Start by marking “Facade (Destined, #3)” as Want to Read:
Facade (Destined, #3)

Facade

(Destined #3)

*This book can be read as a STAND ALONE* I would suggest reading the prior 2 novels and novella BUT Facade follows the story of a secondary character in the previous books.

Kylee Anderson has all the qualities any man would want; sexy, fun, witty, intelligent and most importantly, she never wants a commitment.

Shes gone the last four years getting exactly what she wants out
Published February 17th 2014 by Ashley Suzanne (first published February 16th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Facade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Facade

Start your review of Facade (Destined, #3)
Brittany Alexander
Feb 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well, you all know that I love Ashley Suzanne, even for what she did to us with her first book in this series, Mirage. And no matter how many times she makes us hate her, I still love her.
So of course, I dived right in when I was asked to beta read Façade, the third book in the Destined series. This book follows the story of Miras best friend, Kylee Anderson.
Kylee Anderson has been in a friends with benefits typed relationship with Miras boss, Jacoby Roberts. Now, Jacoby is hot. Sexy,
Jessica Leonard
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
****I was given an ARC for an honest review****

I was so excited to get an ARC of Façade, Jacoby and Kylee's story.

Kylee has some issues as she has always been detached from her emotional self. She is feisty and independent, but all of that is a wall that she has built to protect herself. To keep away the only thing that can ruin her; love. She keeps men at a distance but keeps her physical needs in check.

Jacoby is a successful man, who wants nothing more than to move on from their convenient
Heather Mullins
Jan 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I recieved an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I was lucky enough to be a Beta for Ashley and got to read it before and after she changed it. I am so glad she did! Facade was a roller-coaster of emotion and I enjoyed ever second of Kylee and Jacoby. I like Ashley's books because they are based out of Ann Arbor and Detroit so I can relate to the places she talks about. In this book she even mentions my home town which is brownie points for her! The book has a bit of everyone from the previous
Christen Powers
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Thrilled I got the chance to read this one! So here is my review.

Ah-maz-ing! Ashley has done it again, with a drool worthy Jacoby in all his CEO hot-guy goodness! I love the view into the lives of Mira, Skylar, and Danny. You will NOT be disappointed. Also, if you are a fan of Ashley's work (and if you're not, you should be) you know she is the QUEEN of the twist...

All in all, an un-put-downable journey!
Michelle Rene
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC copy of this book. I don't even know where to start, except to say Ashley Suzanne is brilliant. Kylee's and Jacoby's story had me cheering them on and gasping in shock. While this book can be read as a stand alone, I recommend that you read the whole Destined series. You won't be disappointed and you'll gain a new favorite author.
Chrissy
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review.

Wow!!! Im so happy I got my hands on this one. I was not so patiently waiting for the next book in Ashley Suzannes Destined Series, and Facade did NOT disappoint!

Facade is Kylees and Jacobys story, but we still see Danny, Mira, and Skylar (loooooove Skylar!!). Kylee swears off relationships, and doesnt want to commit, but Jacoby wants more..

Their story is a crazy roller coaster of emotions. I loved Kylees character, and how strong she is, and
Everything Marie
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Okay, first of all this cover is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Okay, now that I got that out of the way; let's get crackin. I am a HUGE fan of Ashley Suzanne and have been ever since she hit publish on Mirage. This story is my favorite one out of the Destined Series. Readers are introduced to Kylee and Jacoby in Mirage and this novel just hit the spot. I felt like I was watching a movie; glued to the screen and all my popcorn was gone. Yes!! It's just that GOOD!!! Kylee is so dynamic in this book and ...more
Felecia Hickman- amaya
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ARC was given for a honest review.

Well she has done it again folks!!! Ashley Suzanne is a brilliant author and her Destined Series is one of my favorites. It all started when I won a copy Mirage from her. I finished that and wanted to hunt her down for more. If you've read it you know exactly what I'm talking about. If you haven't what are you waiting for. Just make sure you click them all you will be hooked.
Mirage: Book 1- This one ends with your mouth hitting the floor.
Inception: Book 1.5- It
Lane
Jan 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in return for an honest review as part of Ashleys Street Team.

Façade what can I say other than Ashley Suzanne you have done it again! I LOVED IT! AMAZING!! A MUST READ!!!
Façade is Kylee Andersons story from cover to cover while Ashley brings in other parts of the Destined Series family; this book can be read as a standalone (I recommend you read ALL of this series). We get to know Kylee quite well in this novel; she is sidesplitting, smart, sassy, sarcastic, and sexy!

