Start by marking “One Night in Santiago (Stanton Family, #2)” as Want to Read:
One Night in Santiago (Stanton Family, #2)
Preview

One Night in Santiago (Stanton Family #2)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  84 ratings  ·  40 reviews
One Night in Santiago (A Stanton Family Novella) by Audra North

Lily Stanton's vacation goes from bad to worse when a storm strands her in a foreign country, arguing with an arrogant—and very sexy—stranger over the last available hotel room.

Successful CEO Bruno Komarov wasn't expecting the gorgeous woman checking in at the reception desk to challenge him over a room. Even m
Published December 30th 2013 by Entangled: Edge

To ask other readers questions about One Night in Santiago, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night in Santiago

Mada
I liked this novella, but at times Komarov was kind of a jerk.
I could have done without the whole "like two steers in a cud-chewing competion" which I found offensive. He could have found another way of describing her stubbornness. I don't understand why would he talk about her stubbornness when she was asking him if he speaks spanish.
She said she was a doormat in her relationship with Jason and I think she still is. Her future with Komarov looks kind of grim if she lets him get away with this
Desere
When doing an emergency check in at a hotel no woman expects to end up sharing the room with a super hot sexy stranger, well not unless she goes out looking for it.

So when Lily ends up in the arms of lick-me-all-over Bruno she is understandably in absolute heaven but also slightly lost as to how she got from the check in desk drooling all over him to actually being wrapped around him.

But when morning light comes he will simply be the sexy stranger she spent the night with and nothing more right?
Diana
originally posted on ramblingsfromthischick.blogspot.com
I’ve read Audra North before and really enjoyed her writing style and her story. Her story, “Falling for the CEO” was very good. I loved the characters and their chemistry. However, “One Night in Santiago” fell short for me. I thought that the characters did not mesh well. Even though the meet under an unpleasant situation their conversation seems forced and awkward. Lily seems, almost immature. Although I think the conversation where they
Love Reading Romance
Lily and Bruno must share a hotel room when their flights are grounded, but neither are complaining. The sparks have been flying well before they stepped in the elevator and there's no denying their attraction.

This is a very quick read but it totally hits the spot! Sometimes novellas can really leave me wanting, but when they are done well, it can be so nice to read a book in a single sitting that leaves you feeling all sorts of happy - One Night in Santiago is one of these!

Lily is a successful
Pretty Sassy Cool
2 stars.

When all of the flights are canceled due to storms, there's one room left at the Ritz and two customers trying to get the reservation: Business consultant Lily Stanton and wine entrepreneur Bruno Komarov. She's coming off a bad breakup and he's ready to settle down. After arguing over the room a bit, Bruno lets her have the reservation, and Lily in turn invites him to sleep on the couch.

You already know what happens--they can't keep their hands off each other and find themselves in a con
Lola
This book was a real impulse buy. I saw it on a blog and I really liked the sound of the blurb and decided to buy it with some gift card money I had left. Normally I am not a fan of short stories, but this one pleasantly surprised me. Sure it's short, but for such a short story it contains a lot of story and we even learn a lot about the two main characters.

While a lot of short stories feel rushed and like the story wasn't really meant for a short story, One Night in Santiago was well paced and
Cerian
Originally published at Rookie Romance.

This was pretty much exactly what I was expecting- a short, sexy and fun read. It was enjoyable, but not exactly a stand out.

Lily is a very independent woman, and she can most definitely handle herself. She was in a bad relationship, but since it ended she's found herself again and her self-confidence. She's successful but down to earth, and comfortable in her own skin. She's very likable, and you get a great insight into her mind for such a short book.
Brun
Petra Grayson
One Night In Santiago
by Audra North
Rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

My Review:
This book was really sexy and fun. It's pretty short at about 80 pages, so it give us a specific moment in time for these characters. It was a great love-at-first-sight story and captured the perfect amount of feeling. The attraction was off the charts and gave me all sorts of good feelings.

Lily and Bruno both get stuck in Santiago from a freak winter storm and need rooms for the night. With the storm, there's only one room avail
Julie
One Night in Santiago was a very short but sexy read. The plot might be simple; a man and woman get stranded in Santiago, Chile after their flight was cancelled, only one hotel room left, they share and girl makes the move. It is the 21st century after all. Seriously, the writing was excellent, everything flowed, no disjointed pacing despite the changing POVs between Lily and Bruno. The whole book was one sexy foreplay culminating into one sensational climax leaving you wanting for more (yes I w ...more
Colette
I really wanted to love this one. There is something about unexpected meetings in a foreign country that I just adore. This one though, tried to accomplish too much in a short amount of time.

