Start by marking “A Date of Godlike Proportions (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
A Date of Godlike Proportions (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #2.5)

A Date of Godlike Proportions (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy #2.5)

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  164 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
There’s bound to be pressure when it takes 2500 years to get to a second date. Which is exactly why Theo Rockman, a.k.a. Prometheus, would rather not go. With his best friend gravely injured and the fate of humanity still on the line, Theo has all sorts of creative excuses to avoid dating swoon-worthy god and love of his life, Hephaestus.

YA romantic comedy gets an epic my
Published December 20th 2013 by Te Da Media (first published December 11th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about A Date of Godlike Proportions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Date of Godlike Proportions

Christine Alibutud
Dec 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Quick but super cute read!!

Basically made me laugh out loud like ASDFGHJKL;"ASKH
description

5 stars for Festos and Theo!!

BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME THE NEXT BOOK

I NEED MY SOPHIE AND KAI FIX...............................now

description
Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon)
Aawww! This was adorable! When you read it, you will get that.
Lisa
Mar 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: owned-on-kindle
Fair warning, if homosexuality makes you uncomfortable, you probably do not want to read this short.

Favorite quote:
"Pierce didn't even look up at my entrance. He had his nose buried in a hardcover copy of Neil Gaiman's latest."

I rather enjoy when books make reference to other books. But I am a book nerd, so of course that would make me happy.

It had been quite a while since I had read the rest of the series, and this should have been between "My Date from Hell" and "My Life from Hell," but it is
Secretly Adorkable Readers
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Compared to Kai and Sophie, Romeo & Juliet had it easy.

This was such an adorkable mythical YA Romance read of a modern tale of Son of Hades, Kai and the modern day version of Persephone. I enjoyed all the books in this series and cannot wait to read more from this author! This story will let you escape with action, humor, swooning and supernatural powers!
Tiffany
Jul 20, 2015 rated it liked it
Super cute!
Yessenia Andaverde
This one was actally pretty sweet. I saw Theo from a totally new perspective, and Fee more human than ever. Even if this has been the shortest story ever, has been the best book in the trilogy so far.
Jessica James
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Ahhhhh!!!! I LOVE Theo and Festos!!
Tabitha (Bows & Bullets Reviews)
This review is also available on my blog, Bows & Bullets Reviews

Theo and Festos are finally going on their second date. After several thousand years of waiting, there is a lot of pressure on them for this to go well. Festos is over the moon excited and Theo is terrified. Can they make it work.

Theo & Festos? Bring. It. On. This was way too damn short. Can I have more? Please?

Our poor dear Sophie is unconscious, healing from the knife wound to the gut from that crazy bitch and Theo doesn't
Laura Greenwood
Feb 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: february-2014, 2014
Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

A Date of Godlike Proportions is book 2.5 in The Blooming Goddess trilogy (Shouldn't be read out of order!)

After agreeing to a date with Festos, Theo (aka Prometheus) now has to fulfill that promise, but his best friend is lying unconscious, healing her stab wound, and hopefully her broken heart, so should he really go? But when his other best friend, Hannah, gets involved he knows he has no choice, and the ex-Titan and the God head o
Elly Green
Apr 20, 2014 rated it liked it
So, I should start by admitting I haven't read any of the rest of this trilogy. However, I am seriously considering looking into them. I am curious as to how this novella fit into the rest of the series. I admire Ms. Darling for her adherence to the purpose of this novella - it is obviously meant to be read after the first and second books already have been, maybe or maybe not read before the third book. Ms. Darling spends no time on filling in the reader on what has already happened. She doesn' ...more
Francine Soleil
Dec 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
too short. I want more more more

originally posted here: http://alwayslostinbooks.wordpress.co...

I actually got this novella before I even acquired the first and second book in the series. And I’m glad that I didn’t touch it before reading those or it could have ruined a couple of things for me. But I’m very happy about this novella as it features two of the characters that I deeply fell in love with in My Date From Hell.

