Start by marking “Kristar (Gezane Universe)” as Want to Read:
Kristar (Gezane Universe)

Kristar

(Gezane Universe #2)

Destined lovers don't always have it easier.

Chigaru is captain of the guard and he loves his queen more than he should. He is loyal to the royal family but knows his desire for one he cannot have is an issue. He needs a woman who will distract him before he commits treason.

Kitty is a classically trained dancer turned stripper. Her life is perfect except for the shadows of
Published December 10th 2013 by Bookstrand Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Kristar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kristar

Coyora Dokusho
Jul 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Gah it was 4 dollars

*dies*

but it was good!!! *pokes fingers through the plot holes* yesh

I SLEEP NOW!!!
Netanella
SciFi Romance

First line: Blue liquid plus red power equaled black flames that spread quickly, burning everything it touched to ash, flammable or not.

I'm a little conflicted about this book, because there are parts of it I loved and parts of it I disliked. Possibly, this mirrors the feelings of many of the main characters towards one another, because there was a heck of lot of conflicted emotions running around in here.

This is part 2 of a sequence set in the Gezene universe, an alternative earth
Monica Jennings
Disappointing seqel

I enjoyed reading Serenity. This was such a disappointment. The plot, characters, and the backstory are so disjointed, I almost set it aside, but I unfortunately paid for this book and stuck it out until the end. I probably will not bother with anything else this author writes. It would have been better to leave Serenity as a stand alone, than to lessen it's value with this book.
Maria
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think I liked it more than the first one

I love Kristar. There are a few choppy moments and the beginning seemed first rushed then meandering but we got it straight towards the middle. I really liked how more fleshed out this one is. You must read Serenity first. If you read this first, it will diminish Serenity's take considerably.
Vyrissi
Jul 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Superb storytelling

Kristar had me hooked from the very beginning and did not let up. Kitty/Kristar was independent and sassy, Chigaru was conflicted and devoted and nothing was quite what it seems.

The interconnected worlds between this title and Favored Dragon's Release is very intriguing and is reminiscent of Roger Zelazny's Nine Princes is Amber series.

I would give this 4.5 stars if I could.

Review copy provided via Reading Alley in exchange for an honest review.
Lori Vandenburg
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading about Chigaru and Kristar's story! Kitty/Kristar always so Sassy and passionate! Chigaru the warrior, friend, lover and so much more. I loved that I didn't immediately know the whole story. The twists and turns were awesome. It has romance, mystery, and suspense all in one book. The story flowed quickly and smoothly. Kudos to Kristar! Thank you D. Renee Bagby
Cinquetta
Jun 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
INTERRACIAL SCI FI ALL THE WAY

I love IR sci-fi stories. I enjoy and get a thrill when one of her sci-fi books come out. I don't care if I'm broke I buy her books. Read SERENITY first will help identify some of the characters in the book. I enjoy the book. The writing was on point. I adore this author I am fan for life. I can't wait for her next sci-fi story. I hope it is soon.
Bridge
Sugarcat
Jul 25, 2014
Nicola
Feb 16, 2017
'Home is where my stuff is'. That's Reneé's motto... one of many.

An Air Force brat born and raised, Reneé has traveled all of her life. She was born in the Netherlands and raised in Japan, Texas, Florida, and finally Virginia.

Her travels didn't stop once high school ended. She attended college in North Carolina at Elon University, graduating with a B.A. in International Studies and a minor in Asia

Gezane Universe (2 books)
  • Serenity (Gezane Universe)