Start by marking “Indigo Instinct (Indigo, #2)” as Want to Read:
Indigo Instinct (Indigo, #2)

Indigo Instinct

(Indigo Trilogy #2)

They thought they were safe.

Identical twins, Tyler and Toby, escaped the clutches of a covert government agency determined to exploit their extrasensory powers. Before they regained their freedom, they acquired proof of the agency's existence, proof that was guaranteed to secure immunity not only for themselves but for their friends as well.

They took more than they bargain
Paperback
Published (first published May 8th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Indigo Instinct, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Indigo Instinct

Start your review of Indigo Instinct (Indigo, #2)
Sorcha O'Dowd
Wow! What an amazing follow-up to 'Indigo Incite'. This was a fantastic novel and I was captivated throughout! Full review will be posted on my blog on the 25th July as part of the 'Indigo Instinct' Blog Tour ~ http://www.oldvictorianquill.wordpres...

Edit: I’ve been eagerly awaiting ‘Indigo Instinct’ since I finished ‘Indigo Incite’ and my god was this an amazing follow-up.

The characters were one of the things that really drew me into Book 1, and yet again they were written to perfection, not at
Krista (CubicleBlindness Reviews)
The second book in the trilogy does require the Indigo Incite to be read first. It starts right where the last one left off. In the first book we were introduced to the different characters and, their connections and how they end up together as one group. In the second book the main focus is getting to know the characters better, their powers and special relationships that form. There is a lot more of romantic aspects to the story and action placed throughout.

There are a handful of different ch
Alice
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014, favorites
4.5 Stars

the second installment of a series that I personally really like because of the nature taking its plot twists, Indigo Instinct.

Funny, Indigo children -adults, fantasy, romance, the mystery and adventures is back with science fiction.

In this second installment we return with all our favorite characters from the first book, gradually regaining the end and developing this new story calmly and naturally as you progress but gained momentum and if we come to a radical change within it.

Picking
Mary Lou Hoffman
Series: Indigo Trilogy #2
Category /Genre: YA Paranormal Romance
Recommended for: 12+
Received from: Jacinda Buchmann (in exchange for an honest review)
Tour by: Jacinda Buchmann
This is the second book in the Indigo trilogy. They do need to be read in order.

The publisher’s description is perfect. The cover is breathtakingly beautiful and appropriate. The story is captivating and engaging, a perfect continuation of the journey this group makes in the world and in their own lives.

To say that this stor
Nicole Storey
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
And that's how it should be. In a series, each book should be marginally better than the last and keep you wanting more...and I do! Indigo Instinct was funny, emotional, action-packed, and full of our beloved characters from the first book, Indigo Incite. I really cannot get enough of these teens (and adults).

Every character is different and yet, they all pull together so beautifully – each one a thread in a grand tapestry that wraps you up and demands you take a closer look. In all honesty, I
Hannah
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Indigo Instinct. I began reading it because I had met the author and was curious about her work. This book series is written for a young adult audience, but it has easily held my attention. The story is an easy read. I got lost in each of the characters' lives. Very well written. ...more
Hannah
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The gang is back in action. This book is as well written as the first, and just as entertaining. I love that the stories of the original characters deepens, and that new characters and surprises are introduced. I cannot wait to read the third book!
Jessica
Jun 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Jacinda did it again! Wonderful book that I just couldn't put down. I fell in love with all the characters all over again. I can't wait for the third book to see how it all ends. ...more
Marianne Long
Feb 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great 2nd book

This was a great 2nd book to this trilogy. Made me want to read the 3rd book immediately to find out the rest of the story. Highly recommend this trilogy.
Elliot
Jul 08, 2014
Susan Bennett
Feb 02, 2019
Jacinda Buchmann
May 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Deane
maxine barrett
May 27, 2018
Loretta
Sep 01, 2019

• Titan (The Gods War #1)
  • Katie Watson and the Painter's Plot (Katie Watson Mysteries in Time #1)
  • Treasure Island
  • The Mystery of Smugglers Cove (The Mystery Series #1)
  • The Lost Pony of Riverdale (The Riverdale Pony Stories, #1)
  • The Boy at the Top of the Mountain
  • Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices, #3)
  • Cathedral of Bones (Ela of Salisbury Medieval Mysteries, #1)
  • The King's Trial
  • The Unleashed (Blemished, #3)
  • The Blemished (Blemished, #1)
  • The Vanished (Blemished, #2)
  • Threads in Time
  • Apples In Store: A Christmas Novella
  • 1535 A Time Travel Novel
  • The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3)
  • When the Mermaid Sings
Jacinda Buchmann lives in Arizona with her husband and three children. She graduated from Carroll College, in Helena, Montana, with a B.A. in elementary education and later received a Master’s degree from Northern Arizona University, in school counseling. After spending several years as a teacher and later a school counselor, she now spends her time writing, any free chance she can get, that is, w ...more

Indigo Trilogy (3 books)
  • Indigo Incite (Indigo, #1)
  • Indigo Infinity (The Indigo Trilogy, #3)