Start by marking “A Date of Godlike Proportions (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
A Date of Godlike Proportions (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #2.5)

A Date of Godlike Proportions

(The Blooming Goddess Trilogy #2.5)

There’s bound to be pressure when it takes 2500 years to get to a second date. Which is exactly why Theo Rockman, a.k.a. Prometheus, would rather not go. With his best friend gravely injured and the fate of humanity still on the line, Theo has all sorts of creative excuses to avoid dating swoon-worthy god and love of his life, Hephaestus.

YA romantic comedy gets an epic
Published December 20th 2013 by Te Da Media (first published December 11th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about A Date of Godlike Proportions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Date of Godlike Proportions

Start your review of A Date of Godlike Proportions (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #2.5)
Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon)
Aawww! This was adorable! When you read it, you will get that.
Lisa
Mar 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: owned-on-kindle
Fair warning, if homosexuality makes you uncomfortable, you probably do not want to read this short.

Favorite quote:
"Pierce didn't even look up at my entrance. He had his nose buried in a hardcover copy of Neil Gaiman's latest."

I rather enjoy when books make reference to other books. But I am a book nerd, so of course that would make me happy.

It had been quite a while since I had read the rest of the series, and this should have been between "My Date from Hell" and "My Life from Hell," but it is
Secretly Adorkable Readers
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Compared to Kai and Sophie, Romeo & Juliet had it easy.

This was such an adorkable mythical YA Romance read of a modern tale of Son of Hades, Kai and the modern day version of Persephone. I enjoyed all the books in this series and cannot wait to read more from this author! This story will let you escape with action, humor, swooning and supernatural powers!
Tiffany
Jul 20, 2015 rated it liked it
Super cute!
Yessenia Andaverde
This one was actally pretty sweet. I saw Theo from a totally new perspective, and Fee more human than ever. Even if this has been the shortest story ever, has been the best book in the trilogy so far.
Jessica James
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Ahhhhh!!!! I LOVE Theo and Festos!!
Tabitha (Bows & Bullets Reviews)
This review is also available on my blog, Bows & Bullets Reviews

Theo and Festos are finally going on their second date. After several thousand years of waiting, there is a lot of pressure on them for this to go well. Festos is over the moon excited and Theo is terrified. Can they make it work.

Theo & Festos? Bring. It. On. This was way too damn short. Can I have more? Please?

Our poor dear Sophie is unconscious, healing from the knife wound to the gut from that crazy bitch and Theo doesn't
Laura Greenwood
Feb 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

A Date of Godlike Proportions is book 2.5 in The Blooming Goddess trilogy (Shouldn't be read out of order!)

After agreeing to a date with Festos, Theo (aka Prometheus) now has to fulfill that promise, but his best friend is lying unconscious, healing her stab wound, and hopefully her broken heart, so should he really go? But when his other best friend, Hannah, gets involved he knows he has no choice, and the ex-Titan and the God head
Valeria
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know if it is because I read the blurb such a long time ago, or maybe I haven’t read any reviews, but I didn’t know this book isn’t a novella; and I had lesser clue that it wasn’t about Sophie and Kai. That’s right! Sophie is out of it, just as we left her at the end of book 2. Nothing new there, so don’t get your expectations up in that front. This is actually a short story about Theo and Festos, meaning the date that was talked about in book two.

As unexpected as it was I really enjoyed
DeAnna
Dec 19, 2013 rated it liked it
When I agreed to review the first two books in Tellulah Darling’s Blooming Goddess trilogy, I wasn’t sure what I was getting into. But I ended up really liking them and being very anxious for the last book, which still doesn’t have a release date. So when Tellulah announced that she was releasing a short story set within this world, I jumped at the chance to win it.

I liked being inside Theo’s head and learning a little bit more about him than we can just from Sophie’s perspective, and I liked
Francine Soleil
Dec 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
too short. I want more more more

originally posted here: http://alwayslostinbooks.wordpress.co...

I actually got this novella before I even acquired the first and second book in the series. And I’m glad that I didn’t touch it before reading those or it could have ruined a couple of things for me. But I’m very happy about this novella as it features two of the characters that I deeply fell in love with in My Date From Hell.

Festos has been waiting for a really long time for this date, but Theo is
Ruthsic

The one thought recurring in my mind was - aww, they are on a date! I know, not such a big deal but where there are gods and former-Titans involved, a normal
Ginny Lurcock
Every so often I’m sitting at my desk, minding my own business, when I suddenly shout “OH MY GOD, WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO SOPHIE?!”

Thankfully, now I know.

I also know that Theo and Festos are the most fracking amazing couple I have read about in months. I adore them. They’re so fracking cute together I could just explode in a cloud of rainbows, glitter, kittens and unicorns. Love. Them. That. Hard.

So obviously, I loved this short story. In a matter of twenty-two pages you get this great
Jenn
"I look at you and my body realizes that the endless possibilities of the universe stretch out from this moment in time."

