Start by marking “Alice in the Country of Clover: Knight's Knowledge Vol. 1” as Want to Read:
Alice in the Country of Clover: Knight's Knowledge Vol. 1

Alice in the Country of Clover: Knight's Knowledge Vol. 1 (Alice in the Country of Clover: Knight's Knowledge #1)

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  237 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
The Knave of Hearts returns as the love interest in the New York Times bestselling manga series.
Alice in the Country of Clover: Knight’s Knowledge chronicles the further adventures of Alice as she goes deeper down the rabbit hole. Like the other New York Times bestselling books in the Alice in the Country of Clover series, this new volume is an oversized edition that feat
Published July 14th 2014 by Seven Seas (first published February 25th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Alice in the Country of Clover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alice in the Country of Clover

Chelsea
This book was another great addition to the Country of Clover part of the series. This trilogy has a different artist than some of the other books but the artist does a really good job of depicting Ace's darker side. This trilogy is about the relationship between Alice and Ace as well as Alice and Elliot, although this volume focuses more on Alice and Ace. I am looking forward to reading the next volume in this trilogy.
E.S.
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-read
Hoo boy, I thought this was going to be a straight up Alice x Ace thing but NOPE it seems like all the people are still in love with Alice and while she hasn't officially chosen Ace, she's definitely about to. Weird to see Alice and Peter so close but at the same time I really enjoy this particular spin-off because the characters seem more accurate in their traits than in some of the other spin-offs. I was 100% sure I'd hate Alice in this one because she seems to be more immature when she's pair ...more
Evelyn
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Alice and Ace are both thrown for a loop when the 'move' cuts them both off from Julius. Alice can't really wrap her head around how everyone else in Wonderland is fine with the move. No one misses Julius or Gowland or Boris (though Boris moved too)...except Ace. Ace despises his role and Julius was his escape. Now Julius is gone and Alice is the only one left that cares about Ace's loss.

This series is a little odd. Unlike most of these spinoff stories, this story doesn't focus solely on Alice,
Jnyama
Feb 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Really liked the character art on this one--interesting to see how just a little variation on what is essentially the same character designs throughout the whole series can make a big difference. Story-wise, it's pretty similar to "Ace of Hearts," but hopefully will develop more in the subsequent volumes.
Anika
Jul 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
August 6

Rating: 3.5

Now that I've finished reading this volume, I'm not sure how I feel about Ace and Alice together. I really liked the Ace we were first introduced to, the one who's all smiles and overly cheerful. In this volume, we clearly see a darker side of him. Also, I don't know if it's because this is a spin off of the original, but I feel like some of the character's act different. They do or say things that seem out of place with what I know from the Country of Hearts. Honestly, I'd ra
Jessica
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Christina
2.75. This manga series is apparently based on a popular Japanese romance video game inspired by Alice in Wonderland. Alice travels to Wonderland, where everyone falls in love with her, but the people in Wonderland are not really human--they have clocks for hearts, and because they are replaceable, they have little regard for life. Because of the origin, the series branches off in sub series with some differences in the setting (she starts in the country of hearts, then in this series moves to c ...more
Linda Jaejoong
May 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-until-2017
Alice hat sich entschieden im Wunderland zu bleiben und versucht nun sich anzupassen, was gar nicht so einfach ist. Ace ist der Ritter des Heart Castle und hat eine sehr dunkle Seite in sich die er nicht jedem zeigt. Bei Alice jedoch kommt seine dunkle Seite immer öfter zum Vorschein und er versucht nicht einmal sie vor ihr zu verstecken. Er ist lieb und fürsorglich zu ihr und im nächsten Moment grausam, wie soll Alices Herz das nur aushalten.

Ich mochte Ace vom ersten Moment an, er ist kein schl
Selena
You know, I'm really starting to think Alice x Ace stories aren't for me. I find him to be an entertaining minor character, but as a love interest? I think he's lower on my list than Blood. In other words, last in my "Alice should get together with..." list.

He's... creepy. He's violent toward Alice (even more so than Blood, surprisingly).

I'd stop reading this subset, but I'm afraid I'll miss some kind of minute details in this seb-series that I wouldn't get in the others. So, I'll give it anothe
Raven R.
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. The artwork is phenomenal and I loved the chibis. They made me LoL in real life so definitely one of my favourite plots.

It looks like there's gonna be a bit of a love square going on for Alice's attention. I'm not sure I want her with Ace though. He's gotten super violent and kinda turned into a twisted psycho. I hope he learns to stop strangling her cause she needs to get out of the abusive relationship not find another one.
Reeva
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
Love all the Alice book's! Great manga, beautiful artwork, funny and lovable characters! Would totally recommend to all my friends!

I'm not really a big fan of Ace, he just isn't the guy I like best. He is kind of abusive and I'm just not into that! I love the Cheshire cat :) Boris! To bad he is barely in this one.
Barbary
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was ok
At some point all of these spin-off Alice books should have changed titles to "The Whore Chronicles" because every side series is just about her hooking up with every male character that has ever made an appearance in the stories. The art even went down hill. Boo. I really liked these in the beginning.
Nazish Ahmed (Nazish Reads)
I rate this 2.5 stars.

I didn't enjoy this volume much, I don't know if it's because I didn't read anything from this series in a long time or because I'm just bored of some of the characters and their drama now, especially Alice, then again, I didn't really like her much even when I read the main manga series.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
You know its hard trying to keep track of what Alice series is what, and which one's I read. I mean there's a lot of them isn't there? So basically, this was alright, good but alright.
R
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Not quite as good as some of the others, moves quite slowly but still fun to read! Can't wait to find out what happens!
Amber
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
Quite a few mistakes with character. Alice is too flirtatious and Elliot is a mess of all kinds of wrong. And Vivaldi is too much like the Disney queen of hearts from "Alice in Wonderland".
Ambar Fernandez
Jan 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
I adore Sai Asai's artwork I hope she continues to do art for more of Quinrose's Alice series! :)
Vacr0m
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really liked it and did anyone else realize that Boris' a*s crack is on the cover lol follow his head diagonal to the lower left lollolololol
Anaïs
Jul 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Was fun to read but in comparison with the other books it lacked a bit of romance but is was still a good manga and i liked it.
Meghan
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • I Am Alice: Body Swap in Wonderland Vol. 1
  • Grand Guignol Orchestra, Vol. 5
  • Are You Alice? 2
  • Until Death Do Us Part Omnibus (2-in-1 Edition), Vol. 1: Includes Vol. 1 & 2 (Until Death Do Us Part Omnibus, #1)
  • 彩雲国物語 9
  • Kingyo Used Books, Vol. 1
  • V.B. Rose Volume 14
  • Zombie-Loan, Vol. 13
  • Sensual Phrase, Vol. 18
  • 美少女戦士セーラームーンショートストーリーズ 2 [Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon Short Stories 2]
  • Kare First Love, Vol. 10 (Kare First Love, #10)
  • Here is Greenwood, Vol. 1
  • Sword & Blood: The Vampire Musketeers
  • Kami-Kaze, Volume 1
  • Astro Boy, Vol. 1 (Astro Boy, #1)
Quinrose is a games company which is also responsible for the manga based on their games.
More about QuinRose...

Alice in the Country of Clover: Knight's Knowledge (3 books)
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: Knight's Knowledge Vol. 2