Start by marking “Vampire Masquerade” as Want to Read:
Vampire Masquerade

Vampire Masquerade

3.97  ·  Rating details ·  31 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
It may be too late for Natasha to escape two she-vamps with one big secret...

You are cordially invited to the event of the year
The Vampire Masquerade Ball
Sincerely, Aleese and Eaven

When Natasha Edwards receives a personal invitation to the exclusive Vampire Masquerade, it's exactly the break she's been waiting for. It's her chance to impress national news syndicates, not t
ebook
Published January 20th 2014 by Beachwalk Press, Inc. (first published January 16th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Masquerade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire Masquerade

Regan
Jan 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Natasha Edwards, a career-driven woman, is looking for her big break in the news world so when she receives an invitation to The Vampire Masquerade Ball she doesn't refuse. However, Natasha can't help but feel apprehensive to attending the event since three women have disappeared after attending an Underground event. Natasha decides she's had enough with covering bottom of the barrel stories and RSVPs yes.

Once Natasha arrives at the ball she meets the two head she-vamps, Eaven and Aleese. Eaven
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
Mar 24, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks
I do love a good f/f read, add a couple of sexually excitable vampires in the mix and add a human, you can’t go wrong with this number.

I have to say that the vampires, Aleese and Eaven, did make me think a little of Drusilla from Buffy the Vampire Slayer with the way they spoke and their sensual nature.

Overall, this read met my expectations but there was a spark missing that could have took this read to another level, and I do wish it was a little bit longer. If you are looking for a short f/f
Francis Franklin
Apr 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotic, f-f, lesbian, vampires
This is a well written and very erotic short story.

Beautiful, rich, sexy lesbian vampires Eaven and Aleese have their eyes set on TV journalist Natasha and invite her to their grand masquerade ball where they take great pleasure in seducing her before taking her up to their private rooms for other entertainment...

Judged purely as lesbian erotica, it is probably deserving of an extra star. I do feel it drags a little in the first half, however, and the ending seems both sudden and improbable, and
Michelle Bowman  / We Love Kink .com
A reporter is invited by a vampire couple to an exclusive masquerade ball but she is never told why they invited her. Little did she know that the vampire couple want her in their house and in their bed.
Even though this is not my genre of book I can not say anything bad about it. The story line was good along with the 3 main characters in it. The scenes played out smoothly and very well through out the entire book.
Would a reporter do anything to get a story including having sex with 2 vampires?
Rachael Orman
Feb 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

I'm not normally a huge paranormal reader but every now and then I do love to jump into a sexy vamp book.. This one really grabbed me because not only is it a Vamp book, but it's got a sexy cover and it's a female/female book.

Right from the start this book sucked me in and I couldn't put it down, you really wouldn't know that it is a short story because it is so complete in the beginning about what is going on and who is who unlike most novellas.

It's hot and sexy but beyond that the cha
Gracie
Jun 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Natasha is a reporter and receives an invitation to an underground vampire masquerade held by Aleese and Eaven. Aleese wants Natasha and Eaven would do anything to make Aleese happy. Natasha is soon under their spell of pleasure. But Natasha stumbles upon something, something that may just be too big for her small town reporter status.
This book made me blush. I do love me some paranormal books, but I haven't read a F/F/F paranormal, so it was another first for me. It's not my normal genre, but I
Emily Wood
Dec 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing, addictive and sexy.
This is the first book I’ve read by Olivia Starke, and it was also the first female ménage. This normally wouldn’t have been a genre I’d read but I was intrigued. Within the first few pages Olivia opened a whole new world to me. The writing was totally captivating, and I found myself unable to put it down. There are so many hooks, the main one being exactly what Aleese and Eaven’s intentions are towards our heroine Natasha. The characters were interesting, the sex
Sassy Moms Say Read Romance
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The story sucked me in right from the beginning, it’s a beautiful world of sexy hedonism. It’s a short story but it doesn’t feel short, it’s rich, addictive and very intriguing. I was already a fan of Olivia Starke but if I wasn’t Vampire Masquerade would make me a fan.

I really enjoyed stories with sexy women, and this was definitely sexy, I really enjoyed the relationship between the three women. All of the characters were strong and vibrant, and I easily found myself wanting to read more with
Mummy's Naughty Corner
Mar 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, bdsm, erotica, f-f, r2r, pnr, own, kindle
Book gifted from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Cover :- 4 stars

Book Pairing:- F/F/F
Did it give me a book hangover :- No
Is this a review book or personal read :- Review Read

Why I chose this book?

I got a chance to join the tour.

What I liked about this book.

* A good concept.
* A steamy little read
* I'm looking forward to reading more.

What I didn't like about this boo
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
This is a quick read novella but one that I really enjoyed.
It's hot, sexy and really pulled me in from the beginning.

Nat is a reporter who is fed up of reporting on the same old boring stories, one day she is invited to The Vampires Masquerade Ball by Aleese and Eaven who have both struke up an infatuation with her after seeing her on tv. How will Nat react when she discovers the real reason for her invite and will she take them up on their offer.

A really good quick read would definitely recomme
Terri Sullivan
Mar 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
* A gifted copy was provided by author/publisher for an honest review *

Entering into the underground world of vampires and their sects was not what I was expecting. I normally do not get into reading paranormal, but this was one hot story. Olivia Starke showed me a completely different view of vampires. Including the F/F/F ! Her characters were very down to earth and not out in left field. I will be looking for more to read from Olivia Starke, a very good story teller.
Jaye Shields
Jan 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Vampire Masquerade left me salivating! I give this title 5 stars for hotness and 4 official stars for leaving my sexually frustrated. This novella is a quick read, so be advised! The plot behind this delicious little read is enticing, but it also left me wanting more....at least 200 pages more :) Vampire Masquerade will make you a fan of Olivia Starke, I promise!
Ameliah
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Who doesn't Love a Vampire?
Make it two VERY sexy female Vampires and a hot female reporter and you have the makings for a great tale! This book was fun, a bit mysterious, charming and VERY erotic! I thoroughly enjoyed each and every word. It was a great concept and excellently executed. I will be sure to keep Ms. Starke on my reading list!
Meghan
Jun 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Predictable but the sex was hot.
Mary Bernsen
Mar 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
My review for Vampire Masquerade can be found on my blog:

Tawnya Peltonen
Dec 11, 2013
Olivia Starke
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-releases
rated it did not like it
May 05, 2016
Martina Stewart
Jul 01, 2014
Olivia Starke calls the Ozarks home. One of the most beautiful areas in the country, she loves hiking trails with her dogs, kayaking on the numerous waterways, and enjoying southern Missouri's fresh air and sunshine.

She's also 'Mom' to four dogs, a growing number of kitties that show up at her door, and four VERY spoiled horses that do little to earn their keep. Not that she'd ever hold that again