While I loved the dynamics between Lilly and Bruno, I felt like this tried to be an erotica romance and a contemporary romance at the same time, and failed on both parts...there was so much inner dialogue between the two that I found myself wishing that it was told from just one pov because as soon as I got
LJT
If you have an hour or so to relinquish for a hot, steamy novella, then One Night In Santiago by Audra North is the book for you! Given the restrictiveness of the short narrative, the plot is entertaining and the characters are well developed.

Due to a terrible storm, successful business consultant Lily Stanton and CEO Bruno Komarov end up at the Ritz because their respective flights have been cancelled. Fortunately for these two lonely people, the executive suite is the only room available and t
Erin
*****3.5 stars*****

A stormy, miserable night, one available hotel room, and a smoking-hot guy who’s up for sharing…that’s got the potential for a yummy treat or for fate to work it’s magic. Bruno and Lily were both in a bad way when it came to finding a room for the night, and when they both stumbled into the hotel hoping to snag their last room available, Lily was determined to not add another turn for the worse to her crappy situation. Bruno, ever the gentleman, wasn’t about to watch a woman w
Maria Rose
This delightful story is that of Lily and Bruno. Caught in a storm in Santiago they both end up with cancelled flights and vying for the same hotel room. Deciding to share their misfortune, they split the room and in the process start something that neither wants to stop.

I loved both of the main characters in the story. Lily is feisty and fun, a loyal sister who has had a run of bad luck and is devastated that she may not make it home in time for her sister's graduation. Her attraction to Bruno
Angie
I received an ARC through NetGalley.

I really liked One Night in Santiago, except that there was so much talking! In full-length romances I like it when the couple actually talks to each other, but in these quick, sexy novellas, cut the chit-chat and jump in the sack! Lily and Bruno are both stranded due to a storm, and there's only one hotel room left. They agree to share it. The sexual tension is thick the moment they see each other, but Bruno doesn't want to take advantage. Lucky for him, Lily
Anna's Herding Cats!
One Night in Santiago was a fun little read and it's packed with all kinds of goodness for it's fairly short length. Awesome characters, some seriously steamy sexy moments and just a fun storyline of two travelers trapped because of bad weather and faced with the dilemma of the hotel having only one room left. Bwaha. You just know it's gonna get good...

Lily and Bruno were great together. They had that spark right from the start and just fit. They were fun characters too. Even though they've each
Ana Canino-Fluit

Audra is twitter acquaintance of mine, who I first started following after seeing her tweets on diversity in romances. I ended up missing her first novel, (Falling for the CEO) probably because it had CEO in the title and my eyes just skate over that word in romance novel titles (along with baby, sheik or billionaire) but based on the strengths of this story I just went back and ordered it. This is her second novella in the Stanton family series for Flaunt.

Lily Stanton is hardworking consultant
Sapphyria
Jan 08, 2014 Sapphyria rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: 18+
After spending a horrible time at a skiing resort in the Andes Mountains, Lily Stanton gets stranded in Santiago when a storm cancels her flight back to The States. Just another event that ruins the week a bit more, as she's supposed to be home in time to see her youngest sister graduate from college. Bruno Komarov is on his way back to California to accept a shipment into his family's corporate warehouse when his flight, too, is cancelled.

The stress both Lily and Bruno face comes to a head when
Janet
This was a short read that really brought the heat. Sparks fly between the lead couple from the very first pages, and their relationship escalates quickly. Erotica in novella format sometimes suffers from a lack of balance between characters, story and sex - that was not the case here. I felt that Ms. North created very multi-faceted characters, her storyline was complete and included important back story, and her hot, steamy sex scenes actually moved the story along.
*I received my copy from Ne
Jessica
See more of my reviews on my blog Thoughts At One In The Morning.

My Thoughts:

The whole Flaunt series by Entangled is kinda awesome. Romance novellas for 99¢? Sure thing! I was super excited to get the chance via NetGalley to read a couple of them to see if they're worth it. This one was pretty nice.

I liked the initial banter between Lily and Bruno, arguing over who gets the room. It made me chuckle. There is, of course, an attraction. And that, of course, leads to romance. Like the title indicat
Stacy Reid
OK I love Bruno and Lily. I declare myself a fan of Audra’s work. I just love how relatable and scrumptious her characters are. Even though a novella, she manages to capture the quintessence of a heart warming, hot, sexy romance. From the moment I dipped into Lily’s thought I could feel her emotions and her needs. I love when an author presents me an opportunity to feel a character’s struggle no matter how simple it may seem. With Lily and Bruno I felt the intrigue and the sexual need they had f ...more
Jasmyn
What could possible happen in just one night? Well a whole heck of lot happened in this night. Forced to share a hotel room, Lily and Bruno spend the night learning about each other. Both have some issues they're dealing with, especially Lily - and Bruno is more than willing to help her work through them. Their attraction becomes hard to deny, but the biggest question isn't if they'll do it, but what will they do afterward? Will it remain an amazing one night in paradise, or will things lead to ...more
Amanda
Trying to find a place to stay during the rain storm as all Lily was trying to do. Sadly there was only one room left and someone else wanted it. Bruno also seeking refuge from the rain that caused the airports to close down, but he lets Lily have the only room left at the Ritz.

