Start by marking “The Titan Series Boxed Set (Titan #1, 2, 3, 3.1, 3.2)” as Want to Read:
The Titan Series Boxed Set (Titan #1, 2, 3, 3.1, 3.2)

The Titan Series Boxed Set

(Titan #1, 2, 3, 3.1, 3.2)

The Titan Series, books 1-5: Winters Heat, Garrison’s Creed, Westin’s Chase, Gambled, & Chased

Winters Heat: After putting her life on the line to protect classified intelligence, military psychologist Mia Kensington is on a cross-country road trip from hell with an intrusive save-the-day hero. She’d rather take her chances without the ruggedly handsome, cold-blooded op
Kindle Edition, Box Set, 921 pages
Published December 7th 2013 by Mill Creek Press

To ask other readers questions about The Titan Series Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Titan Series Boxed Set

Hazel
May 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A MUST READ series for romantic suspense readers. If you've never read a romantic suspense book and would like to give one a try, start here, you won't be disappointed. Each book in the series is a sexy, fast-paced, action-packed, high-octane, kick-ass read. Do you like alpha men and strong women that keep their men on their toes? Do you like some sizzle with your action? Then Cristin Harber's Titan series is for you. This is definitely one of my all-time favorite series.

Note: The boxed set does
Hbeebti
Feb 10, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 I only read the first two. This series is just okay for me so far. I need a break and will try again at a later date.
Amanda Vermaak
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
HOTTER THAN HELL

Oh wow, what a delightful read. All alpha males beating their chests. Haha jokes on them when they fell hard for hot sassy ladies. All of them on their knees. This author really knows how to play the alpha card. I loved that each story was different from each other. Thank you so much for an awesome read
Cindy
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed the series although it was a bit predictable for me. More substance, less sex. I enjoy the hot scenes as well as the next gal, it’s one of the reasons I read these alpha male books, but I need more build up and more details with boots on the ground! I will continue to read the series with hopes that they get a little more in depth.
Angela
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good Military-style Romance Series

These first 5 books were great to really get started on the full series, although you can't forget about the prequel between Winter's Heat and Garrison's Creed (Sweet Girl), which is not part of this box set.
Jeffrey Kafer is a wonderful and fitting choice as the narrator for this series.
Laurie Gyd
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic series

I love this entire series!! Watching each of the strong alpha men find their other half to figure out they have fallen for the one has been exhilarating, funny, with a huge splash of suspense.
Dianne Hart
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Love the Titan Series books by Cristin Harber. I'm rereading them because they are so awesome!!! Don't miss them. Thrilling, suspenseful, hot, sexy ex special forces hero's. Plus just as hot, exciting, sexy women that kick butt.
Rebecca
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
All the sex, all the time, with all the details

Not enough plot to discern. No character development. Characters substantially interchangeable between stories. You can have it. I don't want it.
Tiffany Riggins
Jun 06, 2018 rated it did not like it
Do NOT get this boxed set!! Read the books individually.
The stories are great but in the boxed set, all the stories abruptly end three quarters of the way through the story.
The 3rd book, Westin's Chase, litterally ended mid sentence. 😡😡😡
It is frustrating as hell and majorly pissed me off! 😡
Mary Brun
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful series.

Great book . Really enjoyed this series. Lots of action and unexpected events. Great characters. In some cases almost too descriptive with details but great stories.
Janice Bold
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED the series!
Cynthia
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All I can

Say is WOW. Each of the stories has been wanting to find out more. I loved the writing and was happy to see love A part of making each of the guys and girls happier.
Patsy
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a good series all the characters are strong and loyal to each other. The stories flow from one to another. I would recommend this series to anybody who loves romance and suspense.
Jenn
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series

Garrison Creed is my favorite from this set. Technically it's my favorite of all of Cristian Harber's books. Love strong sheros!
Debbie
This set contains the first 3 full length, and 2 novellas to this series. I had the first one on my wish list for some time, and got that free, then I came across this set, with 5 books, and it was a steal at 77p (feb 2014) so had to get it, even through i hadn't read Winter's Heat yet!

I'm so glad i hadn't too! reading all five books back to back was a good thing, and it made for a fab few days getting them all read!

I;m not gonna review each story, cos i'll be here for ages, suffices to say, I
Kelli
May 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Winters is hot

Winters is hot

a great start and introduction to Titan. who wouldn't love a bunch of alpha military men. mia is an unexpected strength. family can consist of anyone who is loved and protected. very intense scenes had me on the edge of my seat.
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Found a new go to writer.
Tamia
Jul 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
I fell in love with this series. Each book was a great continuation of the one before. The characters personalities were likable and enjoyable.
Sherry Vitaniemi
Dec 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Their men

Everyone of these ladies take care of themselves. But they fall for men who don't like it. They are willing to die for the honor of taking care of their ladies for life.
Kame
Fantastic Series!

Best part of this set is that you can start the next book as soon as you are done with one.

Andrea Akers
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Titan 1-3

A fantastic set of 3 novels and 2 novellas. Military romances it's best. Great suspense with terrific love story as well. Worth the price.
Joanna Gawn
May 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Very strong series. Sexy, tons of action. If you like military romance, I think you'll enjoy this!
Alison
Feb 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Loved this series! Can't wait to start Savage Secrets!
Melissa Feist
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Super series

Super series

Love this series! Tough chicks and Alpha men. Suspense, action, great sex and love. Everything I need in a book!
SM
  • Danger and Desire
  • Hot Alpha SEALs
  • Vegas Series: Six-book Boxed Set
  • A Ride or Die Kind of Love
  • Hot Rebel (Hostile Operations Team, #6)
  • The Deputies: 3 Novella Box Set (Cowboy Justice Association)
  • Uniform Desires (Make Mine Military)
  • Elite Metal: Eight-Novel Cohesive Military Romance Boxed Set (Elite Warriors Book 1)
  • Race to Kill (Love and Scandal, #1)
  • Dangerous Territory (Alpha Ops, #1)
  • Last Hero Standing
  • Danger Zone: Tales of Military Passion
  • Military Romance Novels Boxed Set
  • Sinful Seconds
  • Kit & Ivy: A Red Team Wedding Novella (Red Team, #3.5)
Cristin Harber is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author. She writes sexy romantic suspense, military romance, and new adult. Fans voted her onto Amazon's Top Picks for Debut Romance Authors in 2013, and her debut Titan series was both a #1 romantic suspense and #1 military romance bestseller.

The Titan Series:
Gambled
Chased
Sava

Titan (9 books)
  • Winters Heat (Titan, #1)
  • Garrison's Creed (Titan, #2)
  • Westin's Chase (Titan, #3)
  • Savage Secrets (Titan, #4)
  • Hart Attack (Titan, #5)
  • Black Dawn (Titan, #6)
  • Bishop's Queen (Titan, #7)
  • Locke and Key (Titan #8)
  • Jax (Titan #9)