Start by marking “Reborn (Guardian, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reborn (Guardian, #3)

Reborn

(The Guardian Trilogy #3)

You don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone.

When Emma Donohue wakes to find her world turned upside down, she wants nothing more than to return to the life she knew. To a life filled with a loving family, close friends, and college classes. To a normal life that didn’t involve the supernatural, odd bracelets, or three strangers who refuse to leave her side.

Unsure of wha
Published February 2014 by Createspace (first published January 29th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Reborn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reborn

Start your review of Reborn (Guardian, #3)
Swooning Over Books
Jan 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
(I received this novel from the author for a honest review.)

Rebornis the third novel in Sara Mack's Gaurdian trilogy and let me say she did not disappoint. If you have not read the previous two books, I suggest you stop reading this review now. There could be spoilers regarding the beginning of Emma's story and I's hate to ruin it for you. You have been wanred

By know, if you have been following Emma's story you know all about her dilemma, choosing between Dane and James. I remember when I first
Tara
Dec 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
When I'm done crying, I'll come back.

01/10/2014 - I'm back...

This review is a little different, but go with me here for a second…

In June of 2013, I received an email, not unlike others I had received before it, saying I’ve read your reviews on Amazon and I think you might like my book, would you consider giving it a try? Now, let me tell you – I’m nowhere near the top when it comes to Amazon reviewers, but I have gotten this email on more than a handful of occasions. The first time, I got burned
Stacie
5 "OMG THIS IS THE BEST BOOK EVER!" Stars!! :)

"Do you give up?" I smile. "You haven't caught me yet."
He grins back. "Never."

My feelings after reading this book, it's going to be a challenge to put into words. If you've seen my reviews for the first two books in the series, you should know that this is like my all time favorite series. And I'm really sad to see it end, but damn am I happy about the ending! :)

So Reborn pretty much starts off where Allegiant ended. Emma has no memory of anyone
Aleksandar Nedyalkov
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tier-1
OK, so I don't usually do this but I felt this trilogy is a one of a kind and I should write something. I am also doing this not only for the third book but rather for the whole series. And there it goes:
The first book, well it both made me crawl in bed and jump around. Oh, and by the way the ending was awesome.
The second book... GOD. I really don't know what to say about that one. It made me question my own sanity. I think I actually got a split personality disorder. For twenty or so pages I'd
Alma
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
4,5 stars
Maggie Wadsager
May 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you enjoy a little paranormal love story then you will enjoy this book/series. For a topic that has been saturated with novels lately, this one is completely unique! I was hooked by the first chapter and read all three books in the series in just 2 days!! The author describes the characters and situations so well that I find myself loving and hating some of them! Warning: This series end in cliff hangers... but the entire series is out, so don't sweat it! I think the ending of this book was s ...more
Ashley
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED THIS SERIES
Confessions of a Book Whore
Dec 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This review may contain spoilers. If you have not already read Guardian and Allegiant you may want to reconsider reading this until you have

I realize that when it comes to final books I tend to take my time getting to them. I like to live in my book worlds and when I know the end is near, I dip into other worlds before finally committing to ending my trilogy/series. I was going mad waiting for the release, but when it was finally in my hands I didn’t know if I was actually ready for it to end.
Ricky Penley
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Out of the whole series that Sara Mack has written I think this book is so far the best one. Don’t get me wrong Guardian and Allegiant was fantastic books and you couldn’t read this book as a stand-alone, so you needed to read the first two to get an idea of what was happening with this one. Well this book left off where Allegiant stopped. Of course if you read Allegiant then you know that it ended on a cliff hanger, and you been waiting for this book to come out.
Okay so in this book we find ou
Angela Cruz
May 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a paranormal romance with suspense. This is the third and final book in the series, bitter sweet. I so do not want this series to end... maybe a short story or two, Sara Mack? This was not meant to be read as a stand alone, it picks up where the last book Allegiant leaves off, but there are enough details that you will understand the story, but I recommend reading the first two books. I am personally disappointed with the ending, not that it is a bad ending so to speak... but it is most ...more
Jessica's Book Review
Dec 04, 2013 rated it really liked it

