Start by marking “Ink Reunited (Montgomery Ink, #0.6)” as Want to Read:
Ink Reunited (Montgomery Ink, #0.6)

Ink Reunited

(Montgomery Ink 0.6)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1,744 ratings  ·  154 reviews
From the streets of New Orleans and the heat of Midnight Ink, comes the happy ever after for a character whose story was begged to be told.

Sassy Bordeaux is the Midnight Ink receptionist, honorary godmother, best friend to many, and matchmaker expert. In the past two months, she's watched eight couples fall in love, make mistakes, and find their happy endings. Though she m
Published February 11th 2014 (first published January 29th 2014)

really liked it 4.00  ·

-C-
Dec 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Good story but it felt rushed. I thought there could have been so much more to the story.
Robin
Jan 11, 2014 rated it really liked it

There’s a wonderful story behind the heroine of Carrie Ann Ryan’s newest novella. Ink Reunited. Sassy first appeared in the Midnight Ink anthology, a collection of stories by some of your favorite authors. Sassy was the receptionist at the Midnight Ink tattoo parlor in New Orleans. She was also the thread that tied together all the couples featured in the anthol
Emily
Feb 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Sassy Bordeaux is used to being the woman in charge, the one who is the fixer, the rock and helps others when in need. Sassy knows all about making hard decisions, she made one years ago that lead to her own personal heartbreak. That is why she freaks when Rafe Chavez and Ian Steele walk into Midnight Ink to talk to her. At one time Rafe and Ian were the loves of her life, but the outside world was not as open to the relationship putting strain on the three of them, ending it only made sense.

Raf
⚜️Trea
This story was interesting, but you definitely have to read it after the Midnight Ink anthology! That was an annoyance, since it referenced some things that I had not read about yet!

I liked that Sassy got her own story, and how things went down with it, but it felt as if the book wasn't truly finished. We never got to know who she married or if the triad never made things legal. I also hated how cloaked in mystery she was, even after her background was revealed! In fact, not much was said abo
Carole-Ann
(Yup, read this one before too, somewhere down the line)

Nice get-back-together story (although 10 yrs is a LONG time!) for Rafe, Ian and Sassy, the receptionist at Midnight Ink.

Lots of angst and regrets, but I suppose they've 'grown up' now. Sexy scenes are sexy :)
Jackie
Hotter than the temps outside when started on the 4th of July and since read in Central Texas that is hot!

Although a short novella this one did the characters story justice to my satisfaction.
julianne
Can't wait to read more in this series.
Love  Books
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved Sassy, Ian and Rafe's story.
10 years ago they were all in a relationship when things just didn't work out and Ian and Rafe left for New York. Now the guys are back and they want Sassy.
Their story is sweet and filled with a lot of emotion.

If you love contemporary, tattoo inspired stories, I think you will love this one. And, a true 3-way love story. Loved the second chance love story.
Kami Dodson-Perry
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Sassy, Rafe, & Ian

Rafe is a mechanic who with his family owns a chain of shops. Rafe has an awesome family full of love.

Ian is a millionaire and has his own company. Ian’s family and him do not get along.

Sassy ran away from home when she was 16. Her family is wealthy, uptight, and snobs. Sassy does not associate with her family.

Sassy was taken in by Rafe’s family. Sassy and Rafe became best friends. They always had feelings for one another but did not act on it until Ian walked into their li
April
Aug 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
Oh yeah, Sassy gets a menage!!!! Delicious story and some serious MMF action!!!

I love Sassy throughout the series and was thrilled to see her story! A serious "you Go Girl" for snagging two smexy heartthrobs!! Rafe and Ian are uber sexy, and into each other two! God lord, a girl needs a cold shower after their kissing scene!!

For a short read Ms Ryan certainly does not skimp on the steam!! A couple very hawt scenes with some variation on positions!! Oh, fan face, that was.....yeah!!

