called to me and I took a chance. And to be honest, this could have been creepy with the strange doctor obsessed with his comatose patient. But Oliver is professional, and frankly it was the nursing staff beginning to irritate me to no end in this story.

I like how Joseph's story and Ollie's are woven together. Quite cute and clever. The ethereal quality to the dream sequences are done well. Time moves
Serena Yates
Jan 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The power of dreams is a fascinating subject to me, and this story explores exactly the kind of questions I am interested in. Is there such a thing as a land of dreams? Can some of them come true – or are they already true as we dream them? How do we know? What are they trying to tell us? These are the questions Joseph, a patient in a medically induced coma that did not end as planned, and Oliver, the anesthesiologist who put him there and now feels guilty, are asking in this amazing story of im ...more
Anne
Nov 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Touching and lovely story. Really liked it!
Cathy Brockman
Jan 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review Written for http://mmgoodbookreviews.wordpress.com/
Joseph Caldwell has undergone surgery. He did not wake up from a medically induced coma. The anaesthesiologist Oliver Gideon refuses to give up hope that Joseph will come back as everyone else has seemed to have done. He stays with him every chance he gets, talking to him, reading to him, anything to get him to respond, whether the nurses like him being there or not.
Joseph has found himself in the realm of dreams, some are true and some
Dianne Hartsock
Jan 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A unique, intriguing and utterly romantic story. I lost my heart to Ollie straight away. But what stands out the most to me is how well written it is. Where the story could easily have become confusing, the transitions from scene to scene, character to character are smooth and flawless, once again proving that Lee Brazil is a master at his craft. This book is definitely going on my To Be Read Again list.
Courtney
Jan 14, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-romance
This was a cute story, as long as I look at it as paranormal. I liked that the dreams connected them and that they stayed together through it all. I have to believe that there was some sort of magic drawing them together. partly because that makes it more believable and cuter, but also because if there was no magic involved, it makes Ollie seem like a crazy, obsessed weirdo.
Silkeeeeeereads