Reborn is the third and final book in the Guardian Trilogy. I am so sad to see this trilogy end. From the first book I was instantly hooked and connected to all the characters and the story. I do not think I have ever cried so much while reading a novel like I did with Guardian (Guardian #1). As much as I didn’t want to see the series end I also couldn’t wait to find out how it ends… my emotions were all over the place. I was Team James but also Team Dane…

Reborn picks up right where Allegiant le
Jen
Sep 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
To say I was saddened when I flipped to the last page of this epic story is an understatement. Slapped in the face with the words "The End". The finality of those words sink in and I am crushed! Mack tied up every lose end with a double knot and put a big fat bow around Emm and umm errh, you'll see..but a part of me still held out hope for another cliff hanger promising another book.

Still contemplating these characters well after finishing the book I know that this is one of those stories that
Christina Rodriguez
Shelves: favorites, own, arc
Reborn is the third and final installment in the Guardian Trilogy!

In this installment we pick up right where we left off. Emma is now trying to get back to the life she left behind and come to terms with her new "gift". But with most of her memories gone things aren't so easy. Especially when two boys are in love with you and you can't remember anything about them.

First there is Dane that hasn't left her side since being on the island. He takes care of her and makes her laugh. His attention dri
Tracey
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Reborn the last book in The Guardian Trilogy continues the story of Emma, James and Dane. When I first started reading the book I was surprised about what things that Emma is able to remember and what she isn't. Whether Erasure was used or just her subconscious trying to protect her from the traumatic events that have happened, I found the strength in Emma to try to put her life back together endearing. She was going to begin living her life on her terms.

After some of what happened to her was e
Charlotte
Shelves: owned, favorites
I love Sara Mack! She is one of my top fave authors and I can't wait to see what else she comes up with. I was super excited to read this final book in the Guardian Trilogy and it didn't disappoint at all.

Reading the final book in any series is always bittersweet. You don't want it to end, but you are glad for closure at the same time. This series was no different. I pretty much loved the end of this book, but it is sad that we won't see more from these characters. I very much enjoyed the cast
Secretly Adorkable Readers
Tragedy struck and took the love of Emma's life. She can't erase the pain that consumes her heart. Her best friend Shel comes to visit to help her heal and it starts by visiting Jame's grave. Emma continues day by day and her heart is mending slowly but then all of a sudden she is hearing a familiar voice, the one she thought she would never hear again. Until the voice in her head turns out to be more...so much more...

I came across this trilogy sold as .99 a few days ago and it was it is story I
Shelly Wygant
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was the best book in the trilogy. As Emma struggles to regain her memories she discovers new things about herself. I loved that we get to know more about The Allegiant, The Larvatus and The Guardians.

This book was full of action, angst, suspense, and romance as Dane and James compete for Emma's love. Emma has new abilities that she has to learn to cope with. When the people she loves are threatened she uses her new abilities to save them.

Will Emma embrace her new abilities and learn to li
Spectrum Audiobooks
Great trilogy

It’s hard to write anything with out giving away spoilers but this is a great YA trilogy and you should definitely pick it up if you are a fan of the genre.
JC (Jen)
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Reborn-

This was such an amazing end to one of the best series of books that I have ever read! I did not want it to be over, and was in a huge book funk for a few days. This is not a book you can just get over, you feel like you are a part of the book, you will fall in love with the character, you will laugh and you will cry. You will love it! If you’ve read the first 2 books, then you are probably not here to read these reviews because I would imagine you are already half way through this book h
James Donnelly
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm gonna try and review this without spoilers, but its not going to be easy.