It took Theo and Festos twenty-five hundred years to go on a second date, and Theo is feeling the pressure. Drama and chaos he can handle, but an actual date - something normal - has him feeling inadequate.

I adored this look into Theo and Festos love. In a series that's so full of "oh my god, what's going to happen", it was nice to sit back and just read about two people
Olivia
Feb 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
This mini-book in the Blooming Goddess Trilogy was absolutely fantastic! It was wonderful in assuaging my pain over the ending of Book 2 and gave me some sort of resolution concerning my favorite pair: Theo and Festos!

It was a quick read that had me laughing from the first page to the last. I was happy to learn that our favorite heroine, Sophie, is alive and kicking and Theo and Festos finally get to have their second date. 2500 years is a long time to wait and expectations are set fairly high,
Katrina Marie
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Theo and Festos. I’ve never seen so many things go wrong on a date, but they manage to get through it.

Theo has always been one of my favorite characters in this series. I was so excited that we were getting a novella from his perspective. There were so many funny moments.

Festos tries to hard to have an awesome date, but it seems like things keep getting in the way. I love how awkward Theo would get in places that weren’t his scene. He has so many fears, and he tries his
Edit~A
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh this was good.
I love when authors write stories about the secondary characters. And because I love both Theo and Festos, and I love their couple, I enjoyed this a lot.
It was nice to see one more time how great of friend is Theo, and how much does he care about others, and it was cute to see his insecure side, I mean like, boy you are a titan, Prometheus, what is there not to like about you??!!!
It was great. I'd love to see Hannah and Eros's as well though :)
Katherine Paschal
Jul 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a cute little snippet of the first official date between Theo and Fee. It was short, intense and very much so like their entire relationship. Must be read in order otherwise nothing will make sense since this picks up from the end of book 2. Check out the series if you want a completely different take on the Hades/Persephone story.
Jennifer Scott
May 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I received a copy of this story from Net Galley. Yay books!

Spoilers possible ahead...

Book 2.5

We finally, FINALLY, get to read about the second date between Theo and Festos...that was 2500 years in the making. Thor is a little too serious, and I believe he needs Featos. I'm glad he got over his hard headedness long enough to figure that out!
Jenny - Book Sojourner
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you are a fan of this series, then you'll enjoy this quick, sweet, funny, and tender read. I loved this glimpse into the relationship between Theo and Festos, taken from Theo's perspective, while they're going on their second official date. It's surprisingly complete considering the short length, and just the treat for readers before delving into the last book. And it's free!!
Jennifer Madero (Boricuan Bookworms)
Looooved this bonus on The Blooming Goddess Trilogy with none other than Theo and Festos! Although it felt a bit weird and different to read a story of two men loving each other, it was nice, romantic, swoon (can't miss that with Tellulah!) and informative on what's going on in the trilogy between book 2 and 3. Yay for Theo and Festos! Proper Review Coming Soon! :D <3
KiWi
Feb 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Creative twist

Good to have a little background knowledge on these reborn characters known as Greek Gods & demi-God's. Thought it was an interesting take on what might be happening with these Gods now in modern day.
Stephanie
What? So short :(

It was like

reading, reading, reading, reading. END

I'm like description
Lissa
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As short as it was, this novella was gorgeous and amazing and perfect. I ship Theo and Festus so hard, and to have this time for them to spend together and really lay everything out to each other was exactly what they both needed. Also, "A Date of Godlike Proportions" just made me insanely happy.
Amanda
Aug 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet little story about Hephaestus and Prometheus' love being kick-started. It's sweet and adds to the over all story I think. Lets you understand their characters a bit more. I love how complex and simple things are with these books!
Louisa
Jan 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh, sweet short story, I just can't wait for My Life From Hell!!!!
Briana Pacheco
Jan 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Sweet quick read. I finally got to be in Theo's head for a bit. And Theo and Festos FINALLY go on a date. I enjoyed this short story and can't wait for the next and final book in the series.
Colette
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
I enjoy the novels from Sophie's perspective more.
Stacee
Dec 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Love love love these two. I need all of the Fe and Thesi.
Brigit Gabrielle
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Stunning, just like everything else Tellulah has written.
Tellulah Darling
noun
1) YA & New Adult romantic comedy author because her first kiss sucked and she's compensating.
2) Firm believer that some of the best stories happen when love meets comedy and awkwardness ensues.
3) Sassy minx.

Both a hopeless romantic and total cynic, Tellulah Darling is all about the happily-ever-after, with a huge dose of hilarity along the way. Her romcoms come in a

The Blooming Goddess Trilogy (3 books)
  • My Ex From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #1)
  • My Date From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #2)
  • My Life From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy #3)
“I look at you and my body realizes that the endless possibilities of the universe stretch out from this moment in time.” 0 likes
“Pierce didn’t even look up at my entrance. He had his nose in a hardcover copy of Neil Gaiman’s latest. “Go.” 0 likes