Start by marking “Throttle Me (Men of Inked, #1)” as Want to Read:
Throttle Me (Men of Inked, #1)

Throttle Me

(Men of Inked #1)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  14,428 ratings  ·  1,475 reviews
BOOK #1: THROTTLE ME

Suzy’s a control freak and has her life mapped out - work hard, find a man with a stable job, and live happily ever after. She’s content with the status quo, but her plan comes to a screeching halt when he enters her life and turns it upside down.

City gave up on love when his heart was crushed in college, preferring to be the typical bachelor. He spends
Published March 31st 2014 by Chelle Bliss (first published March 29th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Throttle Me, please sign up.
Aziza Chapman I believe she says her age and she's just before 30? Maybe 27-29? But I don't believe Joeys age was mentioned, but I'm only half way through.
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
1,345 books — 2,659 voters
Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireCrashed by K. BrombergTime After Time by Emily   FosterRhett by J.S. CooperMaybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
Most ANTICIPATED ROMANCE books for 2014
1,089 books — 3,136 voters

More lists with this book...

·  14,428 ratings  ·  1,475 reviews

Christy
Feb 02, 2015 rated it liked it

photo 72c1a9d5-30ca-4ccb-a690-2da0b972e58a_zpsmpz6vryv.jpg

A sexy tattoo artist who rides a motorcycle, a sweet and clean cut math teacher with a bit of a dirty side thats just dying to come out. That sums up City (or Joey as I prefer to call him) and Suzy Sunshine.

Their story starts with Suzy stranded on the side of the road. Her car is broken down and her best friend isn’t answering the phone. Along comes a biker named City to save the day/ City helps Suzy get her car fixed and offers to get her home safe and sound. These two couldn’t be mo
Pam
Mar 24, 2014 marked it as next-erotica-n-smut  ·  review of another edition
Fucking Hell, I am in LUST with this cover...talk about covergasmmmm...

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
DNF @ 11

Okay I give.

description

Maybe I'm just not in the mood, but this thing is reading like an old spaghetti western.

For real, cowgirls.

Some snippet quotes from the old saloon bar fight:

"'Get the fuck away from my girl or it won't end well for you.'"

description

"If it weren't for Suzy I would've laid the motherfucker out by now, but she didn't seem like the bar-fight type of girl..."

description

"'What's going on over here?' Bear said behind me..."

description

"'This asshole is bothering my girl. I think he needs to be taught
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
3.5 Tattooed Sweetheart Stars

photo gettingtattooed_zpspbxzyaiu.gif

Okay so this was not what I expected at all. I was expecting some bad ass bikers with tatts who lived a more biker lifestyle. What I got was an overly 'sweet' story that had a Hero who owned a tattoo studio with his siblings who just happened to ride a Harley. City was a 'sweet as pie' alpha if there is such a thing.

Suzy was a straight laced school teacher who was maybe a bit too straight laced for my liking.

photo thestruggleisreal_zpsgbypqmjc.gif

I have been reading some really dark books lately so it
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***2.5 Stars***

This book had the potential to be a good smut-tastic in between read. Unfortunately, it fell completely flat with underdeveloped characters and a plot with no real sense of purpose or direction.

Suzy was supposed to be your girl next door, goody two shoes who didn't swear and was full of hecks and darns. Yet, her internal dialogue was full of fucks and cocks. Also, her lovable nickname for her best friend was "whore." Suzy made no sense. Also, She has some imaginary checklist of t
Jenn
Apr 05, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ink-men
2.5 Stars
Basically, this was a book all about sexual desires with little story line. It had potential to be a great book yet, it didn't work for me completely. Why add a small bit of story if you just wanted to write about sex?!

I gave it 2.5 stars for:
1. Suzy's friend Kayden.
2. City's family.
3. City's love of his bike, friends, Suzy, family and his job.
4. Little bits of story line that was evident with out sex being the main part.
5. The epilogue. Perfect way to end it and a bit different then I
Jen
This was just an ok read for me. It didn't wow me, and it was quite unrealistic. It is a series though, and I believe the next book is about the hero's brother. I am willing to take a risk and see if this is one of those series that gets better as they go along!
Snow
Jan 26, 2017 rated it liked it

ah, well, this was an OK read, it started predictably good...lol

She, Suzy/Suzette gets stranded on the side of the road and the one who stops to help her is a tattooed guy City/Joey on a bike.

