Start by marking “Reason to Love (Credence Curse, #4)” as Want to Read:
Reason to Love (Credence Curse, #4)

Reason to Love

(Credence Curse #3)

Can sworn enemies cross the line and fall in love?

Reason Orlov, a vampire-human, is the princess of the vampire coven. Never quite feeling like she fits in, the hybrid has spent her life trying to rise to the expectations of her father, the vampire king.

Jack Alagona—better known as Jackal—is the second-in-command in his wolf pack. Set in his domineering alpha ways, the wo
Published March 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Reason to Love, please sign up.
Sedona Venez Yes. These books should be read in order to understand the world.

Start your review of Reason to Love (Credence Curse, #4)
Ana
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Battle of Wills!

Man what patience and determination and control! I can't imagine that I would have that much control and patience with such a sexy, commanding hunk like Jackal and I'm a very patient person!

Vampire Hybrid and daughter of the most powerful vampire of NY and the Northeast King Oskar Orlav, Princes Reason Orlav has never really been accepted by either the vampire, or the human world, but that has never stopped her from being the best that she can be, just like her 2 BFF's Hybrids li
Theresa
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lovin the series

Excellent read just like the first 2. (You must start at first book) its very fast paced so you don't want to put it down. Love how the author goes back and forth between his and her views, so you always know what each main character is thinking. Hot, sexy parts, HEA, oh and hybrid vampire and shifter love.
Terry
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It takes Reason to claim a broken whither heart and soul

This story was worth the wait. Reason went against her father on all turns of her life. Okscar Orgor was the ruthless vampire leader of the northeast. His hybrid daughter Reason took no prisoners. Although she was his daughter she was seen as an abomination because she wasn't a pure vampire due to Human mother. It that didn't stop her fierce personality. She used it to make her who she was and let no one close to her heart until that one ma
Jane Elizabeth
One...

One more amazing addition to the series! Each story begins where the last one left off. Questions get answered, but new ones appear! If you are following the series, you are aware of the "magnetic pull" between Reason and Jackal. They are each dancing around the draw to the other...but will they be able to continue? Will Reason be forced into marriage with Stephan? Will the Other's war commence?
So much going on, so many possible scenarios, only the characters and author know how this will
Joyffree
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book should have come with warnings!
There was no warning stating that I would become so enchanted by the characters that I would not be able to put this down until the last page had been read -
my 16yr old had to make his own dinner, not a pretty sight
There was no warning saying I would be on an emotional rollercoaster through the whole story-
smiling and laughing one page and then pleading to the kindle gods for strength on the next (oh and some seriously "fan yourself shut the door" mome
Keoki Ki`Ili
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shifters vs Vampires

The two factions have a tentative treaty but with the Shadows trying to disrupt everything that treaty might be over before it can be finalized. Reason is the daughter of the Vampire king, she is independent and progressive. Her father wants her married and pregnant, forever ineffective. Jackal is a shifter with a grudge against vampires. Fate has made Reason Jackals mate and that is just the start of their problems.
Wendy
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reason to love

Another great paranormal romance novel Sedona Venez!!!! This book contains drama, betrayal, hope, dreams, intrigue, deception, and finding true love. Jackal and Reason had instant attraction but force it to the end. I will be recommending this book to everyone I know!!!!
FS Meurinne
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great story, I am so intrigued with it all, the characters are fantastic and I couldn't stop reading it I am so going to get the rest, I love paranormal romance and this book did it perfectly. A series I definitely recommend just by this book and I suggest you start with book one.
Linda Levine
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this series to those who love paranormal romances. Each book features great characters. I especially love the strong female characters that challenge the men who want them. The men are just as strong and very hard to resist.

