Start by marking “Rage (The Sound Wave Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rage (The Sound Wave Series, #2)

Rage

(The Sound Wave Series #2)

Phillip Kersey finds himself and his hotheaded girlfriend, Stephanie, at a crossroads. He's the singer of the chart-topping rock band, Fury, and they're forever in the studio laying down tracks for their third album. Steph's photography career has exploded. She's always on location and out of his grasp. Tired of Skype dates and stolen weekends, Phillip makes plans to whisk ...more
Published December 1st 2013 by T.Coons and M.Pace

To ask other readers questions about Rage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rage

Cap'n Heather.....Aarrrrrrr
ARC received in return for an honest review

**3.5 Frustratingly Stubborn Stars**

ugh gif photo: Non-fictional feelings tumblr_m2bkz3S8MI1qmvv3d.gif

And not always the good kind......

Rage is book #2 in the Sound Wave series. Book #1 was Fury.

In Fury, Philip and Stephanie were always butting heads. But that’s what happens when 2 people have such an attraction for each other and they do nothing but deny it. They were always at odds. Doing things on purpose to get a rise out of the other. But what happens when fate inreview
**3.5
Books&Dreams
Jan 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
 photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

I was given this book as an ARC for an honest review.
This is book #2 in The Sound Wave Series.
This book can be read as a stand alone, but I think you would enjoy
the story so much more if you read the first book before this one.

I gave this book 5 stars.
I actually thought really hard about this.
I was going to give it 0 stars for the way it made me feel!!
I wanted to throw my kindle across the freaking room, UGH
I was so mad at Stephanie. She just got under my skin like
no ones business. BUT Kudos to the writer for doing this.
Otherwise it woul
Anima
Oct 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Rage is the sequel to Fury, picking up where Fury leaves off. If you read Fury, read Something's Come Up for a look at Stephanie's past and learn about Pace Turner. Steph's old frenemy gets a brief mention in Rage.

We start the story off with Phillip and Stephanie, lots of love and angst there. I was actually screaming at Phillip for a bit and wanted to smack Stephanie on the arm. Poor communication, even for rock stars, will get you nowhere. Most of the story we are in the setting for David and
Louise BookbestiesUK
Jan 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, blog-arcs

***ARC received for honest review***

Set on the story of the love affair between Phillip and Stephanie Rage is a story that proves that communication is vital in a relationship.

At the beginning of the book all is happy, Stephanie has an amazing career photographing across the globe, she has an amazing boyfriend in rockstar Phillip and she has bought herself a few new digs in order to settle down- including settling down in London with her love.

Phillip the daft sod, although he loves
Sarah - Books to Breathe
Oct 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC from the authors in exchange for an honest review.

It was at that moment that Steph realized she loved him. Selflessly, painfully loved him.

Whew…where to begin. Firstly, if you have not read Fury, you need not proceed any further. These books move in conjuncture with each other and MUST be read in succession. While there is no cliffhanger in the first book, there are definitely many things left up in the air. But fear not reader, they are more than eloquently answered i
Erica
Nov 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Since this is a sequel to Fury I will be talking a little about that book in this review. If you have yet to read Fury (Book 1) stop, go read that book NOW!! These books need to be read in order.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (SOME SPOILERS IN THIS REVIEW) ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was so happy to know that Michelle Pace and Tammy Coons came together and did it again. Just as good if not better than Fury!!! As Cheyenne’s Scotts story was more on the calm side. It is the complete opposite for t
D
Dec 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
I am so excited that Michelle Pace and Tammy Coons decided to give of us more of Phillip and Stephanie's story. I love the flippantly delicious British rocker and the fiery ginger haired photographer together. Their chemistry is undeniable. Even a tender kiss or trivial comment is anything but.
Rage continues where Fury left off. Only this time we aren't following the boys of Fury around on a world tour. We are in a more intimate setting at a beautiful resort in Brazil for the wedding of gorgeou
Dec 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Have you read Fury? If not…don’t continue. Rage is a sequel to Fury and you NEED to read that before you read Rage.
ANYWAY, I’ll warn you. Steph is my bitch. I want to hang out with her. Even from the beginning of Fury, I knew she was someone I’d want to hang out with. Phillip….while he made me angrier than I don’t know what, I still had a soft spot for the man. Cheyenne…eh. She drove me crazy, but I get it. We all have that friend. But, ok, really, enough of me babbling, let me get to the
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
This whole gang is back, with a few extras. This is Stephanie and Phillip's story, and boy is it tragically happy. Cheyenne and Scot are back and thriving with their little family. Nathan has a new love interest and we get to see what becomes of his life. Bret has a whole new slew of problems to tackle. And it is all set with the back drop of David's wedding!