Something about this man makes her yearn and before she knows what she's doing she invites him to share the suite with him. She's attracted to him and he is to her. One night is all it'll take right?

The attraction betwee
Irene

One Night in Santiago was a good read and while I liked it I found myself at times thinking there was too much internal dialogue which made me skim a little to get to the good parts.

If you're after a very steaming and quick read then you'll enjoy One Night in Santiago.
The characters Bruno and Lily are both strong minded and well established in their professional lives, what more can they want?
But after one night together they realise the one thing missing is what they shared during thi
Zarith dol
ARC from netgalley
First time read from the author, not bad but not that good either. I wish it was longer than I can rate 4 stars, but it lack of something. It is published under Entangled flaunt but I feel it should under flirt instead. The story start with the heroine and hero stuck in Santiago, Brazil where the is a storm and could not get the flight back to States. There is only 1 suite left in the hotel, and they decided to share it. One night, one chance and the seduction begins. Sparks fl
Amira
This was a short read, but very sweet, sexy and fast paced. I really liked Lily and Bruno together. He was charming and she sassy and sexy and I could feel the attraction. Think what I enjoyed the most was the premise of two strangers and only one hotel room to share.
gwendolyn Robin
TRUE Love Triumphs All

it's true just because one relationship end bad, doesn't mean true long can't come sweep you of your feet in one nite
Mariana Bezerra
When I started reading this novella had no idea it was part of a series and you can read as stand alone without a problem too. This was a nice story and I liked Lily from the start, she’s such a nice girl and needed some fun for a moment. Loved the converstaion with her sister, because we can clearly see the love and the worry her family felt for her. Bruno was a great guy actually and very hot too. So their night together was spicy, but they have more than that and it’s clear to anyone the deep ...more
Bette Hansen
I really enjoyed this story. An unexpected meeting and instant attraction. Neither was looking for love but sometimes love finds you! Well written with interesting characters, a perfect quick read. I highly recommend this one.
Ipshita Ranjana
One Night in Santiago by Audra North is a well written short sexy read which tells the story about how an unexpected meeting changes the life of two strangers. The concept of two people stranded in a foreign country and fighting for the only room available is not new but if done properly it becomes a exciting read. Audra North has used the concept quite well and made the story easy to like. The characters also had some back story which made it easier to understand them. Read More
Booker Like a Hooker
Holy Cow! It was very seductive!!! I fell in love to Bruno! OMG! It was an amazing read!!

But I wished that the end could be different than this end. Even that end I just love this novella so much. It was a very quick read and I read in a hour and it was very enjoyable hour.This Audra's second book and I can'tt wait to read her other new books!! GOOD JOB!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Taming the Country Star
  • A Cowboy's Christmas Promise (Whisper Creek #2)
  • Her Backup Boyfriend (Entangled Bliss)
  • Reforming the Playboy (Passion Creek, #1)
  • Chasing the Runaway Bride
  • Resisting Her Rival (Stealing the Heart, #2)
  • Flirting on Ice (Entangled Lovestruck)
  • Yours to Keep
  • Bound to the Bachelor
  • Deconstructing Lila
  • Driving Her Wild (Wilinski's, #3)
  • Under the Hood (Under the Hood, #1)
  • Real Men Don't Quit (Real Men, #2)
  • The Summer of Jake (Entangled Embrace)
  • Impulse Control (Men of the Zodiac)
  • Sneaking Candy
  • A Night of Misbehaving
  • Resisting the Hero (Accidentally in Love, #3)
Audra North fell in love with romance at age thirteen and spent the next twenty years reading as many romance novels as she could. Even now, after having read over one thousand of them, Audra still can't resist the lure of a happily ever after, and her collection continues to grow. She lives near Boston with her husband, three young children, and a lot of books. Visit her website at audranorth.com ...more
More about Audra North...

Stanton Family (4 books)
  • Falling for the CEO (Stanton Family #1)
  • Healing Her Heart (Stanton Family, #3)
  • A Lesson in Temptation (Stanton Family, #4)
Second Chance Falling for the CEO (Stanton Family #1) A Lesson in Temptation (Stanton Family, #4) Healing Her Heart (Stanton Family, #3) Composing Love (Entangled Lovestruck)