Start by marking “Stolen Course (Wrecked and Ruined, #2)” as Want to Read:
Stolen Course (Wrecked and Ruined, #2)

Stolen Course

(Wrecked and Ruined #2)

**Each book in this series can be read as a stand alone.**

I fell in love with Manda Baker eight years ago, and I loved her to the core of her soul. We were supposed to have that elusive happily ever after and spend a lifetime together. But that was all before she was STOLEN from me.

Her best friend, Sarah Erickson, killed her. It wasn’t intentional. It was far worse. Every
ebook
Published May 21st 2014 (first published May 18th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Stolen Course, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stolen Course

Start your review of Stolen Course (Wrecked and Ruined, #2)
Christy
Feb 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-audios
4 stars!

photo B13A7057-2698-41D6-A0D5-74DD5FA7DF1C_zpsz5hpngyf.jpg

Oh my damaged Caleb! When I listened to Changing Course last week and met Caleb Jones, I knew I needed his book asap. And when I heard it was with Sarah’s sister, Emma- I about died. Who would have thought a pairing like this would have worked? Not me… at least not at first. Somehow, Aly knew better and worked her magic. Now I think Emma is the only one for Caleb and the only one who could have ever pulled him from the life of despair he was living.
I loved harder than any person
Aestas Book Blog
May 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

"Hold on to the headboard, baby."

“I don’t know the what, when, where, or why about my life, but… I suddenly know the who.”

This series has been an addictive ride from the start!! Both books have deep emotions, beautiful second chances, and hot swoon-filled romances with unique twists and gorgeous Alpha male heroes!!

While this story can be read on it’s own, it’s closely interconnected with the first book so I strongly recommend reading them in order because this one picks u
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

”Love me more than you hate her.”

description

After just finishing the first book of this series I was excited to jump into Caleb’s story. Caleb lost his fiancée, Manda in the fatal crash that occurred in book one of this story. Years later he is still investigating the accident to put Sarah Erickson behind bars and he hasn’t let go of his anger one bit.

“It’s been almost five years and Manda Baker still owns my heart. But that’s before I was robbed.”

Sarah’s sister, Emma comes to town to he
Dilek VT
Dnf at 35%

This isn't the Caleb I pictured in Book 1 and I disliked the heroine, Emma. She is too forward and pushy. She just threw herself at him! Everything begins in such an ordinary way that I have no enthusiasm to read further.

Oh and a trusted friend of mine who has just finished reading this book told me not to read it because there is one of my triggers in it (view spoiler)

And I also read one more spoiler in a friend's review and I cannot get
Polly
May 23, 2014 rated it liked it
Roksana
I am too possessive over my "HEROES" to like this book...

Hero carried his ex-lover's tattoo on his heart and heroine on the back and would not remove the ex-tattoo for the heroine...Yeah screams second best? because she was accepting of his past? How convenient for the Hero! he visits his ex-grave like 5 times a week and after 5 years he's still hang up on her? and all this time he treat the heroine like crap calling her names!

Why would she settle to be second best? Why would she allow to be le
VB Book Reviews
**5 Butternut Squash Stars!!!**

photo Stolen Course Casting_zpsxgt5gtus.jpg

photo 8331999_zpssakwtikf.png "Like rain from the sky, a million emotions randomly fall over me. I’m down, done for, lost, and ensnared. There is no going back from Emmy."

This series is amazing! I don't even know what more I can say about it. I love every book more than the last (with the exception of Fighting Silence. That's still my ultimate fave.) CALEB is AMAZING!!! OMG!

I actually wasn't quite sure how I was going to feel about Caleb. He's super broody and is holding a majo
Mo
Nov 15, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

As with the first book in the series, I have some issues with the heroes. Caleb just came across as being a bit too immature at times. He was 33, not fucking 3. Yes, what happened was tragic but you have to let go sometime.

"Damn it, Caleb. Grow up.".

Forgiveness is a very abstract term.
It doesn't erase the past.

Will I read the next book? Originally I didn't intend to as to me Sarah has no real redeeming features. Even with what went down in this book. Yep, I guess that twist I d
Malene
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yup, Caleb's story was amazing. He finally met his match with Emma who was feisty and a wonderful woman. Together they could set the sheets on fire. Their chemistry was blazing hot and off the charts.

What I liked about Caleb's story was how he tried and wanted to let go, move on from Manda's death but he was so stuck in the past and his time with Manda. All he wanted was to love Emma and be with her and when something didn't go according to his plan he got scared and ran. Emma was fantastic in h
Geri Reads
Jul 07, 2014 rated it really liked it

This book took me on a roller coaster ride of emotions; joy, pain, despair, arousal, etc. And that twist!! Wow, I did not see that one coming. I'm wondering how that plays into the lives of not only Caleb and Emmy but Brett and Jesse as well.