She's uptight as hell, a bit annoying i must say and he's, well, not what he seems at first, he's a tattoe artist in his family tattoe shop Inked and he's sworn off relationships after he's been hurt in college. *sigh*

well, all I can say, the steam is on, and when one night of passion sets them on a course
Th.S
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was ok
2,25 stars!

I am up to the point where I have read so many OK books and I am looking for THE ONE. This wasn't it!

If you are just looking for something to pass the time, just reading about some characters, then read this book! But if you are desperate for some deeper connection and a book that will make you look forward to your reading time of the day... DON'T EVEN BOTHER!

This whole thing boy gets his heart broken, boy turns manwhore, boy meets girl, girl changes boy was what the author probably h
Debra Johnson
Throttle Me by Chelle Bliss
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
2.75 Stars

Started off great. Then around 30% it started dying the slow death of juvenile dialog, thoughts & actions.

I liked Suzy in the beginning then ended up wanting to shake her. She comes off as a snooty prude. Her nose is stuck up in the air so high she will drown on a rainy day. She is condescending and juvenile. The dialog between her and her friend Sophia is boring and takes up half the book.

City, on the other hand is mu
Jinx
Apr 02, 2014 added it
Shelves: dnf, bikers
DNF. What the hell was up with Suzy? I have grown completely and utterly exhausted by the naïve Heroine. The one who is sexually repressed and has never had a good sexual experience. She always starts off shy and prudish and then after one sexual encounter with the Hero BAM! she's this automatic sex kitten.

I'm over it. A lot of the books in this genre have become formulaic. They all seem to follow this unwritten guideline where the Heroine has never experienced an orgasm or she's the shy mousy c
Ailene♥
DNF

Few pages in and I knew I would dnf this. But I decided to reach at least 10% before doing that.

Maybe, I've been reading too much historical romances that it took me awhile to adjust in this NA genre. Maybe, this book would get better, but I don't have that much patience, to be honest.

This started out when Suzy's car got stranded in the middle of nowhere after she had a night of fun with her friend. Take note, it's in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night. A biker stopped by to he
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Throttle Me Chelle Bliss
Throttle Me by Chelle Bliss (Men of Inked #1)
Audiobook and e-book review. Can stand alone. Contemporary/erotic romance
Why did it take me so long to read Chelle Bliss? She writes books that are perfect for me, filled with alpha men, sweet, likable women, dirty talking tattooed (and pierced!) men, and hot sex with a little kink. Just what I enjoy. I highlighted a ton of hot and dirty quotes in Throttle Me too!
QUOTE MARKLove would come someday if he didn’t fuck me to death first.”

Suzy is stranded
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good story. Nice interaction between all the characters, but the ending seemed rushed and not fully fleshed out. Suzy and City had great chemistry. He has an amazing family, and I can't wait to read the rest of their HEAs.
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Mar 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tour
Juggling between 3 1/2 and 4 stars....

Review to come
Chris- Bookaddict
Feb 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Definitely glad I read this one. City is HOT, sweet, protective!!!!! Suzy Sweet innocent woman, control freak until the day she meets City....

First off I have to say I was dying to get my hands on this book simply because of the cover. I simply LOVE it and it is totally covergasmm material.

Heidi
Apr 23, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: biker
I loved the image of City - hot bad ass biker (sucked in by the cover I think). He was alpha and dominant. He talked dirty and did some lusciously dirty stuff to Suzy. I just didn't get Suzy AT ALL. Drove me nuts with her 'will I, won't I', OCD tendencies. Sexy romance with little drama and for me, a corny/cliched ending. Throttle Me was literally a modern version of a knight in shining armour and damsel in distress.

3 1/2 jumbled and confused stars.
♡Tonya♡
this book really turned around for me. It started off kinda slow but I ended up really liking it. I feel that the h tended to cause extra drama by pushing away so much. There was once exception that I thought just felt out of place but it wasn't enough to deter me. (although I wish it wasn't in the story) I would love to read more about this family.
Kj
Mar 30, 2014 added it
Shelves: dnf
This one was just stupid to me. Sorry not my type of read.
Angela Wallace
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Chelle Bliss has woven a Modern Day Fairytale... except there are no castles, no wicked witches, & no Princes....well, now that's not totally true! It's time for Prince Charming and his white horse to make way for City on his trusty steed... his Harley. He isn't a real Prince, well except for his piercing! He isn't even charming in the traditional sense of the word... and he definitely won't stop with a chaste kiss on your lips!...