I listened to
Becky
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
Ok so with the title being Ink Reunited, you go in knowing there is a reunion in this book. However a reunion with you the reader only knowing one of the characters makes for a difficult read, a connection needs to be made with the other new characters. I feel like Rafe and Ian could have been great characters but they were just thrown at us with little to no background. I adore a good menage read, the sex, the chemistry, the love and trust you usually see in a threesome, sadly just wasn't there ...more
sparklyunikorn
Menage. I'll pass.
Jacky
Feb 16, 2019 rated it liked it
A very short tale about Sassy and her two lovers, Rafe and Ian. This book felt very rushed to me. It also left me with a number of questions. We were provided with a little background on Sassy's past, brief explanations on Ian and Rafe's pasts, and a mere mention on how they ended up together.

Was Sassy working at Midnight Ink for ten years or two years? What happened with each of them over a ten year period of being separated? I can only speak for myself, but I would have enjoyed this much more
L M
Oct 17, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Good story but it felt rushed. I thought there could have been so much more to the story, especially as it is a triad. One of my favourite tropes.
Also I suggest reading the Midnight Ink box set first. This is where Sassy helps eight other couple to their HEA’s.
Sassy was the receptionist at the Midnight Ink tattoo parlour in New Orleans. She was the interfering matchmaker, for a good cause of course. She was the tie that bought together all the couples featured in Midnight Ink.
Really
Sandy Kelly
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is about Sassy Bordeaux, Rafe Chavez, and Ian Steele. We previously met Sassy in Shep's book (along with a multi author anthology). I loved Sassy in his book and couldn't wait for her book and I was not disappointed! Sassy is just that-Sassy! Rafe, Ian, and Sassy used to be a menage in the past until Ian checked out of the relationship. Without their third it all fell apart. Now that he is older and wiser he realizes that he not only loves them still but he needs them in his life to be ...more
Whispers From
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sassy is the receptionist at Midnight Ink. Ian is a billionaire and Rafe owns a couple of mechanic shops. They were in a relationship ten years ago but Ian left and then Sassy left. Now the guys are back and want a relationship with Sassy. It'll take some convincing but she wants to take things slow and the guys will do anything to keep her. But will her past come between them or will she fight for want she wants?Good story with ménage. Sassy is strong and doesn't take crap from anyone. She was ...more
Tina Frazier
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was another great book. This book was all about Sassy the midnight Ink's receptionist. She was leading a secret life until two men from her past showed back up and swept her off of her feet again. I don't like giving much out about a book because I think that a person needs to experience the book for their selves but I will say this. In the last book I wanted to kill Shea's mother and in this book I wanted to kill Sassy's father. But in either case they both got what they deserved. I gave t ...more
Jill
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm so glad that Sassy got her own story. She had a hand in helping the other couples and now we get to see her HEA. Rafe and Ian come in to Montgomery Ink and sassy happens to be the receptionist. However, these three know each other. Sassy wants to run from her past but Rafe and Ian aren't letting her go this time. They are going to break through that tough wall and make her see that they can have it all!!!
Bree
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not for me. It was very rushed. I ended the book not really feeling like I was deeply taken by anyone in this book. You don't get that time to really know the characters. I feel like this book was lacking in a lot of ways, which sucks considering these are the books right before the series and could really make me rethink reading anymore of these books. I just don't know if this author is going to be for me. I think I will give it one more go before I decide.
Deja
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was wondering if Sassy would get a book, and boy did she ever I figured no one man could handle all that sass and Ian and Rafe were definitely the guys for her. This was an amazing book I loved every minute of this book. I really hope that I can read more about Sassy, Ian, and Rafe and I'm so glad one of my favorite people in the Montgomery Ink series got her HEA.
Pamela Lunder
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ink Reunited

