Start by marking “Every Thorn” as Want to Read:
Every Thorn

Every Thorn

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  20 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Going through life with no memory of her cruel past seems like the best way to survive. But when those memories begin to shadow her every move, she is forced to realize her fate.

While working her shifts at a local western bar, Brittany notices a mysterious man lurking in the shadows. Even though she’s used to being ogled, the man’s cryptic gifts unnerve her. They’re like p
Published December 10th 2013 by Indie Style Press

To ask other readers questions about Every Thorn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Thorn

Michael Loring
Dec 16, 2013 Michael Loring rated it it was amazing
Every Thorn is a short story written by Rene Folsom and was previously published in STALKERS: A Collection of Thriller Stories. Having been independently published, this story now contains erotic scenes not meant for younglings. So be warned should you pick this short story up, because it’ll make things a bit awkward if you read it around others.

Following the theme of the STALKERS anthology, this story is about stalking. The main character, Brittany, has been having dreams of a mysterious man sh
Nicole
Dec 05, 2013 Nicole rated it it was amazing
I received this as an ARC from Rene.

Rene Folsom is one of my absolute favorite authors. She brilliantly writes stories that pulls the reader into the book and makes it hard to put it down. Each story she writes ends in such a way that it leaves the reader wanting more for her unique writing style. It doesn't matter what you pick up by Rene Folsom, you're in for a treat. The stories are always amazing and contain Rene's heart and soul. She truly is a great author.

Brittney thinks that her life is
Cassie
Jan 10, 2014 Cassie rated it it was amazing
This short story will have you guessing to the very end about the mystery stalker who has infiltrated Brittany's life and won't let go.

Brittany is your everyday young woman, who works at a bar. When a stranger starts getting her attention at work, she can't get him out of her head. Always on the cusp of getting to him, but she's always a little to late to the stool in the corner. In his disappearance he leaves her roses.

Purple, pink, orange, white, dark red. What do they mean and why does he lea
Claire Thake
I have now read so many of Renes books and honestly and truly cant get enough of them! Rene is an amazing author and every book leaves you wanting more and more and Every Thorn is no different! Although I am yet to read all of the Stalkers Anthology, knowing there is talent such as Renes included makes me very excited to see what is in store!

Every Thorn is a fantastic quick read. The characters are lovable and in typical Rene style the story is so good you wont be able to put down! The version I
Magen McMinimy
Dec 10, 2013 Magen McMinimy rated it it was amazing
Rene never fails to impress with her stories. Here again with Every Thorn she has managed to pack another great read into just a few thousand words.

Britney is plagued with dreams… some hot dreams ;) and is being watched by a stranger who continues to leave her messages in the form of beautiful different colored roses. The story holds everything I have come to expect from Folsom and her ability to create characters and plots that suck you in. As always Rene has written another story that is well
Ruthie Taylor
Feb 28, 2014 Ruthie Taylor rated it really liked it
This author pretty much guarantees a quality read, with plenty of character development and heat. I think the concept behind this book is clever and the reveal definitely worth it.

My advice, find a quiet spot, curl up and immerse yourself in this short tale.

Wicked Reads Review Team
Joy Whiteside
Dec 24, 2013 Joy Whiteside rated it it was amazing
This was a very enjoyable read that is easy accomplished in one sitting.

It moved along at a great pace, had interesting characters that you cannot help but fall in love with and an incredible story that keeps you interested from beginning to end.

Rene Folsom is a very talented writer and her books will not let you down. Everyone should experience the wonder of Rene Folsom and you will not be let down.
Tonya
Dec 05, 2013 Tonya rated it it was amazing
Wow, what can I say? I loved the first, shorter version of this story that appeared in the Stalkers Anthology. And I love this one even more. I love how it went into the details of the dreams. Even though I previously read the story, reading this one, with the extra scenes was almost like I never read it before. It had me wondering what was going on all over again, just like I was the first time I read it. Awesome read!!!
Mary
Jan 27, 2014 Mary rated it liked it
Shelves: wicked
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

A love story that transcends life and death. Brittany doesn't remember the past, but can feel the void in her heart. As she works through the haze that clouds her mind, she can feel eyes watching her. A man, in the corner, watches her every move. Who is he and what does he want with her?

A quick read that will leave you wanting more.

Wicked Reads Review Team
Andrea Rossi
May 25, 2015 Andrea Rossi rated it it was amazing
this was an interesting concept. good story and I enjoyed her dreams! very hot! The ending felt rushed though...it left me a little confused and wanting more. I will probably read this again and will most definitely read more by Rene Folsom.
ML
ML rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2016
Becky
Becky rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2014
Campbell
Campbell rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2014
Yolanda
Yolanda rated it it was ok
Jun 13, 2015
Shanda
Shanda rated it did not like it
Dec 03, 2016
JennyJohnson
JennyJohnson rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2017
Ashley Mae
Ashley Mae rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2014
Bookfan92
Bookfan92 rated it liked it
Jun 10, 2015
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2015
Victoria Debono
Victoria Debono marked it as to-read
Shirl
Shirl marked it as to-read
Tressa
Tressa marked it as to-read
Colleen Everly
Colleen Everly marked it as to-read
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2013
OmAr AhMed
OmAr AhMed marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013
Charlene
Charlene marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2013
WycEd Reader
WycEd Reader marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
M
M marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Tjasa Vozel
Tjasa Vozel marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Nicole Donze
Nicole Donze marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Twilightwatchers
Twilightwatchers marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Betty Macy
Betty Macy marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Elsa Carrion
Elsa Carrion marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Danna
Danna marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Abbey
Abbey marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Mindy/fangedmom
Mindy/fangedmom marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Nikolina
Nikolina marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2015
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definit
More about Rene Folsom...