Start by marking “Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Yoda in Action!” as Want to Read:
Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Yoda in Action!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Yoda in Action!

DK's Star Wars Readers help kids learn to read while enjoying the stories and characters from the blockbuster movies. In Yoda in Action!, join Jedi Master Yoda as he battles villains and evil droids in the adventurous Clone Wars.

Packed with full-color photographs and engaging, age-appropriate stories, the ebooks introduce young children to a life-long love of reading. Th

Published December 6th 2012 by DK Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Star Wars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star Wars

Jamie
Aug 20, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens, star-wars
This is also a tv episode for the clone wars show.
Melissa Namba
Jul 19, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnamba
I'm torn between "this is too action driven" and "this has too many made up words" and "the educational snippets are too far and few". this was a more violent Yoda than i am accustomed to. I'm sure emerging readers will enjoy this, but I'm not sure I'd recommend it for them.
Kristina Wise
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tales of Yoda fighting in the Clone Wars.
Peter C
Nice pictures
Elizabeth S
Jan 10, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: c-beginner
Hmmm, good enough books for introducing the young to the various characters in the Star Wars world. This book had a lot of words for a beginner book, and a lot of action. It would have helped if the pictures would have shown more of the action. For example, we read about Yoda jumping around and using his light-saber for this and that, and the picture just shows Yoda standing there. So I think my preschooler had difficulty envisioning the action. But overall, she loved it and I thought it was oka ...more
Courtney Umlauf
For kids who love Star Wars and are at a lower reading level or are reluctant readers, this is probably perfect. However, to me it read like an outline for a good story. The writing was extremely simple. And while I understand it's for young readers, there are pictures books for kindergartners that are short and to the point but still manage to be engaging. But if this gets a kid interested in a reading, I say go right ahead.
Deborah Terrill
Oct 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
My nine year old loves these books

My nine year old daughter, a very reluctant reader, really likes the DK Star Wars books. She loves all things Star Wars, and so she is willing to read these books about her favorite stories and characters. The stories are simple and enjoyable, the illustrations are nicely done, and the books are interesting even at the lower reading levels.
Tiffiny
My 10-yr-old son read this: "I am glad that Yoda saved it and that's it."
This is a Level 3 Reader book, with lots of pictures and challenging vocabulary. A nice, short book to fill the gaps between bigger books and help boost his reading confidence when needed. : )
Julian
Sep 17, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book because it has a lot of new details about yada that I didn't know before.
Molly
Apr 05, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: goodboyreads
More of an actual story than I have gotten from the movie tie-in's I have been reading. This is almost ready to be a chapter book but will really draw in the reluctant reader. Grades 3+
The Brothers
Quick and fun read about an adventure of Yoda. It's fun to try to read it out loud in a Grover voice.

Nice illustrations.
Oct 01, 2015
Marcus
Feb 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Simon Beecroft is the New York Times bestselling author of LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary as well as many other Star Wars titles for children, including Star Wars The Clone Wars: Watch Out For Jabba the Hutt, Star Wars: Luke Skywalker’s Amazing Story, and Star Wars: Beware the Dark Side. He has also written books on subjects as diverse as dinosaurs, extreme weather, future technology, Nelso ...more