Many
Evette
Jan 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was given an eARC in exchange for an honest opinion.
I read the first two novels and novella in the last two days-so I was completely immersed in the Destined world. And I loved it!
Jacoby is a successful businessman who knows what he wants-namely a real relationship with Kylee. He's crazy romantic and sin in a suit!
Kylee is Mira's bestie. Sassy, sexy and confident...except when it comes to ways of the heart. She's more of a get in, get hers and get out kinda girl. No relationships. Then she
Amber
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
another great read yet again, no surprise since I loved her last books.

I read and ARC of this book and let me tell you if you have read Ashley Suzannes other books you will love just as much.
This is Kylee and Jacoby's story. Kylee has her walls up and is affraid to offer more in a relationship. She is in the mind set that this is all I can offer you to Jacoby who is friends with benefits type of relationship. Little did she know that Jocoby had different plans for her to show her shes
Tia Thomas-Blakey
Feb 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
When I first read this book I was realizing that Kylee was just like me. I was so captivated by this book because I had a connection with Kylee and Jacoby. I felt like what I wanted to say back then was in this book. I read this story with all the distractions and came to a lot of realizations along the way as Kylee did. I loved how Jacoby loved his girl and he loved hard. Kylee was fighting the love she had for Jacoby but realizing that she should not have to. By the time I got towards the end ...more
A Risque' Affair Book Blog
Feb 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
***I received an ARC for an honest review***

Facade is Jacoby and Kylees (Mira's best friend) story, but you also still get to see Danny, Mira, and Skylar.

Kylee is a strong, sassy, independent beautiful redhead who swore off relationships. She guards her heart so she doesnt get hurt.

Jacoby is a sweet, romantic guy. All he wants is to settle down with Kylee. He does everything he can to knock down the walls she built.

Their story is a crazy emotional roller coaster. Parts of the story had me
Katie Keith
Dec 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received this book to give my honest review of it and let me just say WOW! I loved the first 3 books in this series and honestly, I didn't think this would be as good as any of those and I loved those! But this was a great book!!! Ashley Suzanne totally did it again!

Kylee is different then Mira but yet shares similar qualities. This book is different because Kylee is different, but has the same spirit as the others! I love her boldness! And then the twists....oooohh, loved it!

I don't want to
Lacy Daniel
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Facade since I'm on Ashley Suzanne street team which is awesome and I love her she is a Amazing author and I knew that I would love Facade as much as I loved Mirage, Inception, and Awakening. This is Kylee and Jacoby's story and it is fanfreakintastic! I loved all the refrences from other books I love that she threw in there from the Rebel Walking Series to the Evolve Series. This book is something you just have to read as soon as it releases you will love it I just know you ...more
Deanna
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was excited to receive an ARC of Facade. This is the third book in the Destined Series, but it centers around Kylee (Mira's best friend) and her relationship, or lack of, with Jacoby. As Jacoby does his best to try and convince Kylee that he loves her and will never hurt her, Ashley threw in a twist that made me go back in the story to make sure I wasn't crazy. I love when she does that! Ashley you did a great job with this one!
Victoria Bronshteyn
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was so lucky to win an ARC of this book.
Whoa People, this book was great, I really enjoyed Kylee's story with Jacoby and why she was the way she was about relationships. And yes Ashley again blows our minds with these ploy twists and I did have to go back a reread as I shall again. This is a great novel and I cannot wait till Epiphany :).
Toni FGMAMTC
Jan 04, 2014 rated it liked it

The main characters in this book were side characters in the previous books to the Destined Series.

Although I did enjoy Mira, I must say Kylee is way cooler.  I love that she is so tough and takes what she wants from life.  Usually you read about a bad boy being tamed by a good girl, but Kylee makes no claims to being one of those good girls.  She's ballsy with no apologies.  How refreshing!  Even though she does sometimes tend to go past gutsy into the crazy zone, you still gotta love her.

I
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN

HOW DID I MISS THIS TWIST !!!!

Here we finally have Kylee's story , and I say finally because I have wanted to know her past so I could figure out her deal. Kylee is awesome I loved her right along , she is feisty and hot and tons of fun !! But here we get the other side of Kylee and it is very easy to relate to her on all levels.

We first met Jacoby in book 1 when he was with Mira , or so we thought !! I loved him then but since I was Team Skylar I did not really have
multitaskingmomma
Feb 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Original Blog Post: http://headouttheoven.blogspot.com/20...

**Review based on eARC sent by author.

I have to be honest here. I started writing this review while I was reading Facade and I had to change my opinions several times until I reached the end! This is what I love about Ashley Suzanne. She can throw twists into a story that you'd never expect until it's right on top of you. Word of warning to those who read the last chapter first - it won't work with this novel.

