Start by marking “You'll Think of Me” as Want to Read:
You'll Think of Me

You'll Think of Me

Luke Jackson.

With his thick southern drawl and seductive charm, Luke is the country boy everyone adores. He has his future mapped out, but his plans with Olivia are suddenly derailed when she makes a decision that blindsides him, changing the path they both envisioned.

As Luke struggles to keep everything in check during a difficult time in his life, he must put his trust i
Published August 26th 2014 by Lucia Franco

To ask other readers questions about You'll Think of Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You'll Think of Me

★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★

Olivia was a deceitful bitch. She didn't deserve Luke nor Nate.
She was a liar in her teens when she lied to Luke about college, she was a liar when she dated Nate and kept all these secrets about her contact with Luke a secret and she is still a liar.

I can't believe how one character can be so disgusting and not want to change. And when people call her out on her shit she gets all uppity and wants to argue! Bitch sit down somewhere!
Anna
Nov 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love the long lost childhood loves ! I adore second chances at love ❤. This was a feel good book and it hit the spot. ...more
Tessa Teevan
Apr 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you've paid attention to my Goodreads feed/activity recently, you probably know I've been obsessed with the Dark Hunter series and have binge read at least 6 of the books in the past week. You also probably know I've been dying to get to Acheron's book, and I'm currently in the middle of Dream Chaser, the book right before Acheron. Why am I telling you this? Well, nothing's been able to rip me away from that series--my favorite ALL TIME series-- until I started You'll Think of Me. It was abou ...more
Jessica's Book Review
Aug 09, 2014 rated it it was ok
description

Stay connected with my reviews, book news and more:
Blog- Jessica’s Book Review | Facebook | Twitter

You'll Think of Me by Lucia Franco is a sweet story of losing your first love to follow your dreams and see them years later. Both of you are at different stages in your life but that same spark is still there you felt when you were 18.

The story is told in narrative point of view, telling the reader of Olivia & Luke. They were college sweethearts in a small town in Georgia but Olivia wanted m
Edee Fallon
Jun 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I LOVED this story! Anyone who follows me knows I don't give spoiler reviews or recaps. I'd rather you enjoy your first reading without any inside knowledge.However, I will say this... This story is sweet, heartbreaking, sexy and just down right amazing. I COULD NOT put it down! I can't wait for the rest of you to read it.
Coco.V
Nov 09, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
FREE on Amazon today (11/09/2017)!
Jill
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really couldn’t believe this was a debut. When I was done reading I actually double checked that it was in fact a debut novel. The writing in You’ll Think of Me was so developed that it honestly didn’t seem like it was the author’s first book, and I loved the book so much more for that fact.
OK. For starters when I read the synopsis, I already knew I had to read this book. A southern romance. I mean come on, those are my freaking favorite.
Luke and Olivia’s relationship was an amazing one to e
Katherine
Aug 30, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 Care Bear Whiskey STARS
*ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest Review*

Who doesn’t like a second chance romance? I surely do, always a sucker for a love that somehow went south or for some or other circumstance ended to only have a reunion years after . Sigh.

The cover was another factor in getting me on board, and the tittle as well perked up my interest in reading ‘You’ll Think Of Me’ so here it is… my verdict!

I really liked the writing style, I’m always drawn to poetic descript
❤️Melanie
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Advance copy from author for an honest review. Thank you Lucia.

*****5 Only You Got The Real Me Stars*****

Lucia did an amazing job on her debut novel about first love, second chances and forever.

Olivia (Livy) is a strong, independent and head strong woman who knows what she wants and goes after it head first heart trailing behind.

Luke is Southern Comfort times 10. He is sexy, sinful, and respectful, with a voice that will melt your panties off and completely in love with Olivia.

The story of Oli
Kim Person
sometimes I think I really need to pull my head out of my arse!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why didn't read this one sooner!!! I absolutely ADORED the book!!!! Probably the BEST somewhat love triangle, if I can even call it that, that I've ever read!!!!

I'm DYING for more, more, more!!! I really, really, really want to know Nate's story!!!!

A definite MUST READ!!!!!!
Bianca
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
DNF @ 71%
Three Chicks
Sep 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Lyrical Stars
Review by Jen Hagen

Nine years ago Olivia made a decision to change her life. She didn’t want to feel dependent on anybody and wanted to move away from her life in small-town Georgia. She was graduating from college and sending out applications to med schools. A med school in New York accepted her and she was ready to leave…the only problem was she had not yet told her boyfriend, Luke, of 4 years that she had been accepted, let alone that she applied.