What's clear though is Aly Martinez can definitely tell a story and I know I've said this before but it bears repeating: I'll definitely be on a lookout for this author's other books.

Michelle
☆☆☆☆☆ 5 Caleb Jones Has Stole My Heart Stars ☆ ☆☆☆☆

StolenCourse_1

OMG!!! I am absolutely in love with Stolen Course by Aly Martinez. Hands down Stolen Course is in my top favorites of 2014. This book was AH-MAZZZZING!!! I’m completely smitten and in love with Caleb Jones and Emma Erickson’s story. From the prologue to the very last page of this book, I was captivated by this emotional, moving, heartfelt journey of forgiveness, healing, second chances, and love.

StolenCourse_2

Caleb Jones hatred of Sarah Erickson cons
Lindsay
5 Stars is not enough! This book was awesome!

I would really love to know why the book I love more are the hardest to review. Anyone have an answer for me? No? Ok. Here we go…

If you couldn’t tell from my mini rant/question above, I loved this book. No, love isn’t the right word for what I felt for this book. I'll be honest and say that I didn't read the first book in the series prior to reading this. I deeply regret that. Don't misunderstand me, this is definitely a stand alone, but I really fe
Alissa Evanson

You know what I love about Aly Martinez? I love the fact that her stories are real. They are made up of real issues, real feelings, real emotions, and most of all…real struggle.

In Changing Course, we learned of the accident that changed the life of so many people. We watched Brett struggle with letting go of Sarah and finding love again with Jesse.

We learned of Sarah’s self-destruction and her new found hatred towards her family and friends.

Then we watched Caleb struggle with
Jess
Jan 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
5 Stars for ripping my heart out over and over again while I was sitting on a rollercoaster ride!

Aly never disappoints on delivering a unique and original story. It's why I will always read her books.

Kicking myself for not reading it sooner.

Beautiful writing and amazing story.
Syndi
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was giving this book 5 stars after ' Hang on to the headboard, baby'. That sentence alone deserves 5 stars. But then after that the sizzle is gone and comes all the baggage. Especially Caleb baggage. I still love Caleb though. My reaction is to protect Caleb. Marry him even he is not proposing. Anything for Caleb. Especially for a man with THAT tattoo.

But after 30% into the book, I sort of cringe at Caleb. He is suffocating Emma. And Manda too. What is it with this man wants to rush marry to
Wil Loves Books!
More like 3.5 stars rounded. This was another quick read/listen for me. I did enjoy this one better than Changing Course, which was Brett and Jessie’s book. But again this is another second best/I can’t get over the death of my fiancé (who truly sounded like a piece of work) book, and well if you follow my reviews you know those are not my favorite books. There’s a lot of back and forth or moving forward then backwards for Caleb, and way too much about the dead girl. However, this is Aly and she ...more
AJ
5 sexy, heart-felt stars

This book follows on from Changing Course and tells the story of Caleb, the best friend of Brett (hero of book 1), and the other man whose life was shattered following a car crash which took the life of his fiancée, Manda. Make sure you read that book first to get the full set up of the characters!

I adored Caleb in the last book, and completely fell in love with him in this one! Just like his best friend, he is a man who loves deeply and completely, and he was (and actual
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
MY RATING: ☆☆☆☆☆ "STOLEN COURSE (WRECKED AND RUINED #2" by Aly Martinez

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 Tatted-up Butternut Squash stars!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

☆ Complimentary copy provided by the author "Aly Martinez" in exchange for an honest review ☆
~ THANK YOU ~

Remember all those niggling questions in book 1 surrounding the accident, well all will be revealed in this book!! And OMG!! It will blow you away!! A total twist to the story that I did NOT see coming!!Genius!!

Even though it states that this book can be read as a stand alone it
☮ mary

For the life of me I will NEVER understand the need to belittle and shame female characters in order to portray so called strong alpha males!! This story had me roll my eyes so many times I gave myself a headache ;) !!

description

Thank you A.Martinez for writing about ludicrous heroines who loves being emotional punching bags that is really what us readers look for in a romance novel !! #sarcasmistheanswer

How is it any good to write about a woman who accepts to be the second best to her man and demand noth
Nikki
I am speechless right now. This book was absolutely amazing. Talk about a roller coaster ride! I really don't even know where to start. I just don't think I can even eloquently state how much I loved this book. I laughed my ass off 97% through. I teared up, I got angry and I swooned. Caleb was an ass but he was so heartbroken I couldn't even blame him. His story was heart wrenching and it sucked me in from page one. I have not read book one, which as this is a standalone wasn't totally necessary ...more
Bev
Feb 04, 2014 rated it really liked it

So I really wanted to love this as much if not more than Changing Course (which was a 5 star read for me) but ugh! Caleb was such a major tool for most of the book. He treated Emmy worse than crap, was totally unsupportive and spent his time sitting at Manda's grave when Emmy needed him. He was surly most of the time and needed his arse kicked, like on repeat!!!