I really enjoyed this book. Sassy acts tough but she has a soft side as well. When her two long lost lovers show back up after 10 years she kinda freezes. Ian and Rafe want the tirade back together. I loved these three together. They are perfect for each other. This book has sass, laughs, tears, and a whole lot of love. Such a good book!
Valorie
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy sassyness!!!!!!!!!! Ok so first, wow and second 👀 wowwwww! And I hated how Shea was treated in the previous book....and now I really hate Sassy’s biological family🙄! What a douche! But the trio was beyond what I expected, given how strong willed Sassy is. Thank goodness Ian and Rafe came to their senses. Loved it. Exceptional even if it was really short for me.
☘KathyD☘
I enjoyed this book, but didn't quite love it. I felt there was a lot missing from the story. Sassy, Ian, and Rafe have serious history and it was difficult to buy them patching things up after so long and despite what drove them all apart in the first place. I like the three characters in their relationship, I just wish there was more meat to the story.
Carla
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great story. I loved Sassy as the strong central female and the two men that wanted to win her heart. The chemistry between the three main characters was smoking and I was very caught up in their story. Again they had many obstacles to overcome but they stayed together and fought as a unit and love ultimately won.
Marion Lent
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot!!!

Goodness me! I need a fan! Sassy and Ian and Rafe together again! After years apart they find each other again and realize that they're made for each other. But not without some devious attempts to stop them... A wonderful addition to the Montgomery Ink Series. Can't wait for more!!!
Jessica
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: tattoos, 3-somes
Another steamy short read. MMF triad story. I liked this one, but the conflict was almost exactly the same as the last book. I feel like I was missing something with some of the other characters at Midnight Ink, but maybe there’s other books between the first novella and this.
Helen
May 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, romance
A short but sweet story to complete the Midnight Ink series with Sassy getting her happy ending at last. Another nice little triad that deals with putting the past behind you and moving forward to a brighter future.
Laurie
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
I am surely missing something because I struggled between a 1 or a 2 rating on this book. I started with the 2 short stories before book 1, now I'm hoping the full length book doesn't disappoint as I move into the Montgomery series.
Karen Fisher
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! Sassy is such a character in this series. This is her story. Loved the intense dialogue between the three main characters. This is a scorching hot read with heart. I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author. I freely leave this honest review.

• Midnight Ink (Montgomery Ink, #0.5, Bayou Bound, #1, Bone Daddy, #2.5, Dangerous, #0.5)
  • Satyr's Myst (Satyr's Myst #3)
  • Missing Linc
  • Honey Red
  • Risk Is A Four-Letter Word (Four-Letter Word #1)
  • The Priestess (Wasteland, #4)
  • Swept (Polished, #2)
  • The Breeder (Wasteland, #3)
  • Rocked
  • Enticement
  • Necklace of Shame
  • Shadow's Embrace (Wolf’s Heritage, #5)
  • FrankenDom
  • Genetic Attraction (Genetic Attraction, #2)
  • Guilty as Sin (Phoenix Rising, #4)
  • Mastered:  10 Tales of Sensual Surrender
  • The Whore (Wasteland, #2)
  • Risky (Torn Between Two Lovers #2)
Carrie Ann Ryan is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary, paranormal, and young adult romance. Her works include the Montgomery Ink, Redwood Pack, Fractured Connections, and Elements of Five series, which have sold over 3.0 million books worldwide. She started writing while in graduate school for her advanced degree in chemistry and hasn’t stopped since. Carrie Ann ha ...more

Montgomery Ink (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Delicate Ink (Montgomery Ink, #1)
  • Tempting Boundaries (Montgomery Ink, #2)
  • Harder than Words (Montgomery Ink, #3)
  • Written in Ink (Montgomery Ink, #4)
  • Ink Enduring (Montgomery Ink, #5)
  • Ink Exposed (Montgomery Ink, #6)
  • Inked Expressions (Montgomery Ink, #7)
  • Inked Memories (Montgomery Ink, #8)
  • Fallen Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs, #1)
  • Restless Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs, #2)