“Fine. Leave. If that’s what y
Anne OK
Jan 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads
FAIR WARNING – THIS REVIEW MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS.

It was my pleasure to be asked to beta read You'll Think of Me early in its writing stage. Lucia Franco has done a solid job with her debut novel. I think she is definitely a new author to keep a watchful eye on.

A first love that began as kids, separated by different life choices and miles of separation puts that love on the wrong track. But sometimes if Lady Luck has her way, a second chance comes along that might right all those wrongs and lead t
Pamela Sparkman
Feb 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
I was lucky enough to beta read You'll Think of Me earlier this year and the story sucked me in from the start. Then after a few long months I finally got to read the finished version. This is a beautiful story of regrets, longing, and making mistakes.

For me, I became invested in Luke and Olivia's story starting at page one. I needed to know how things came to be, and almost as soon as I would think it, the next page gave me what I needed. The writing style was brilliant. It was heartbreaking.
Kelly Dewitt-foster
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
Recommended to Kelly by: The Amazing Author, Lucia Franco
ARC in exchange for an honest review...

So I have serious book hangover this morning. I read this book in a single sitting, up all night, I couldn't leave it alone. Livy and Luke were so easy to become invested in, their characters were well developed, and for about the first half of the book, it went from past to present so we got to know them as brand new adults,AND well into adulthood. I don't do spoilers, ever, but I will say this...on release day, buy it, read it, it's really long, but I fou
Brit
Advance Readers Copy (ARC) given and provided for my blog by the lovely author Lucia Franco

Title: You'll Think of Me
Series: No
Author: Lucia Franco
Genre: New Adult
Rating: 1 star - Did Not Finish @49 percent

I just hate not finishing book but I couldn't get into it,maybe in the future I will pick it up again. but it was a no-go for me. I couldn't connect with any of the characters nor did I care for the writing style. But the did write it beautifully, it just needed warning when perspect
Sophie [at] Book Suburbia
Sep 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 stars.

This review turned out really hard to write.

Actually, the book itself was actually really hard to read.

Well, scratch that. It was hard not because it was bad. Totally the opposite. It was hard because for more than one reason, it was extremely painful to read. And well, many of those reasons are really not worth explaining; but one: second chances are worth fighting for but they are really, REALLY heartbreaking.
I talk about this from my own personal experience.

See, I loved a boy many
Chu
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
some_text

Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

PURCHASE IT ►►► AMAZON

Rating: 4.5 Stars

We’re living in a generation where lying is the new truth, loyalty is a tattoo and love is just a quote. Goodbye, Care Bear.

I WAS TORN.

OLD LOVE VS NEW FLAME.

TEAM LUKE VS TEAM NATE – whom should I chose?

He had already his future planned out, and it has always been with her – so when decisions were made without consulting him, he couldn’t see the point of them continuing together. So no matter how painful it was for hi
Neilliza Swaffar
May 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*A copy given by author, in return for an honest review.*

The story of Luke and Olivia, loving through music.

This book brings you through the past and present lives of Olivia and Luke. First it brings you to the heartbreaking past of their break up and how painful their separation was 9yrs before their separated present lives. Then Author Lucia brings you back and forth from present to past and back again. I love how the Author wrote the story, it made me understand how Olivia and Luke became who
Cézanne Hayden-Dilbert
Feb 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: june-2014
“Listen to the music, it tells a story…”

From the moment I saw this cover and read the teasers, I have been anxious to get this book in my hands. So I admit I was bit nervous going in and I only hoped it would live up to the expectations I had built up in my head. Lucia truly surprised me. She wrote a beautifully written, deeply sensual, love story that both sucked you in and made you want more.

Olivia and Luke had grown up together. They were each other’s best friends. Music and their love for on
Emma Edwards
Aug 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC in return of an honest review ,,, here goes ,,,

Let me tell you straight off that this is an all round genuine love story ,,, I enjoyed this read ,,, it's a feel good read ,,, no bad or dark contents ,,, so if your looking for an easy happy read go for this one :) ,,, the layout of this book is both present and past

This is the story of Olivia and Luke ,,, two souls that were brought together at a young age ,,, there by each other's sides day in day out ,,, life was good ,,, the
A Risque' Affair Book Blog
Aug 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Barbi

Everyone remembers their first love. It was new and exciting and almost ends in heartache. What is taken away from that relationship tends to shape how we act in future relationships. We never forget the good, the bad, the happy and sad memories made during this time in our lives.