Steph is perpetually stuck with the emotional level of a teenager, since the death of her mother she just hasn't been able to c
Carver's Book Cravings
Feb 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Received an ARC for an honest review.
4 Stars by Guest Reviewer Cybill

Steph is perpetually stuck with the emot
Desirae (Dee)
Nov 29, 2013 rated it liked it

This is the sequel to Fury. Read it yet? You'll want to before you read Rage. The boys are back. And for once, I felt like I was on the side of the man for the story. I was so irritated through so much of this story. Okay, through the whole story. And not with just Stephanie, I was also so very irritated with Cheyenne. Both of these women choose to NOT talk to their men when they have issues. They kept it all in. Don't say a word and just bitch. It's just so annoying. First thing was Stephanie's
A Risque' Affair Book Blog
Jan 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I received this book for an honest review!

First of all make sure you read Fury before you pick this one up!!!
The book was really good! It had secrets and angst that just had me sitting on the end of my chair reading it!!!

At the beginning of the book you have Stephanie who has an awesome job being a photographer around the world and her HOT boyfriend Phillip! (I mean come on who don’t like a HOT rocker right?)

Phillip is deeply in love with Stephanie and wants to mar
Sassy Sext Addiction Book Lovers
MaRanda's Opinion

Okay, So I had to read book 1 in order to do my review for book 2. And boy am I glad I chose to review this book. When I first started Fury, I was a little hesitant. To me it started off a little slow, but by the 3rd or 4th chapter, it picked up!
Now to my review. Rage kinda, well not really. It doesn't pick up where Fury left off. There is a time difference. But NOT a major one to where so much has happened.
I LOVED that book one mainly focused on Cheyenne and
Tamron
Oct 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It is truly an honor to be able to beta read for some amazing authors, and not a task I take lightly. This is especially true when it is one of my favorite series, as is The Sound Wave series. Rage is the sequel to Fury and focuses on the relationship between Steph Brier and Phillip Kersey. Steph is easily one of my favorite leading ladies EVER. I love her snarky wit, and her lack of a filter. She says exactly what's on her mind, and I love her for it. Phillip is a huge rock star and he really n ...more
Tracey
Jan 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is an enjoyable read I liked all the characters in the book and the story was one of lack of communication and yes it made me scream at my kindle a few times.

Phillip is being very romantic, but his plan goes wrong when Steph is took Ill. Months later they are to be reunited at a friends wedding which is to take place in paradise setting........

I left typing a review till today and I'm glad I did as now I see that both Steph and Phillip were to blame, Steph should hav
Christina
Jan 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I think I have found my new Rock Band!!! WOW I loved RAGE even more so than I loved Fury.. now don't get me wrong I LOVED Scot and Cheyenne! But I fell even more in love with Phillip and Steph! This story .. just two passionate dysfunctional scared people that couldn't have been more perfect for each other. Phillip is just ultimate HOTNESS, I love it when I can just imagine a character so vividly and his accent!! JUST OMG I had that mix of British and Irish accent, it had me all kinds of flushed ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Dec 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I advise you read Fury before this one. Reading the novella Something's Come Up would be a good idea too:)
Ok I've just read above two named books & loved them. But this one just blew them out of the water. This is the story of Phillip & Stephanie. Thankfully we get to read lots more about the other band members. This is a brilliant book. The storyline flows so well I was glued from start to finish.
Reading this I certainly wouldn't have guessed that two authors got together to put
Jennifer Dale
Dec 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: loaned-myself
another 4.5 stars! I thought this book was just as good as the first. A little slow at first and sometimes I got tired of Stephs whining. But shoot who doesn't whine?

Although, the main story line was in regards to Steph and Phillip, I thought Ms. Pace did a wonderful job bringing in a story among all the character. So something was always going on and loved the different POV. I LOL alot especially at the end in regards to "David" at an event for Nathan. (not giving that away).

The book gave a c
Brenda Walt
Nov 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
I had the pleasure of Beta reading this. Wonderfully written and great continuation for the characters in Fury.
Kara Pope
Sep 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
If you loved Fury, you will love Rage! The boys are back, and OH MY are they better than ever. A must read, you will fall in love all over again with Fury.
Di
Jan 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in the Sound Wave series, so if you have not read book one, Fury, then I suggest you read that before you consider starting this one. There is also the novella Somethings Come Up which features Steph, from this series, although this one is not vital to the storyline in Rage, it still gives a deeper insight into Steph's character. I have read both and thoroughly enjoyed both.

