Start by marking “Spirit Vision” as Want to Read:
Spirit Vision

Spirit Vision

If God gave you a mission, would you answer His call?

The Lord has given Stary, a high school freshman, a mission: extinguish the evil residing in the murderer of two teens—Maren and Umbra. Stary never imagined that her strange visions meant that she was the Spirit Warrior for God and now with her powers activated, she must train to use them and try not to get caught by the
Published December 17th 2013 by Paper Crane Books (first published December 11th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Spirit Vision, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spirit Vision

Ashley Chen
Dec 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tour
First off I would like to thank my friend Sheenah for notifying me of this tour. I saw the cover reveal on Facebook and WOW! Can we just stop for a moment and appreciate the detail and the beauty of the art? The art is by Cherriuki. Yeah, just wanted to give a shout out before I start the review. And do note, even if I am friends with Sheenah and Morgan, my opinion on this book is unbiased.

Okay, let's start!
For the first 2 chapters, I was confused with the story, especially with chapter 1. We we
Haniya (Voracious Bookling)
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Original Post: http://booknauthors.blogspot.com/2016...

Spirit Vision is the first book in the Spirit Vision series by Morgan Straughn Comnick. This book was very lengthy so it took me 4 days to finish it. I have to say that this book was extra engulfing! Although the pace of the book was very slow, still it was perfect. So before all of my emotions explode, let me tell you little bit about it...

Stary is seeing some strange lights always zooming here and there. The twisted part is that Stary sees
Little Panda
Apr 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
I LOVE IT!! One of Top favs. I can't wait for the second one to come out & MORE!! Keep up the wonderful writing and never stop looking for insperation. -Hannah S.
Kim Dyer
I can see that I'm in the minority in not enjoying this book so please bear in mind that my opinions are just my own and perhaps I'm missing something.

I was attracted to this book by its synopsis and (frankly) beautiful cover but I quickly realised that it just wasn't for me. A lot of this is the quality of the prose. It just felt really unpolished - as though it could have used a really good edit - as it was more like a first draft than a complete novel.

The idea behind the plot is very simple b
Dan Wright
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What I loved most about this book was that it reminded me a lot of the classic Magic Girl Manga's - most notably Sailor Moon. The main character is even called Stary Moon, maybe as a tribute to this? But I also picked up a lot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer vibes from it.

In this tale, Stary is a Spirit Warrior, a holy warrior selected to battle evil. With the help of her spirit friends Maren and Umbra, they have to track down a murderer and Ezekiel 25:17 his ass! (Those who have seen Pulp Fiction w
Paula  Phillips
Jun 04, 2014 rated it liked it

First off, as readers know I am such a Cover Crusher, I adore this cover as it is almost like the Manga comic covers and this was one of the main reasons I agreed to review a book and yes, readers I too often fall into the category of judging a book by it's cover and trust me when I say it often doesn't work out that great. Spirit Vision is a teenage aimed book and reminded me as I was reading it of the movie Rapture Palooza starring Anna Kendrick as in Spirit Vision the main female character St
Clare
May 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I bought Spirit vision when it was released, but it was only recently that I made time to read it, and my first thought was, “Why didn’t I read this earlier?” I really enjoyed it and I felt a connection with the characters, Stary, Umbra and Maren.

I did find the beginning of the book was a bit slow at first and took a bit of time to get into the story, but after the first initial chapters, I couldn’t put it down. Learning more about the characters just made me fall in love with them. However, th
Saron
rated it did not like it
Feb 14, 2015
Max
Joy-jarrad Berger
Sabrina Bradley
Hello everyone!

Welcome to my Goodreads page! I currently have two books out: my first work is a YA paranormal/romance entitled "Spirit Vision." It's second installment is entitled "New Beginnings," and the third one will be released soon. I also have two short story and poetry collection,s out "A Sweet, Little Dream" and "Fallen Star Dust." All my works are through Paper Crane Books Press.

https://