Kylee finally matures and
SammiesBookBlog
Dec 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
GAHHHHH!!!! I have been waiting for this FOREVER!! I was soo excited that Kylee and Jacoby are finally getting their story told. I really didn't like Jacoby that much so I was happy that he was getting a chance to redeem himself.

We start off where some stuff took place in Inception and I loved getting to see Kylee's POV from things. Kylee has parent issues and relationship issues and when she walked in on a bombshell of a woman in Jacoby's home she decided she would be casual with him. Well
Anna
Feb 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Seriously I cannot get enough of this author. No, really I am her stage 5 clinger stalker. Her books are so addictive.

We meet Kylee in Mirage and shes stays consistent in the others as well, being the BFF and all. She is a smart mouthed, take charge kind of girl, she goes after what she wants when she wants and exactly what all of us LOVE in a BFF. Well Facade is her book (FINALLY)....

We knew she had secrets but had no idea what they could be. Well in the authors standard writing style try to
DJ Sakata
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
Favorite Quotes:

I point to Mira, whos frantically kissing Skylar like hes getting ready to board a space shuttle destined to save the world from falling asteroids.

If having a boyfriend means being hot for him at all hours of the day, Im pissed I didnt sign up sooner.

My hearts beating so quickly, I can feel it in my fingertips.

Someone very wise told me, your spouse will disappoint you, your kids will eventually leave you and your parents will eventually die; the only thing you can do in life is
Hot Romance Novel
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Yes!! I absolutely loved the story! Jacoby, an incredibly successful CEO with an Alpha Male type of personality lingering underneath the surface. Which this paired perfectly with Kylee. She is so much an Alpha female. Just for fun, no strings attached, and she is stunning and sexy! I love her witty comebacks and how she feels she can wrap any man around her finger, except Jacoby. He is changing her game and doing it with such tact and ease. The supporting characters are a riot as well. Mira and ...more
Sweets Books
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Kylee doesn't do relationships, she doesn't think that she is good enough to date. So Kylee only does casual sex. She has had a casual relationship with Jacoby for six months. She roomed with Mira. Until Mira moved out. Tells Jacoby that she wants to be a writer. Jacoby gets Kylee to agree to go on a date with him. The date takes place on Christmas Eve, He takes Kylee to an Arabic restaurant, after the restaurant he rented a horse-drawn carriage. Kylee tells Jacoby that nobody has done anything ...more
Ashley
Feb 17, 2014 added it
***I received an ARC for an honest review***

Their story is a crazy emotional roller coaster. Parts of the story had me
Felicia
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I never really go and write out reviews usually just rate them after I am done with the book. But this book NEEDS to have great reviews so the readers know that they are getting a great read!

You really should start with the beginning of the series so you can understand the rest of the characters, but this can be read as a stand alone. For me seeing what was going on with Kylee and Jacoby was exactly what I wanted. And the plot twist is not what you would normally expect, and it was a fantastic
Lisa A
Dec 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is Kylee and Jacoby's story. We meet both characters is Mirage the first book in this series. Kylee is Mira's bestie. Kylee is a very strong, independent woman who has built this wall up around her and refuses to do relationships. Jacoby is a hot, swoon worthy, great guy who wants nothing more than to break that wall around Kylee's heart and have a relationship. Throw in insecurities, doubts, jealousy, a past and of course Ashley Suzanne's wonderful twist and you have a Angsty, Hot, Can't ...more
Michelle Robbins
Jan 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love Ashley Suzanne and how she created these amazing books for readers to enjoy! She enjoys creating characters that you love and presents books that you fall for and get behind. She gets you invested in relationships and then she switches it up and confuses you and makes you wonder what the hell just happened.....but she always pulls it together and makes you happy in the end! She makes you wonder which way you would have preferred the story to go. She is an amazing author. You never know ...more
Erin
Dec 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
We received an ARC for an honest review.

I have really enjoyed this series. My biggest complaint with Facade would be Kylee. I understand she's been through stuff in the past that makes her not trust men, but her internal struggle gets a little old after a bit. It seems as though Ashley enjoys writing that one big shock. It worked great on Mirage, but on Facade it was more confusing than anything.
I did love Jacoby. He and Mira saved the book for me. I didn't love it but I didn't hate it. I
« previous 1 3 next »
Ashley Suzanne has been writing as long as she can remember. As a youngster, she was always creating stories and talking to her imaginary friends. Thankfully, her parents also carried this love of fiction, and helped her grow into the writer she is today.

Ashley is a bestselling author and spends equal amounts of time writing and reading. Being the true book whore she is, Ashley would rather dive

Destined (5 books)
  • Mirage (Destined, #1)
  • Awakening (Destined, #2)
  • Epiphany (Destined, #4)
  • Inescapable (Destined #5)