Festos has been waiting for a really long time for this date, but Theo is st
Valeria
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know if it is because I read the blurb such a long time ago, or maybe I haven’t read any reviews, but I didn’t know this book isn’t a novella; and I had lesser clue that it wasn’t about Sophie and Kai. That’s right! Sophie is out of it, just as we left her at the end of book 2. Nothing new there, so don’t get your expectations up in that front. This is actually a short story about Theo and Festos, meaning the date that was talked about in book two.

As unexpected as it was I really enjoyed
DeAnna
Dec 19, 2013 rated it liked it
When I agreed to review the first two books in Tellulah Darling’s Blooming Goddess trilogy, I wasn’t sure what I was getting into. But I ended up really liking them and being very anxious for the last book, which still doesn’t have a release date. So when Tellulah announced that she was releasing a short story set within this world, I jumped at the chance to win it.

I liked being inside Theo’s head and learning a little bit more about him than we can just from Sophie’s perspective, and I liked al
Ruthsic

The one thought recurring in my mind was - aww, they are on a date! I know, not such a big deal but where there are gods and former-Titans involved, a normal d
Ginny Lurcock
Every so often I’m sitting at my desk, minding my own business, when I suddenly shout “OH MY GOD, WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO SOPHIE?!”

Thankfully, now I know.

I also know that Theo and Festos are the most fracking amazing couple I have read about in months. I adore them. They’re so fracking cute together I could just explode in a cloud of rainbows, glitter, kittens and unicorns. Love. Them. That. Hard.

So obviously, I loved this short story. In a matter of twenty-two pages you get this great insig
Jenn
"I look at you and my body realizes that the endless possibilities of the universe stretch out from this moment in time."

It took Theo and Festos twenty-five hundred years to go on a second date, and Theo is feeling the pressure. Drama and chaos he can handle, but an actual date - something normal - has him feeling inadequate.

I adored this look into Theo and Festos love. In a series that's so full of "oh my god, what's going to happen", it was nice to sit back and just read about two people find
Olivia
Feb 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
This mini-book in the Blooming Goddess Trilogy was absolutely fantastic! It was wonderful in assuaging my pain over the ending of Book 2 and gave me some sort of resolution concerning my favorite pair: Theo and Festos!

It was a quick read that had me laughing from the first page to the last. I was happy to learn that our favorite heroine, Sophie, is alive and kicking and Theo and Festos finally get to have their second date. 2500 years is a long time to wait and expectations are set fairly high,
Katrina Marie
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Theo and Festos. I’ve never seen so many things go wrong on a date, but they manage to get through it.

Theo has always been one of my favorite characters in this series. I was so excited that we were getting a novella from his perspective. There were so many funny moments.

Festos tries to hard to have an awesome date, but it seems like things keep getting in the way. I love how awkward Theo would get in places that weren’t his scene. He has so many fears, and he tries his damnede
Edit~A
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh this was good.
I love when authors write stories about the secondary characters. And because I love both Theo and Festos, and I love their couple, I enjoyed this a lot.
It was nice to see one more time how great of friend is Theo, and how much does he care about others, and it was cute to see his insecure side, I mean like, boy you are a titan, Prometheus, what is there not to like about you??!!!
It was great. I'd love to see Hannah and Eros's as well though :)
Jennifer Scott
May 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I received a copy of this story from Net Galley. Yay books!

Spoilers possible ahead...

