Start by marking “Witch Interrupted (Pack and Coven, #2)” as Want to Read:
Witch Interrupted (Pack and Coven, #2)

Witch Interrupted (Pack and Coven #2)

3.47  ·  Rating details ·  34 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Two decades ago, assassin Katherine Zhang faked her death to escape the Keepers, a secret council of witches who use magic to kill those who pose a threat to their kind. Once a powerful Keeper, she lives a solitary—but peaceful—life as a tattoo artist. Until a strange, handsome lone wolf named Marcus Delgado walks into her shop.

Marcus has his own reasons to hate the Keeper
Published February 24th 2014 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Witch Interrupted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Witch Interrupted

Mara
Mar 07, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: pnr
There are times I strongly miss Bamagal. At times like this, when I can fumble myself in a tunnel of bad choices, she would pull my leg and threaten to take away my one-stars :)

I definitely disliked this book, but I guess it's a case of what you want to read. I had a strong urge to DNF, after a strong headache and a stronger dizziness caused by the book inability to stick to a theme. It was a constant 180 swing from a (very weak) UF to a (improbable) PNR, like the hero, unable to be wolf or witc
Jody Wallace
Dec 28, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote this so I'm not giving it a rating -- just adding it to my shelves. However, I can confess to you that Meankitty is not particularly a fan of this book since it's about shifter wolves instead of shifter cats. How offensive!
Melindeeloo
2 stars = okay. There is a fairly well defined world of witches and werewolves in this series, witches lust after the wolves but if they succumb they lose their magic and become wolves too. Former witch Marcus (now a wolf) believes he can reverse the process and needs an alpha witch to conduct 'sexperiments' with. He inadvertently stumbles on former-council-witch-in-hiding Katie and coerces her help.

Well, I went back and picked up Witch Interrupted, a book I'd set aside (darn gnat brain - I'd fo
Marta Cox
Jan 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
I recently discovered this author and couldn't wait to read more by her . This is a book about witches , magic and werewolves. Now don't get me wrong I do like a good werewolf romance story but sometimes I get a bit fed up of fated mates and all that malarkey ! I can't be the only reader to see the flaw in that idea as let's be honest whole species could die out! Oh and yes I know its fiction but as a reader I want to be completely engulfed by an authors world building . So it was with great ant ...more
Lynsey   (A Bookish Life)
Jan 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Smack your witch up.

Yowzer! Did I not just finish telling you how explicitly sexy book one in this series, Pack and Coven, was? Well, clearly I spoke too soon, because this one just ratcheted that up a whole 'nother level! Hoowee! Again, it was a little too much for me, personally, but in this instance, it kind of fit the storyline as the effect of arousal in a witch is explored by our nerdalicious werewolf scientist hero!

Katie is a witch on the run. A former Keeper (assassin of witches who've
All Things Urban Fantasy
Jan 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review courtesy of All Things Urban Fantasy

Along with a rollicking good and at times hilarious story WITCH INTERRUPTED puts a keen twist on werewolf and witch mythology that is so different from what I’m used to that I had to go back and re-read sections just to get it all straight. The fact that I had to go back is not a criticism so much as a comment on how attached to the storyline and characters I was by the first few chapters that I wanted to really get what was going on. I loved the way in
The Nauti Vixen
Feb 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Title: Witch Interrupted

Series: Shifter World Book #2

Author: Jody Wallace

Rating: B

Review: Witch Interrupted is a very original paranormal novel in which there is just a thin line between witches and werewolves. Genetically, they are one in the same, however there is a whole story behind what causes witches to devolve into a werewolf. Once that takes place however, it is impossible for the witch to find their way back to their former selves. Marcus is seeking to change that. Deciding to take plac
Douglas Meeks
Mar 16, 2014 rated it liked it
I hate these kinds of reviews, the ones where you really enjoyed the basic story but other things in the book threw you off the story from time to time.

Katie and Marcus made a great example of a love/hate relationship since they were really conflicted at the start of this story. The action separated by passionate scenes which seemed to be trying much to hard to get the reader involved in S & M a bit were about 50/50 passionate/distracting, I don't need mini-scenes of 50 Shades in my reading.
Carrie
Jan 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: calibre-library, 2014
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Having had no clue there was a book prior to this one, I dove right in and really enjoyed this sometimes hilarious, romantic paranormal read. If you are fine with jumping into the action and learning bits and pieces along the way, it works fine as a standalone read. This book had a neat twist on the same old werewolf/witch storyline.

Katie is in a sort of witch witness relocation program with her father. They do tattoos and ultimatel
D.B.
Feb 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I got to read this one before anyone else, lucky duck that I am! Jody Wallace's trademark wit and humor shine through this story, along with her rich world building and storyline that will have you howling for more. My favorite part? Her hot geek werewolf hero and his, er, hands-on scientific approach to finding the link between witch and wolf biology/physiology. Marcus Delgado and Katie Zhang banter, barter, and spank their way through the battle against mutual attraction as they flee Keepers a ...more
Nicole Luiken
Dec 19, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook, romance, sf-fantasy
Witch Interrupted returns to the unique world of Pack and Coven. Marcus is a witch turned werewolf who wants his powers back and Katie is the infamous convex witch he believes can help him. Through science! It's not often you see scientist werewolf hero. Marcus managed to be both endearingly inept at relationships and a believable hero, a match for Katie's strength of will. Interesting magic and good action scenes.
Frances
I liked this book well enough. There was plenty of action, and a good bit of romance. I am a bit apathetic about romance, but those parts were well-written, so it was okay by me. The action and suspense were great, and there were a few twists and turns that weren't quite predictable, which is also enjoyable. Overall, an enjoyable read.
Rebecca Ball
Feb 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Take a look at my review for this book:

Bristol Book Lover
Nicole
Feb 18, 2014 added it
Shelves: did-not-finish
I tried. I got to about page 70 and still didn't have a good feel for the world or the main characters. It wasn't holding my interest enough to keep going.
Missy Lyons
Abi
Jun 11, 2014
Barbara
Jul 14, 2018
Jody Wallace writes sf/f and contemporary romance under her own name, a few erotic romances as Ellie Marvel, and whatever the cats wants the rest of the time. She currently resides in middle Tennessee with her family.
More about Jody Wallace

Pack and Coven (2 books)
  • Pack and Coven (Pack and Coven, #1)