Start by marking “Tips & Tricks for Homeschooling Survival” as Want to Read:
Tips & Tricks for Homeschooling Survival

Tips & Tricks for Homeschooling Survival

it was ok 2.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
We all have them, the days when nothing goes right. You wake up late, the kids are cranky, the dishwasher breaks, and the dog throws up on the rug. If you're tired of trying to do it all, this books for you. Tips and Tricks for Homeschooling Survival is a collection of tips, quotes, and practical advice to make homeschooling a little easier.

Tips and Tricks for: keeping

Published December 31st 2001 by Know More Pub. (first published January 15th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Tips & Tricks for Homeschooling Survival, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tips & Tricks for Homeschooling Survival

it was ok Average rating 2.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Tips & Tricks for Homeschooling Survival
Ladystyx
Feb 14, 2009 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Homeschoolers
This book had 80 tips n tricks in it. They are all very common sense type tips. However they are also the stuff that we as HSing moms lose in the bustle of our lives and can use a gentle reminder of.

I liked that at the end of each mini section there was a boxed review of the tips covered. I think that the sections were well organised and she did a good job of covering relavent materials.

While the Authors worldview is Christian. I did not find this Book Preachy or even that religion was
Karen Phillips