I had hoped he would at least redeem himself by getting Manda's tattoo over his heart changed, I was so bummed he didn't. I don
Bianca
Feb 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Update - so I was lucky enough to beta read stolen course and OMFG, Aly has done it again. I was so taken with Caleb from the beginning and loved hearing his story. There was a constant feeling of dread, bc honestly you just know the shit is gonna hit the fan (and in a HUGE way, the only way Aly knows how to do it) this book has a perfect mixture of romance and drama, with some excellent twist and turns.
*************
Yeesh, here we go again, and I totally.Cant.Wait that makes me a masochist doe
~♡AB♡~
Mar 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars. I think that I felt the same as book 1, the first half is fantastic but then I lose interest in the second half.

Still a great read though.
Halime   Yazıcı Mimaroğlu
Feb 15, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: disappointed, 2017
really total disappointment
you can see how a strong character "Caleb" is wasted, how a sentence that promising future is wasted...
Karla
Jun 26, 2014 rated it liked it

3 Stars! Loved the hero, but was not a fan of the heroine.

Review to follow...
Jamie ♡♡ submits to books ♡♡
****** 5 Forgiveness Stars ******

Book 2 of the Wrecked and Ruined Series is FREAKING AMAZING. This book is filled with hot steamy sexy, drama, pissed-offness and emotional fabulousness.

We meet Caleb Jones in Book 1: Changing Course.

Caleb loses the true love of his l
FMABookReviews
"My eyes never leave the body that used to house my soulmate."

4 1/2 Stars! I loved this book. I loved the plot, the twists, the heartache, the FEELS, and the character's. There is a lot packed into this gem. This is the follow up to Changing Course (Wrecked and Ruined, #1) by Aly Martinez , while it could be read as a standalone, it probably shouldn't. Read Changing Course first.

Detective Caleb Jones, is a tortured soul. He lost his girlfriend, Manda Baker to a car accident. One, where who caused the accident is in question in everyone's mind
Tangerine
May 21, 2014 rated it did not like it

DNF at 32%. I thought I was going to feel bad about not finishing this one since I actully liked the first in this series. Well, I don't. I didn't like this one. At all. I didn't like the characters, the writing, the story, nothing.
Oh, well.....
Tash
May 21, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I added an extra star to this, I still fucking hate Caleb but the author did a great job with the story and combining all the characters from the last book. Different main characters but same storyline and she did a fantastic job at fusing it together.
Confessions of 2 Book Lovers Blog (Co2BL)
Lindsay: Nikki, I have a confession to make…

Nikki: Uh oh... What did you do now?!

Lindsay: Nothing! Why do you always assume I did something!? You’re the one that’s always up to something! I’m the angel. Anyway, I really regret not reading Changing Course before this reading this. Because this book was FREAKING AWESOME! And you just know that if this was a billion stars worthy, that has to be out of this world!

Nikki: OMG! I was just thinking THE SAME THING!!!!!

Lindsay: OMG! We're

Nikki: LMAO! Th

• When the Walls Come Down
  • When the Time Is Right
  • For Lucy
  • Break My Fall (The Breaking Trilogy, #1)
  • Break the Faith (The Breaking Trilogy, #3)
  • Break Me Down (The Breaking Trilogy, #2)
  • 209 Wedding Lane: A Cherry Falls Romance Book 6
  • Fire (Brewed #4)
  • Empires and Kings (Mafia #1)
  • Aidan (Lucian & Lia, #5)
  • Glow (Brewed #3)
  • Healing Gabriel
  • Out of Love
  • Jackal (Heartlands Motorcycle Club #12)
  • Eastern Lights (Compass, #2)
  • Love's Rhythm (Heart of Fame #1)
  • Say Yes
  • When We Met
See top shelves…
Originally from Savannah, Georgia, USA Today bestselling author Aly Martinez now lives in South Carolina with her husband and four young children.

Never one to take herself too seriously, she enjoys cheap wine, charcuterie boards, and her mildly neurotic golden retriever. It should be known, however, that she hates pizza and ice cream, almost as much as writing her bio in the third person.

She passe

Wrecked and Ruined (3 books)
  • Changing Course (Wrecked and Ruined, #1)
  • Broken Course (Wrecked and Ruined, #3)

News & Interviews

When author Amor Towles published his second novel, A Gentleman in Moscow, in 2016, everything changed.   Towles’ first novel, Rules of...
“Forgiveness is a very abstract term. It doesn’t erase the past. It’s not a magical switch you can flip or a stained rug you can just turn over. It’s merely a scar that covers the deep, dark gash that hate carved in your soul.” 10 likes
“Sometimes you have to fight down the demons before you can help the angels,” 4 likes