Start by marking “Nibbled by the Vamp (Knight Protectors, #1)” as Want to Read:
Nibbled by the Vamp (Knight Protectors, #1)

Nibbled by the Vamp

(Knight Protectors #1)

Wren Minix knew vamps were real. Totally. But mean fairies? Fairies weren’t supposed to be mean! But they are, and she really thought she was gonna become fairy dust if it hadn’t been for the super hunky vampire that saved her. Had she mentioned hunky? And, hey, giving him a little snack in return was no bigs. He helped, after all. Except she wanted one nibble to turn into ...more
Published November 30th 2013 by Summerhouse Publishing (first published October 19th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Nibbled by the Vamp, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nibbled by the Vamp

*Dee's Book Carousel*
'5 AWESOME SAUCE stars!'

''Opposites attracts'' would be an understatement in "Nibbled by the Vamp" with the palpable attraction between alpha vampire protector, Griffith and talkative but caring, Wren.

If you love a sexy read with hilarious heroine while learning the origin to vamps as protectors, the human, the Broken and hidden tomes on the FIRE, then you will love this book!

Emily
Wren Minix happens to find herself being attacked by fairies, mean blood thirsty little buggers when she is rescued by hot vampire Griffin Linch. Griffin saves Wren but then he takes a little bite and realizes she is his mate. The problem is though that she is human.

Fun quickie. Sizzled with every pages and loved the humor.
Gabriella
There was absolutely no plot to be found in this novella....it was just sex, sex and more sex. I gave it up!

I read books for the plot, not the sex scenes!
Nikki
This book, in the words of Wren, is Awesomesauce!! I freakin loved it! It was hilarious, sexy as all get out, and just what I needed! I stumbled upon it and am so glad I gave it a shot! Wren was a breath of fresh air! She was just plain funny as hell and didn't know when to shut up! I loved it! And Griffin was the typical alpha male who would do anything to protect his lady! ;) I liked the different take on the supernatural creatures / world as well! I will definitely be reading the next one and any more afte ...more
Hana ♡
Quick read with insta love and a hilarious heroine. Tons of sex with a bit of a story.
Ellen
Good start to a new series. I will continue on with it.

Definitely appreciate Brom, I know its wrong but I really hope Tory (Wren's BFF) is his because too smarty-pants together? Means Brom will be all intellectual and on a hot vampire that's just icing for me.

Oh, you wanted to know about this book? Ha, ha. Seriously though, Wren is a talkative person I mean the blurb says "the perfect mate…if only she could keep her mouth shut long enough for him to tell her." And serious
Eva Millien
Nov 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Griffin Lynch has protected the city of Atlanta for three hundred years and now he can’t get one lush, curvaceous and smart-mouthed human out of his system in this captivating paranormal romance. I was completely caught up in this story from the beginning as Celia Kyle has created a fascinating vampire world with some refreshingly different elements and an intriguing spin on a certain mythological king and I can’t wait to read the next book in this new series.

“Copyright Night Owl Rev
Terri
Nov 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book in a new series. While everyone knows vampires exist, that is all they know about. And seriously, if there are going to be pixies, they could should be sweetness and light, not evil. This book sets up the rest of the series and each one will have its own happily ever after. This book almost makes me like the thought of vampires...almost.
Terry
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Here little birdie

Wren thought pixies were suppose to be like tinker bell all cute and sweet. Boy, was she wrong. See what happens when you call yourself doing a good deed and help another, you get attacked. But wait, your very own hunka hunk comes and saves you at least that's what you think since you have been bitten by vicious pixies with enormous teeth and poisoned. So your last thought while lying in the alley similar to the one you were saving the other woman from being attacked you lay
Mary
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again, Celia Kyle does not disappoint. She combines love, sex and the paranormal with a combination of laughter and thrills!

Griffin and Wren make an amazing couple. She's the Fire to his Ice. Wren has a great sense of humor. She'll bring the Knights into the present and loosen them up. She is a strong, loyal person. She didn't hesitate to jump in and help her mate when he needs it. I wonder if we'll see more pixies and banshees and "broken" others? And what about Tory? The other
Sydney M Neblett
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
No good deed goes unpunished

This short steamy read is sure to meet your need for hot alpha vampires. Wren is a sassy woman who ends up in the wrong place trying to help out a fellow woman. Griffin is the vampire who is lucky enough to save her. Their connection is instantaneous and apparently fated. Like all good love stories, they must fight the villain in order to achieve their HEA. But with the help of friends that will be no problem. I look forward to seeing who finds his fire next.
JLOluvsbooks&dogs
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good hot shorty

This was a nice little pick-me-up story to read. I like to read these when I don't have a lot of time or have read something long or heavy and need a nice little fun story in between. I liked it and will definitely watch for more of this series as they are released.
Roslyn Donohoe
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great author.Great story.

I enjoyed this story and can't wait to read the other two stories in the series. She's a great writer and I've read several of her other books and thoroughly enjoyed them. I don't think she knows how to write one that isn't good. This author is well worth reading.
Heidi
Mar 22, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a new series to me so it takes me a while to get into it the characters there ways laws etc.

Griffin saves Wren from some Pixies and finds his forever fire he doesn't realise that finding her will complete him till he is told. He will not stop till he protects her from everything.

