Start by marking “Jingle Bell Rock” as Want to Read:
Jingle Bell Rock

Jingle Bell Rock

A bashful bouncer, a Cajun rock god, and a Christmas Eve kiss that changes everything…

Brian “Beef” Carroway thinks he’s gay. No, he knows he is. He’s gruff, buff, and overcompensating for his big size and soft heart. Brian’s the badass bouncer at Mosh rock club where Cajun singer Jack Cotille moonlights for the month of December.

With a voice like sin, Jack is walking, tal
Published December 12th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Jingle Bell Rock, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jingle Bell Rock

Start your review of Jingle Bell Rock
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Two very different men find each other.
Beef is the bouncer in the club Jack sings at. He's smitten with him and thinks he might actually be gay, if his lust and want for Jack is anything to go by.
I think since it's told from Brian 'Beef's' POV I never warmed up to Jack as much. He's mysterious and it's not quite clear what's up with him.
I did have two issues that confused me (view spoiler)
Justin
Dec 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is one HOT little holiday read. It's PWP but I really enjoyed it. 3.5 stars rounded to 4 because it was free.
April
Dec 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Mosh Club bouncer Brian Carroway begins exploring his love from afar with guitar player and band front-man Jack Cotille until one fateful night, Brian decides it's time to make Jack his. Everything was definitely not coming up roses, but they make their relationship work in spite of several speed bumps along the way. They explode together into a million scorching shards of love and lust and this reader was fanning herself in spite of the winter raging outside!

Musicians and muscles! Does it get a
H.K. Savage
Dec 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I don't read m/m, but I read Rie Warren. A new voice, this woman's sharp, witty, gritty stories have all grabbed me and not let me go. Short and sweet, this hot novella does a fab job balancing heat, depth, and sharp character development for a well rounded story that takes you under and throws you back up shaking your head wondering what just happened. A quick flirt? This one will do it. And if you don't generally read m/m don't worry, the story and characters will quickly make you a fan.
Brigham Vaughn
Dec 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a really fun, quick read. The characters felt fresh and original and I loved the direction the story went. The love scenes were hot, the dialogue was clever, and it was a thoroughly enjoyable story that didn't seem just like every other holiday romance. I am definitely going to be checking out more of Rie Warren's work.
Lorraine Lesar
Sep 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Should have got this review out earlier as it is a Christmas theme read but if you are like me, I can read these sexy, cheeky little stories all year round (though it's been in my kindle since last September, I've only just read it). This one was particularly good and very, very hot. Thanks to Justin @boymeetsboy reviews for recommending this one to me.
Otterpuss
Dec 18, 2015 rated it liked it
This is hot but muddled and confusing.
Two completely different men find each other and fall in love.
I never felt I got to know Jack l, he was as much of a mystery at the end as he was at the beginning.
It's completely PWP and totally unbelievable but fairly enjoyable none the less.
Gilly Wright
Dec 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Rie sets it up, she arranges the players, she gives us their hearts, she begs us to care, she laughs as they love, she lets us love them. I just don't think I've read anything better, cleaner, hotter.
Kristie Cooper
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I adored this story.
Brian - what a beautiful character and Jack with his accent.
It was a lovely, well written romance. I could have kept reading more about them.
Lori JG
Dec 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Thanks for the Jingle Ballin, Cock Rockin, Free Christmas fun! Don't miss out on such a fun read from such an adorable, lovely author. Like everything about Rie - this little Christmas novella, is sweet, sassy, and fun. If you need a little intro into her way of rockin the M/M luvin, this is perfect for you! Please don't miss out on your chance to meet her, her writing and her sexy as sin book boyfriends! UNF! I mean really, who names their guy "Beef"? And how many author's do you know that thin ...more
Feliz
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
An old, often- told trope with a Big Misunderstanding as point of conflict-- why 5 stars?
Because of the writing. The narrative voice was so compelling, the story fast- paced and concise, the characters so likeable- I couldn't put it down. Loved this book.
Pjm12
Dec 13, 2013 rated it liked it
This is pure smex. One hot scene after another. There is some attempt to add story in between. Brian's gruffness and Jack's mysterious ways allow for some drama (but not much).

Xmas story #17.
Caryn
Dec 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Liked it a lot! It was sweet but short; a developing love story of two men. Brian is the bouncer at Mosh and Jack is the lead singer for the band that plays there permanently. Their attraction is hidden to each other until Brian approaches Jack outside after his gig. Their attraction and newfound relationship gets hot and then Brian is shocked to the core when he catches Jack at the hospital...in the arms of another man!
Mar 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: christmas, t1, short-story
This is a smoking hot free short story that will keep you warm on a cold winter's night. I enjoyed both the MCs as well as Brian's boss, Jane. The writing was crisp and easy to read. The guys were too cavalier with the condom use for my taste, especially considering what Brian suspects about Jack. Also, I thought the conflict was a bit contrived because I knew immediately what was actually going on (in fact I guessed at it even earlier than that), but neither of the guys took the few minutes to ...more
Sue
Dec 14, 2015 rated it liked it
Quick read where the realization that you're gay turns into love with your first. It's a very fast read with some pretty explicit love seems. If M/M is not your thing, avoid it. If it is...enjoy.
Stacy McKitrick
Apr 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, romance, e-book
Wow! This short really packs a punch. I'm not a huge fan of 1st person (especially borderline-erotica), but when even that doesn't distract me, it definitely earned those 5 stars!
Zee♥
Naomi
rated it did not like it
Apr 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
All of Rie Warren's self-published series are available to read on Kindle Unlimited, including the instant hit Bad Boys of Retribution MC, Carolina Bad Boys, Bad Boy Ballers, and many more!

Badass, sassafras Rie Warren is an OG Amazon All Star author of Bad Boy books and MC romance. She delivers five star sex, suspense, and the best banter around. Her stories are one hundred percent original, do no