Start by marking “Babysitter's Club Collection (Books 1-4) (Baby-Sitters Club)” as Want to Read:
Babysitter's Club Collection (Books 1-4) (Baby-Sitters Club)

Babysitter's Club Collection (Books 1-4)

(The Baby-Sitters Club Mysteries #1-4)

When Kristy Thomas has the great idea to form a baby-sitters club--a chance to earn money and spend time with her friends, all the while doing something they each love to do--she has no idea how much the club will change everything.

See where it all began, with the first four books in the Baby-sitters Club series.

Baby-Sitters Club #1: Kristy's Great Idea
Baby-Sitters Club #
Published December 20th 2011 by Scholastic Inc. (first published August 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Babysitter's Club Collection (Books 1-4), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Babysitter's Club Collection (Books 1-4)

Start your review of Babysitter's Club Collection (Books 1-4) (Baby-Sitters Club)
Emily
Sep 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
My daughter and I love these
Cherrie
Oct 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Never read this as a kid and was inspired by the Netflix short documentary “The Claudia Kishi Club” to pick up the series. Ann Martin was definitely ahead of her time when she wrote these books and I’m glad that it inspired a generation of Asian American women and women in general. Would add this to chapter books I hope my son picks up when he’s older.
Ibrahim Abdelhadi
The Babysitters club, by Ann M. Martin is a good, and a funny book. It is about a club of girls how want to make a babysitter club to baby sit kids. When they were doing it, they were a lot of money and a lot of babysitting kids. But then they were not having a lot of calls to babysit kids. So they had to find out what was happening. If you want to know, try reading the book to figure it out. At the end they had find out what happened. I think kids should read this book because, it is funny.
Elena
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was AMAZING! The Babysitters Club is my most favorite book series (other than KOTLC) and it kept my interest the ENTIRE time! I REALLY want to be a babysitter and love learning about all of the Babysitting adventures that Kristy, Claudia, Mary Anne, Stacy, Dawn, and Mallory get themselves into. I would HIGHLY recommend this book to just about anyone who likes comedy, friendship, and a good adventure all in one. Love this!!❤️❤️❤️🌈🌈🌈😘😘😘
Mackenzie
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read all of these books and there was lots of friendship and loyalty in this book,I really enjoyed them.
Pria
Sep 13, 2019 rated it liked it
The Babysitters Club just came out on audible!
For a GenX gal like myself these books were all the rage
back in the 80's so it was fun to re-read it as a audiobook :)
Jemimah
i love it
Sari
Aug 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Just like I remembered :-)
Mya
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Its an every good book and very interseting and relates to your now life.
Kylee
Nov 04, 2015
Derek Schaible
Aug 09, 2019
Emily Herron
rated it did not like it
Aug 04, 2014

• Cat Kid Comic Club
  • Mobituaries: Great Lives Worth Reliving
  • The Wrong Family
  • Dawn and the Impossible Three
  • Dog Man: Fetch-22 (Dog Man, #8)
  • Holly Webb 10 Books Collection Pack Set
  • The Phoenix of Destiny (Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy: Special Edition): An Epic Kingdom of Fantasy Adventure
  • Idiot
  • The Babysitters Club List of Novels
  • Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls (Dog Man, #7)
  • The Kingdom of Back

The Baby-Sitters Club Mysteries (1 - 10 of 36 books)
  • Stacey and the Missing Ring (Baby-Sitters Club Mystery, #1)
  • Beware, Dawn! (Baby-Sitters Club Mystery, #2)
  • Mallory and the Ghost Cat (Baby-Sitters Club Mystery, #3)
  • Kristy and the Missing Child (Baby-Sitters Club Mystery, #4)
  • Mary Anne and the Secret in the Attic (Baby-Sitters Club Mystery, #5)
  • The Mystery at Claudia's House (Baby-Sitters Club Mystery, #6)
  • Dawn and the Disappearing Dogs (Baby-Sitters Club Mystery, #7)
  • Jessi and the Jewel Thieves (Baby-Sitters Club Mystery, #8)
  • Kristy and the Haunted Mansion (Baby-Sitters Club Mystery, #9)
  • Stacey and the Mystery Money (Baby-Sitters Club Mystery, #10)