Start by marking “The Miraculous Birth (Light Horse Dark Horse #1)” as Want to Read:
The Miraculous Birth (Light Horse Dark Horse #1)

Read Book

The Miraculous Birth

(Light Horse Dark Horse #1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Long ago, all was created perfectly by the Three omnipotent Divine Ones, until Abaddon, the evil Dark Horse, tricked the mortal equines of the world of Equus into rejecting their loyalty to their Creators. As a result, a curse fell upon the equines as every generation were sentenced to be Abaddon’s slaves for all eternity. But there is still hope.

Two young Mustangs, Sierr
Paperback, Revised Edition, 98 pages
Published August 8th 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published January 31st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Miraculous Birth, please sign up.
Lavay Byrd The series are based/inspired by the New Testament of the Bible.

The series are based/inspired by the New Testament of the Bible.

It's not exactly an "equine-version" of the Christian Bible verbatim, but it is in a way, a Christian Fantasy series.

Like the Chronicles of Narnia.(less)

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Miraculous Birth (Light Horse Dark Horse #1)
Lavay Byrd
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
NEW UPDATE:

Hi, readers! This is not a reiview of my own books, but rather a book update! (Got the idea from another author).

After a few years, I've decided to give my books a little upgrade, tweaking the covers, and shrinking the books a little smaller to add text on the spines. I even updated The Miraculous Birth's illustrations and back matter info to match the rest of the series. Hopefully, they look cleaner for readers of all ages!

Enjoy!!
Lena
Feb 25, 2015
Merenwen Inglorion
Aug 14, 2015
Anne Caitlin
Mar 02, 2016
Hi! My name is Lavay (Love-ay) Byrd. I write stories of hope, courage, faith, and truth woven into fantasy. Stories with epic adventures, battles of good & evil, and occasionally… horses!

I hope you'll enjoy these stories... and be inspired!

Light Horse Dark Horse (4 books)
  • The Light Horse (Light Horse Dark Horse #2)
  • The Soter Herd (Light Horse Dark Horse #3)
  • The Final Battle (Light Horse Dark Horse #4)

News & Interviews

“Be strong my daughter, and be of good cheer. You will not be alone, for We are with you.” 1 likes
“You will give birth to a Colt, and you will name Him Soter, Son of the Great Horse. He will one day rule the entire world, and all who are truly loyal to Him will live in His kingdom for all eternity.” 0 likes