Start by marking “Deception (Evolution Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Deception (Evolution Series Book 3)

Deception

(Evolution #3)

A father is supposed to be someone who loves you unconditionally. Someone who will care for you and protect you at all costs. But Jade has discovered that not all fathers will love and care for you. And not all fathers will protect you. Some are just plain evil and Jade’s father is one of the very worst. She will discover her father’s tendrils go deeper than she ever thoug ...more
Published April 26th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Deception, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deception

Emily Ross
This was a good instalment in the series with regular plot and character development. However, the main character is starting to annoy me and there are multiple characters being introduced and it's hard to keep track of who is who.
Jonette
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good book

The series is very interesting and keeps me interested to see how the series ends. I would have liked the series to be more descriptive.
Katya Mokretar
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice
Tracey Billing
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow wow Wow. Another great instalment. I wasn't sure what to think of this book as other reviews hadn't been that flattering but I loved it.

Diana
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So so good

O my gosh. So many surprises in this one. I love Chelsea, she is awesome and takes everything in like a champ. Cant believe how it ends and cant wait to read the next.
Claire
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was great. The father is seriously messed up. And the plot starts to get more intense. Can't wait to read the next in the series!
Rachel
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kelly-carrero
What a major twist....

So Jade is finding out more abot the next gen humans when her world if flipped upside down all in the matter of one huge dinner and due to something or someone messing with her mind. She finally learned why her mum was never around and also find out there is a sister she never knew she had. Lot more major twist happen in the story that I don't want to giveaway. Get this the amazing Evolution Series and learn all about the next gen humans. You will not want to put down the b
Sheila gullick
Feb 16, 2017 added it
Shelves: series
Great story line

I couldn't put it down. Jade is a strong welled girl and loved her personality. A lot of twist and turns. Full of surprises. Can't wait for the next one
Karissa Keith
Aug 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy crap!!
I read this book in pretty much one day!
I'm actually amazed by this series!
Usually the first book in a series is the best, and the rest of the series is "as good" or "ok" compared to the first.
But this series is truly amazing!
I really enjoyed the first book in this series, but every book in the series is way better than the one before it! This is the way series should be written!
I'm totally flabbergasted lol, I can't recommend this series enough. It's a
Jeff
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book starts off with our heroine from the first two books, Jade, reeling from the revelation at the end of the second book. While fleeing from the madman still trying to torment her, she gets another note from him: “You took something from me, now I’m going to take something from you”. Instantly in panic mode, she reveals her secret to her human best friend in order to try to protect her. The tension never really lets up, and as has become Ms. Carrero’s style, the last 2 pages reveal a majo ...more
Veray
Apr 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in this series and as you can tell by the name, the book was filled with deception. I love the part in this series about them being next generation people that have evolved into beings that can read minds, teleport and telecommunication to name a few things. The things I don't like are the tendency to talk too much and not get anything done. There is so much talking in this book and so many times I said to the characters. Stop talking and do something. Jade is such a compl ...more
Veray
Jan 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Amber Kaldy
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Who is Jade's father? You may have asked yourself through the two other books well in this one she finds out. Who will he be? He worst dreams will come true. She is hiding and her father has known where she has been the whole time. Now what will she do to solve her problem read ahead to find out in the series. If you liked the book divergent and the trilogy then you will like the futuristic aspect in the book and the well deception Kelly puts your through.
Christina M Condy
This is the third book in the series. And I can say that it does NOT disappoint. Book 1 was amazing, book 2 was okay but book 3 has pulled this series together nicely.

When we talk about deceptions, wow does this book have some major ones!

I just can't say how much I am enjoying this series. I have to recommend it to everyone! It actually is getting better as I read. I can't wait for book 4!
NoraJLeSueur
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Challenging read!!!!!!!!

This was a different type of a series, and to date been hard to follow. I love the main characters, however the villain has been the real challenge. Now I can't wait to read the next book in the series. If you want a different type of book then this series is one for you.
Paula
Jul 09, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed all three of the series (so far,) and am impatient for the last one to be finished. I was really engrossed, staying up late a couple of times, and I definitely think it is a good series for young adults and people, like me, who love a fantasy/syfy genre.
Betsy
Sep 14, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Book 1 was okay, book 2 wasn't good, but it left me wondering, and book 3 was terrible. I really felt this series originally had potential, but I've confirmed that it doesn't after 3 books. I'm not going to finish it. : (
Alicia Prochnow
Aug 02, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series just keeps getting better! I loved nearly everything about this book. And oh my gosh the last few pages blew my mind. The fourth book can't come soon enough. The only reason it doesn't have five stars is the odd conversion of language with an Australian writer and an American reader.
Jennifer Seamon
Apr 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
cool
Martin Pingree
Nov 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
3rd book of the series was jusr,t as awesome as the first two !
Sonia
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Definitely hooked on this series now. I'm off to buy the next one as I really want to know what comes next!
Nancy
Aug 25, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow! The ending! I.am.blown.away!
Cellina
Leah
Aug 15, 2015
Darlene Lay
Jan 13, 2016

• Renegade (Heven and Hell, #4)
  • Reconnaissance (Paradise Reclaimed, #2)
  • Restless (Element Preservers, #4)
  • Wings of Lomay (Solus, #4)
  • Uprising (Bonfire Chronicles #2)
  • The Golden Couple (The Samantha Project #2)
  • Rewrite Redemption
  • Wildflowers
  • Crimson Flames
  • Dark Salvation (Immortalis, #5)
  • Reap (Reap, #1)
  • The End of Days (Light, #3)
  • Winter Sparrow
  • The Silver Sphere
  • Southern Haunts: Spirits That Walk Among Us
  • Fade To Silver (The In Between, #2)
  • Audrey's Guide to Black Magic (Audrey's Guides, #2)
  • Found in Prague

Evolution (7 books)
  • Evolution (Evolution, #1)
  • Tormented (Evolution, #2)
  • Vengeance (Evolution, #4)
  • Contained (Evolution, #5)
  • Reclaimed (Evolution, #6)
  • Unleashed (Evolution, #7)