Book 2.5

We finally, FINALLY, get to read about the second date between Theo and Festos...that was 2500 years in the making. Thor is a little too serious, and I believe he needs Featos. I'm glad he got over his hard headedness long enough to figure that out!
Katherine Paschal
Jul 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a cute little snippet of the first official date between Theo and Fee. It was short, intense and very much so like their entire relationship. Must be read in order otherwise nothing will make sense since this picks up from the end of book 2. Check out the series if you want a completely different take on the Hades/Persephone story.
Jenny - Book Sojourner
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you are a fan of this series, then you'll enjoy this quick, sweet, funny, and tender read. I loved this glimpse into the relationship between Theo and Festos, taken from Theo's perspective, while they're going on their second official date. It's surprisingly complete considering the short length, and just the treat for readers before delving into the last book. And it's free!!
Jennifer Madero (Boricuan Bookworms)
Looooved this bonus on The Blooming Goddess Trilogy with none other than Theo and Festos! Although it felt a bit weird and different to read a story of two men loving each other, it was nice, romantic, swoon (can't miss that with Tellulah!) and informative on what's going on in the trilogy between book 2 and 3. Yay for Theo and Festos! Proper Review Coming Soon! :D <3
Lissa
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As short as it was, this novella was gorgeous and amazing and perfect. I ship Theo and Festus so hard, and to have this time for them to spend together and really lay everything out to each other was exactly what they both needed. Also, "A Date of Godlike Proportions" just made me insanely happy.
Stephanie
What? So short :(

It was like

reading, reading, reading, reading. END

I'm like description
KiWi
Feb 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Creative twist

Good to have a little background knowledge on these reborn characters known as Greek Gods & demi-God's. Thought it was an interesting take on what might be happening with these Gods now in modern day.
Amanda
Aug 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet little story about Hephaestus and Prometheus' love being kick-started. It's sweet and adds to the over all story I think. Lets you understand their characters a bit more. I love how complex and simple things are with these books!
Ally
May 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Very, very, very adorable. But I'm not going to say a thing.
Erin Arkin
Dec 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, ya, mythology, novellas
Yay!! Theo and Festos finally go on a date. Loved this peek into the date as well as a bit of a glimpse of what happens with Sophie after My Date From Hell ended. Can't wait for the next one!
Brigit Di Morbide
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Stunning, just like everything else Tellulah has written.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Ciao (Stories About Melissa, #3)
  • Sun Damage (Sunshine, #3)
  • The Guardians Crown Parts One and Two (The Sacred Guardians #4)
  • The Perimeter (Outside #3)
  • True Fate (True Fate #1)
  • Burned (Crushed #2)
  • When I’m With You (The Jane Austen Academy Series, #3)
  • Mutilate My Heart (Mutilated, #1)
  • Somewhere Only We Know
  • Creators (The Lost Souls, #3)
  • Revolutionary (Anomaly, #3)
  • Entropy (The Countenance, #3)
  • Reign of Ice (Forever Fae, #4)
  • Adrenaline Rush (Christy, #1)
  • Unreap My Heart (The Reaper Series #2)
  • Heart Shaped Rock
  • Unbound (All Good Things #1)
  • Carnival (Carnival #1)
Tellulah Darling
noun
1) YA & New Adult romantic comedy author because her first kiss sucked and she's compensating.
2) Firm believer that some of the best stories happen when love meets comedy and awkwardness ensues.
3) Sassy minx.

Both a hopeless romantic and total cynic, Tellulah Darling is all about the happily-ever-after, with a huge dose of hilarity along the way. Her romcoms come in a variet
More about Tellulah Darling

The Blooming Goddess Trilogy (3 books)
  • My Ex From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #1)
  • My Date From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #2)
  • My Life From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy #3)

Young Adult Deals

• Son of the Dawn (Ghosts of the Shadow Market #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Mechanica (Mechanica, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Night Divided
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)
  • The Lotterys Plus One
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Gone (Gone, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World #1)
    $8.51 $2.99
  • Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles, #1)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Chemistry Lessons
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Menagerie
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Touching Spirit Bear (Spirit Bear, #1)
  • Black Bird of the Gallows
    $7.99 $0.99
  • My Best Friend's Exorcism
  • Liars, Inc.
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Royal Ranger (Ranger's Apprentice, #12)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • I Hate Everyone But You
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • The Cruelty
    $7.80 $2.99
“I look at you and my body realizes that the endless possibilities of the universe stretch out from this moment in time.” 0 likes
“Pierce didn’t even look up at my entrance. He had his nose in a hardcover copy of Neil Gaiman’s latest. “Go.” 0 likes