We are introduced to young lovers Olivia and Luke who live in a small town, South Fork, Georgia. Luke has a sweet and sexy southern charm that has Olivia wrapped up in him. Olivia had a difficult childh
Cecilia Robert
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: want-want-want
So while I was reading this book, the song that kept playing in my head was Queen's "I was born to love you". It's just so perfect for Olivia and Luke's story! :)

I enjoyed reading this story so much. It was such a wonderful, sexy love story between two people, Luke and Olivia, who met as teens, but due to circumstances, they broke up, but their paths cross again nine years later. And like gravity couldn't hold them down, they find each other and realize that even time and distance hadn't crashed
Flirtatiously Fictitious Reads
Double swoon...

This book was so good!
Jumping from past to present, this book takes you on a journey from where you think you should be to where you belong. Through sacrifice and regret, Olivia and Luke flow through life not really living. Decisions are made that rip them apart leaving them battered and bruised, but fate has a funny way of working out.
Along the way, Olivia meets someone who helps heal a part of her she didn't realize she needed, and things become a little clearer for her.
This
Carol-Ann
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow a wonderful read heart wrenching definitely pulled at the old heart strings. loved every minute of reading this book it flowed from page to page, Loved the character's of Olivia and Luke they were childhood sweetheart's both went in different directions to pursue there careers both feeling something missing heartbroken for being apart, They never stopped loving each other fantastic chemistry between these two character's can they get back together after so many years apart will it still be t ...more
Ashley
May 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

I was so excited to be able to read this book early that I dived in and did not want to come out. Luke and Olivia's story is that of heartbreak, love lost, moving on and never forgetting your first love. A times, I wanted to give Luke a good smack for being so stubborn, but that is what makes him who he is! I LOVED Olivia and her love for her job, but her love that still lives for Luke is the best.

There are a couple characters that I would lov
Tammy  Tracy
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful Second Chance Romance
Luke and Olivia were childhood sweethearts in a small town in Georgia but Olivia left for the big city and to follow her dreams of becoming a doctor.
Nine years later Olivia has returned to Georgia, she missed home and Luke. Luke found his voice in music after Olivia left and has become a huge country star.
Both struggle with the choices made and whether they can find their way back to each other.
I swoon thinking of southern Luke Jackson and his country music voice a
Terri
Jun 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this one. Second chance love story that was emotional and had me really feeling the characters and what they were going through. Olivia and Luke were strong and sexy together. My only issue was with the last 15-20% of the book. It felt like something was slightly different in the writing compared to the rest of the book. Regardless I still loved the story and the characters and will continue with this authors other novels.
Jennifer Diaz
review to come on Sassy Divas Book Blog. Great debut from author!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Fear of Heights (Heightsbound, #2)
  • Seven's Diary (Hers, #3.5)
  • Songbird Freed (Songbird, #3)
  • Hostile Desires (Task Force Hawaii, #2)
  • Beholden to You (Redeeming Love, #1)
  • Keeping Jahleel (Loving All Wrong, #1.5)
  • Take Me Out
  • Declan (Wounded Heroes, #1)
  • Ignite (Black Inferno, #2)
  • Against the Tide
  • Fourth Down (First and Last, #3)
  • Savaged
  • Shy Kinda Love (What Kinda Love #1)
  • Connected (Twists of Fate, #1)
  • Enduring Fate (Fate for Love #1)
  • No One's Surrender (Chadwell Hearts, #3)
  • Cut Too Deep
  • Take It All (Blinded by Love, #1)
A competitive athlete for over ten years, Lucia Franco currently resides in sunny South Florida with her husband and two boys. Paranormal romance was her first love, but she has a soft spot in her heart for small-town and reunion romance stories.

When Lucia is not hard at work on her next novel, you can find her relaxing with her toes in the sand at a nearby beach.

Find out more about Lucia at autho
“There was no one else, Livy. No one else got what you got. Those were our moments, and ours alone.” 1 likes
“Stay with me. What we have is good.” 0 likes