Reason is half-vampire and half human which causes issues in the vampire world. Her father is very powerful and wants her to find a nice vampire to have children with to continue his legacy. Jackal is wolf shifter and one of the betas of his pack. He has no
Briana Cropper
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Best Friends that stick together

It's been nice to see each friend fall in love and find their mate! I hope Venez does a book on how Lighting was rescued and of how she and Ryker get the Others to unite. Lighting and Ryker are my favorite couple from this series!
Thinxsphinx
Good story with a climatic ending and eroticism but used common clichés once too often. 3.5 stars
Susan
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I read book 1 in this series, I only did it because of the author. I am not too much into Paranormal, but I had loved every book of Sedona Venez's that I had read, so I decided to give it a try. It did not take me far into the book, before I was hooked. I have been looking forward to this book for awhile, and was so excited when it arrived, and it did not disappoint. The writing is just phenomenal. She keeps you on your toes reading this book, so that you do not want to stop reading. It has ...more
Brandy
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Must Read

This Series is amazing and kept me wanting more. I Highly Recommend this book for over 18 due to content.
crystal smith
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Great story i love jackal and reason ❤ 😍 I would love to have novellas to read about all couples 💑
CD Keith
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series!

The women in this series are hot headed and hard to control. I like how the stories are a mixture of shifters, vampires witches and more.
Fawn Michaels
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, wow, wow!!! Absolutely amazing! This was a great book! Reason Orlov is the vampire princess that has so many responsibilities, one that includes her father forcing her to marry a consort of his choosing. And it just so happens to be a man she despises. When her best friend gets kidnapped by the shadows, she works with the shifters to help find her. Little did they know her friends own father had her. But, during the mix of locating her, Reason starts working close to Jackal who is a shifter ...more
Michelle Fortune
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You immediately fall into the story and are routing for an HEA for Reason. The background is wonderful and you can immediately see and feel everything in such vivid detail. This is a third story in a series but it can be read as a standalone. I am volunteering to leave a review for an ARC of this book.
Heather andrews
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jackal is slowly learning that his woman has a stubborn side and doesn't budge, like on anything, “Jesus, woman,” Jackal snapped. “Why can’t you follow simple instructions?” His eyes flashed angrily before he gave me a light push, motioning for me to move behind him, but I refused to budge." Jackal tends to get turned on at bad times, “dang.” He laughed huskily. “You fighting like a h***cat is so effing hot. I’m harder than a rock right now.” I loved Jackal and I'm eager for the next book
Sherri
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s, ebooks-owned
This was one emotional ride. Reason is a vampire princess being protected and sheltered by her father because she is a hybrid. She is a good lawyer working for her father but he won't make her a partner because he wants her to marry a man she hates to carry on their legacy. Now, her best friend is kidnapped by her grandfather and she runs to the pack to help. Jackal is a broken wolf shifter. His mate and unborn child were killed by vampires so how could he be attracted to Reason? They have a lon ...more
B. Practical
Apr 19, 2020
Crystal Watson
Jul 07, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Doctor Dragon's Fake Bride (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers #2)
  • Escaping Monsters (Grayhaven #1)
  • Fire Breathing Beast (Dragons of the Bayou #1)
  • Caged with the Alien (Roh'ilian Warrior #1)
  • Claimed by Her Two Alphas
  • Atlas (ALPHAbet Club, #1)
  • An Alpha's Trust
  • Wyatt  (Overwatch Division #1)
  • My Second Chance Mate
  • Alpha
  • Twice Bitten (New Moon #1)
  • A Shot of Sin (Vault of Sin, #1)
  • Union of Sin
  • Brutal Sin (The Vault, #3)
  • Bound to the Alien (Roh'ilian Warrior #2)
  • Survivor (Shifters of Consequence, #1)
  • Shifted Fate (The Wolves of Forest Grove, #1)
  • Theo (The Syndicate #1)
USA TODAY Bestselling Author Sedona Venez lives in New York City with her hot ex-military hubby--hooah--and their fur babies. She loves writing sizzling, sexy intricate stories about strong but broken characters who push limits, overcome their fears and risk it all for love.

Want a text alert when Sedona has a new release? Text "SedonaVenez" to 33222
Or if you prefer by email, Sign up for her Naugh

Credence Curse (4 books)
  • Breaking the Storm (Credence Curse, #1)
  • When Lightning Strikes (Credence Curse, #2)
  • Taming Beastie: Paranormal Shape Shifter Alpha Male Military Weretiger romance (Credence Curse Book #2.5)