3 Out Of 5 Hearts From Cariad Books
Betty
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ABSOLUTELY FUN READING EXPERIENCE BY CELIA KYLE

Nibbled by the Vamp (BBW PARANORMAL VAMPIRE ROMANCE..KNIGHT PROTECTORS SERIES is going to put a great deal of smiling into your day. So I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND YOU HAVE THIS WONDERFULLY ENJOYABLE READING BY CELIA KYLE AND ENJOY IT TOO!!🔟🔟🔟👏👏👏💑💞💝💟😘😄😱😲😍
Kelly
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I will if you stop saying...

Awesomesauce.

Funny and sweet and sexy. That's what this book is. I just wish there was more of it, therefore the loss of a star. There was no resolution to the plot, that was disappointing.
Marjorie Smith
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun short read

Not usually a fan of vampires but you're one of my fav authors, so gave it a shot. Glad I did and can't wait to see what happens next. Does Tory get her own vamp? I'll wait and see.
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Funny. I enjoyed this too short story immensely.
Jessica
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Start

This is the first in the series and I loved it! The connection between then is off the charts and wren is a trip lol I can’t wait for the next one
Ebone A Liggins
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun story with a great female protagonist

This was a short but good book that has me looking forward to reading other books set in this world.
Ruth Hambley
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

I absolutely loved reading this paranormal romantic fiction. Well written and fast paced vampire novel. I can't wait to read more
Julie scott
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nibbled by the Vamp (Knight Protectors Book 1)

This was pretty good I didn't think I would enjoy it but I did and I can't wait to read the next book in this series...
Kristian
Celia Kyle makes me smile

It's rate to find an author that makes you smile, laugh, sweat, AND cry. Celia Kyle is on my go-to author list
Lexi Divan
Really short story of a woman who gets attacked and is saved by a vampire. She turns out to be his fire (mate). They have battles to face to be together and even after. A nice book, really enjoyable.
Erin Penn
62 pages at $2.99 is a bit much; fortunately I was able to get it in the Nibbled by the Vamp - Big Bad Vamp combo pack at $2.99. With Ms. Kyle's ongoing release of Poking the Vamp available for free in installments on her website (the third of the Knight Protectors series) the price is starting to look okay for the amount of material. Maybe is Ms. Kyle had better editing, but she is trading off quantity for quality, which is understandable if you are feeding a family (plus her quality isn't horr ...more
Carrie
This was a quick, quirky, smutty, paranormal read that was a wonderful little gem. Sure, there’s not an epic storyline or some very deep thoughts (other than the naughty ones), but we get a solid start to a new world and series.

Wren finds herself thrown into the world of vampires and fairies when a ball of light attacks her. At that point, she’d accept help from anyone – it’s just a bonus that he ends up being a hot vampire. Said hot vampire, Griffin, is actually a member of the Knig
Jan 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-r-c-g

I love the universes that Celia Kyle creates. Her stories are so addicting. Case in point her Ridgeville series.
This is the first book in the beginning of another fun, entertaining series, the "Knight Protectors".
I thoroughly enjoyed myself while being enveloped in the world created by this author. I look forward to being drawn into the world of the Knight Protectors and their future "Fires", if they are all as fiesty as Wren, there is no doubt entertainment will abound. The interac
Katrina
Jan 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a delightful read. A short novella that opens the doors to a new series. Griffin, strong and capable protector has found his one and only, his other half. I wonder if he knows what he's getting into with Wren. Eternity is a long time with someone whose mouth is on overdrive.

Wren, bless her heart, has stumbled into a situation that just may push her over the edge. She's got the hots for one handsome vamp, but who wants perpetually cold hands touching and feeling. Other than the fact he's go
Stacey
Nov 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
what do you do when you get attacked by fairies . and what if a handsome vampire saves you . but is also drawn to you .
and what do you do if you are not to save humans from the supernatural that you call the others . and after a taste you want more . find this and more when you read the box set which is where i am reading this and next will be a review on book 2 this was Griffin and Wren's story .
Rachel
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this, but felt like it was too short. I feel like there should have been a little more detail, but I loved the characters. I feel like there isn't much depth between the characters and the story. I sort of reminds me of a rough draft that would write for a high school english class. I like the story and the characters, but I feel like it's missing some kind of umph.

• Blood Rush (Blood Courtesan, #1)
  • Bound By Blood (The Faustin Bros., #2)
  • Under The Alpha's Protection
  • Pleasures Untold (Hanaford Park, #2)
  • Party Crasher
  • Neck Deep In Trouble (Neck Deep #1)
  • Oz Bites (Biting Love, #4.5)
  • Cannot Unite (Vampire Assassin League, #12)
  • Captured (Vice, Virtue & Video, #2)
  • Sweet Seduction Serenade (Sweet Seduction, #2)
  • Who's Riding Red?
  • Dream Nights with the CEO (Secret Desires, #1)
  • Far From Heaven
  • The Alpha's Mate (The Wolvers, #1)
  • Piercing Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms, #5)
  • More Than Friends (More Than, #1)
  • Some like It Sinful (A Perfect Recipe, #2)
  • Evading (Regent Vampire Lords #4)
Celia Kyle would like to rule the world and become a ninja. As a fall-back, she’s working on her writing career and giving readers stories that touch their hearts and *ahem* other places. Visit her online at http://celiakyle.com | http://facebook.com/celiakyle | http://twitter.com/celiakyle | http://pinterest.com/celiakyle

Knight Protectors (3 books)
  • Big Bad Vamp (Knight Protectors, #2)
  • Poking the Vamp (Knight Protectors, #3)