Start by marking “Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Mystery of the Star Ship Movie & 8 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #7)” as Want to Read:

Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Mystery of the Star Ship Movie & 8 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery? #7)

3.85  ·  Rating details ·  78 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
An interactive series created for children that asks the reader to solve each mystery.
-- Ten or more mysteries in each book
-- Illustrated clues guide the reader
Library Binding, 93 pages
Published June 28th 1992 by Abdo Publishing Company (first published 1983)

Be the first to ask a question about Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Mystery of the Star Ship Movie & 8 Other Mysteries

Wesley
Jun 03, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like it because they solve lots of mysteries and so do I. It has lots of short stories and then it shoes a picture and gives the solution at the end. And the solution you have do look at in the mirror because it's written backwards. It's really cool. My Mom was wondering what I was doing in the bathroom with the mirror and my book.
Uci
Nov 16, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The series, among some other things, played an important part in my teens. Although I hardly solved many cases and always peek the answers, written backward!, in the last pages.
Lily4
Dec 30, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First books I read that inspired me to a become-sherlock-holmes dream. Enigmatic illustration and facts are very challenging.
C Syahria
Sep 24, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
bacaan waktu SD, setiap ke perpustakaan selalu pinjem buku ini :)
salah satu buku fav saya pada jamannya dulu.. :D
Partridge Public
Sep 20, 2007 added it
Recommends it for: JF Mas
Shelves: juniorfiction
Masters, M.
Jamie O
The Mystery of the Star Ship Movie & 8 other mysteries
Rebecca (whenallotherlightsgoout)
After reading the Encyclopedia Brown books, I found this series. I flew through them. I loved the use of pictures that Hawkeye drew to solve the mystery.
Pra
Dec 27, 2016
Muhammad Bilal
Jan 21, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Pseudonym used by different writers.
More about M. Masters

Can You Solve the Mystery? (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • The Secret of the Long-Lost Cousin (Can You Solve the Mystery #1)
  • The Case of the Chocolate Snatcher
  • The Case of the Video Game Smugglers & 9 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery #3)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Case of the Mysterious Dognapper & Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #4)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Case of the Clever Computer Crooks & 8 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #5)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Case of the Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies & 8 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #6)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Secret of the Software Spy & 8 Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #8)
  • Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams in The Case of the Toilet Paper Decorator & Other Mysteries (Can You Solve the Mystery?, #9)
  • Detektif Cilik Hawkeye Collins & Amy Adams: Rahasia Monster Danau Loon & Kasus-Kasus Lain
  • Detektif Cilik: Misteri Rumah Hantu & Kasus-Kasus lain