"She was the girl next door, the untamed bookworm that every
Michelle
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
In Throttle Me we are given the story of Joey “City” Gallo and Suzette “Suzy” – a very unlikely pairing. When Suzy’s car breaks down on the side of a desolate road she never imagined the handsome stranger straddling a bike would turn her knees to Jell-O. You see, Suzy is the type of gal that has lists. Lists of qualities and requirements for the type of man that would be a good fit. In Suzy’s world the idea of opposites attracting just doesn’t exists.

Joey Gallo knew the instant he saw the innoc
Sarah :)
Chelle Bliss had me on this cover alone!! WOW

This is the first book I've read from this author, the story was steamy with lots of sex, a bad boy tattoo artist, what was not to like about it...

Looking forward to what comes next in this book series.
Kiesha
Oct 20, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 steamy stars....whew!
Vashti
Apr 15, 2014 rated it liked it
Enjoyable read of one nite hookup turning into HEA.
Sleepless Readmore
Apr 02, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 Average Stars

Joseph & Suzette ♥

description

As for being owned, I plan to own every inch of your body. You are mine, Sugar, don’t forget that shit. I’m going to fucking ruin you."
- City

While reading the book, I kept on waiting for the CLIMAX .. there was one but it was just lacking something.
description

The story was cute, steamy, and swoonworthy but average. Don't get me wrong City seemed HOT as hell I mean look at that COVER. So basically Suzy's car breaks down and this tatted biker that goes by City comes t
HeatherTX
Very enjoyable and I do look forward to reading each of the Gallo siblings stories! Hope to see how things are going for Suzy & City in the remaining installments!

(view spoiler)
Nurse Lisa In Ohio (PRN Book Reviews)
3.5-ish/5....whew! HAWT! 🔥
I am absolutely continuing with this series! Great recommendation from my Sis! Easy, steamy, and enough of a story to not be *just* smut, you know? I enjoyed it tremendously especially as i, too, am a biker chic & like ink! 😉
HJ
Oct 08, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
Absolutely no story aside from lust. No thanks.
Jenny
Sep 27, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5
It was cute and sexy (almost too much sex) but it ended extremely abrupt. I have the collection but I was like "wait, what?"

• Odyssey (The Vampire Destiny Series Companion, #1)
  • Troubled Son (Savage Sons Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Fighting To Stay
  • Two Worlds Colliding (Scorpio Stinger MC, #1)
  • Jordyn and the Caverns of Gloom (A Daemon Hunter, #2)
  • Ash to Steele
  • Bonds of Hope (Wicked Play, #4)
  • Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners, #2)
  • Craving Redemption (The Aces, #2)
  • Conflicted Love (Needle's Kiss, #2)
  • A Demon in Waiting (Sons of Gulielmus #1)
  • Misappropriate (Death Dwellers MC, #1.5)
  • Bound Forever (Bound, #2)
  • Saving Dallas (Saving Dallas, #1)
  • What Doesn't Destroy Us (The Devil's Dust, #1)
  • Taken by Chance (Club Volare, #5)
  • The Art of D/s Trilogy (The Art of D/s, #1-3)
  • Ravage Me (Ravage MC, #1)
Chelle Bliss, USA Today Bestselling author, currently lives in a small town near the Gulf of Mexico. She's a full-time writer, time-waster extraordinaire, social media addict, and coffee fiend. She's written over thirteen books and has three series available. She loves spending her free time with her boyfriend, 2 cats, and her hamster.
➡Chelle's Available Books: http://chellebliss.com/books
➡Coming

Men of Inked (7 books)
  • Hook Me (Men of Inked, #2)
  • Resist Me (Men of Inked, #3)
  • Uncover Me (Men of Inked, #4)
  • Without Me (Men of Inked, #5)
  • Honor Me (Men of Inked, #6)
  • Worship Me (Men of Inked, #7)
“Laugh while you can, sweet girl,” I growled against her lips. “I’m going to make you scream all those dirty words you’re too scared to say.” 32 likes
“As for being owned, I plan to own every inch of your body. You are mine, Sugar, don’t forget that shit. I’m going to fucking ruin you.” 23 likes