It was a wonderful story. Plenty of emotions. This story plays for the heart definitely. When I read the first book I was rooting for one character, by the end of the trilogy, My opinion had changed. Unanswered questions were answered and the ending was wrapped up very nicely. I thoroughly recommend Sara Mack's trilogy, and I promise you won't be disappointed from this very new author.
Tracey
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the finale book in this series so if you haven't read Guardianbk1 and Allegian bk2 read them first they are GREAT! This last book and conclusion of this series did not disappoint. In the normal Sara Mack way it was full of surprises, action, love, reckoning, and beginnings. I'm sad that it is over but excited to read whats next to be published by Sara. If you're looking for a paranormal about afterlife and angles this is a great one.
Lindsey Lawson
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a hard one for me review. In my head, the progression of everything that happened made sense and everyone got their happy ending. I really loved that. In my heart, though, after the soul crushing, sob fest of the first one, I expected a different outcome. Don't get me wrong, I love this series and Sara. I just was expecting something different. I usually don't do that. At least not to the extent that I did with this one. I am very happy the way it ended.
Tara
Apr 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
That was a wonderful and satisfying ending! Though I wouldn’t mind some additional stories around the Guardians, Allegiant, and Larvatus in the future. I’ll need come back to this series in the future for a re-read, because I devoured all three books way too quickly trying to see how everything worked out. I’m looking forward to more from Sara Mack in the future.
Linda
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Im not a writer, It hard for me to put into words just how amazing this series really is! I laughed, cried, and was left with such feeling :)
I have read many books since reading "The Guarding Trilogy" and I STILL miss them.
Its one of those books (trilogy) that never really leaves you!
Tiffany
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy emotional roller coaster! Sara you did it again, Reborn was all that I thought it would be and more. Was a little shocked at the demise of a key character, but all I can say is TEAM DANE! Add to your TBR!
Lisa Arrington
Perfect Ending

I am very pleased with how this trilogy ended and feel that it couldn't have gone any other way. Sara stayed true to her characters and the story and didn't pull punches, but still was able to give a happily ever after.
Heather
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I'm so sad there are no more of this trilogy, I loved reading this and it is one of my favorite books now. I really hope Sara Mack writes more because I will surely read whatever she writes!
Sara
Jul 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
I just finished this third book in the trilogy and Sara Mack didn't disappoint. This is an amazing trilogy by a new author. I hope the world takes notice. I miss all the characters already.
Amanda Keller
Jul 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A perfect ending to a trilogy. This book had me laughing at times and then I found myself crying at other times. It was a very good book.
Chelsie williams
Loved it!!

It seriously doesn't get better than this. This whole trilogy was nothing short of amazing! The creativity of the author was outstanding and very well written A+

• White Raven (Raven, #1)
  • Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
  • Variant Lost (The Evelyn Maynard Trilogy, #1)
  • Craving (Willow Creek, #1)
  • Vital Found (The Evelyn Maynard Trilogy, #2)
  • Dark King (Court of the Sea Fae, #1)
  • Vassago (Dark Soul, #2)
  • Vengeful Prince (Territorial Mates, #1)
  • Midnight Fae Academy: Book One (Midnight Fae Academy #1)
  • Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)
  • Descending Into Madness (Winterland Tale #1)
  • Shattered Promises (Shattered Promises, #1)
  • Fractured Souls (Shattered Promises, #2)
  • Broken Visions (Shattered Promises, #3)
  • Scattered Ashes (Shattered Promises, #4)
  • From Burning Ashes (Collector, #4)
  • Haunting (Willow Creek, #2)
  • Awakening (Willow Creek, #3)
Sara Mack is a Michigan native who grew up with her nose in books. She is a wife and a hockey mom on top of being trapped in an office forty hours a week. Her spare time is spent chauffeuring her kids, cleaning up after two puppies and an elderly cat, attempting to keep her flower garden alive, and, of course, writing. She has an unnatural affinity for dark chocolate, iced tea, and bacon.

The Guardian Trilogy (3 books)
  • Guardian (The Guardian Trilogy, #1)
  • Allegiant (The Guardian Trilogy, #2)

News & Interviews