Steph and Philip meet in book one and Rage is all about how their relationship develops further.
Kara
Dec 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Review posted at: http://bookcrushbookreviews.com/2013/...

Rating: 4.5 stars

In this second installment of The Sound Wave series we're reacquainted with the gang whole-heartedly. Rage picks up right where Fury left off but we also see fitting jumps in time and reminiscing over previous months that help us understand choices made and actions taken in situations we missed. I felt more connected with the guys of Fury and the rest of the gang as they've matured and are growing into their relationships. We get an up clos
Shannon
Mar 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Rage was a good follow up to Fury but I missed the mystery element that Fury had to it. I still love Steph though. She was awesome. I first met her in Something's Come Up which is how I got turned onto Fury so I was excited to see the mention of Pace. When it came to him being mentioned though I was kind of disappointed. It seemed like it was just thrown in there because it needed to be to tie it all together. I think since I read that book first I just really liked them together so it made me s ...more
Hooked On Books
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a pretty good read, I will say I didn't read book 1 first but I would recommend that if you're going to read this book you read Fury, book 1, first.

Philip and Stephanie are in a new relationship and struggling to do it long distance. Stephanie is a traveling photographer who somehow manages to be independent, outspoken, blunt, and yet manage to keep all her real emotions from Philip. Stephanie doesn't believe that love really conquers all and that it will only last so long, having been
Andrea
Jun 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Pace does it again! She is a rockstar in her own rights! This book picks up where Fury ends...and you are right back into the mix of things with Steph, Cheyenne and the rock Gods of the band Fury. I don't want to give too much away - but I seriously enjoyed this book and found myself rooting for true love once again...not the fluffy over the top make you want to vomit sweet stuff...but the intense feel it in your toes kick you in the stomach love that we all dream about. Michelle Pace i ...more
Messy Bun Book Blog
Dec 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
I know I only gave this three four, but let me explain myself first.... It was a good book and I liked having more of Chy and Scot in the book, but there is only so much drama and sadness that I can take from one book. Yes - there were happy parts, but come on. I read for an escape of crappy reality - this was not one of those books. It was an excellently written book, just not my cup of tea.
Naughty Mom Story Time
Feb 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LOVED!!

I thoroughly enjoyed the 1st book in this series (Fury) but I have to say that Rage was so much more...

Michelle Pace put so much emotion and drama into this story line that I found myself misty eyed on more than one occasion. Part 3 of the book had so much humor that I couldn't help but laugh out loud like a mad woman. Such a great book!!!
Linda Cotter
Aug 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I have found that there really is nothing Michelle Pace puts her name to that I don't like! Great story and amazing characters! I love how all the characters have evolved and become so much more!
Carole
Jan 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I felt this book was a let down after reading Fury which I really enjoyed.
Both the girls Cheyenne and Stephanie got on my nerves.
I tended to feel the book was too immature and I really got fed up with
their stupidity.
For once I really felt sorry for the guys being stuck with these girls.
Nikki Epperson
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I honestly love everything that Michelle Pace writes. If she wrote an instruction manual, I'd probably read it, lol! I loved this book. I loved Fury. I loved Something's Come Up. Read them all. You won't regret it!

• Lead Me On (Heart Of Fame #5)
  • Metal Urge
  • Taking A Risk (Risk Series, #1)
  • Broken Sound (Chasing Cross, #2; Brothers of Rock, #2)
  • Enticing Interlude (Tempest, #2; Black Cat Records, #5)
  • Feverish (Bullet, #3; Feverish, #1)
  • Rock Star's Angel
  • Stained (Burning Souls, #1)
  • Feel like Makin' Love (Rock and Roll Trilogy, #3)
  • Alluring Seduction (Bayou Stix, #2)
  • Blessed Fate (Blessed Tragedy, #2)
  • Hidden in the Stars (Falling Stars, #2)
  • In the Lyrics
  • Crazy (Rock Me, #3)
  • Access Restricted (Access, #2)
  • Rock My Heart (Scarlet Fever, #1)
  • As You Wish (Rock Stars in Love, #1)
  • Jack Who?: Perfect Storms (Silver Strings G, #1)
Raised in small town Iowa, Michelle Pace is an international best-selling, multi-genre author. After studying theater and vocal music and directing and performing in numerous productions, Michelle went on to earn degrees in both liberal arts and nursing.
Determined to avoid shoveling snow, she relocated to the Lone Star State with her husband, author L.G. Pace III. Michelle is a mother of three, a

The Sound Wave Series (2 books)
  • Fury (The Sound Wave Series, #1)