Start by marking “Time to Play (Allusifa Siblings #1)” as Want to Read:
Time to Play (Allusifa Siblings #1)

Time to Play

(Allusifa Siblings #1)

One night of hot sex was never supposed to be complicated.

Simone hates men who cheat. When she catches her current boyfriend with another woman, she finds the nearest bar and spends the night with a mysterious and alluring stranger.

Come Monday...

Callum Gallagher is looking for a thief. Someone is stealing his money and making it look like Simone is the culprit. He knows i
Published February 4th 2013 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Time to Play, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Time to Play

starsaga
Mar 25, 2013 rated it liked it
Meh!
This was a short read, there was nothing good or bad about it. The writing was very formulaic like the story itself, there was hardly any tension as far as the romance was concerned nor was there tension in the work-conflict. All I kept reading about over and over, was how Simone did not wear panties, how she was a free-spirit when it came to sex, how she was not looking for love just sex and how the men were the same. All in all, an ok read but not good enough to keep for a re-read.
Simone
Julie Ramsey
Mar 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: done
Time to Play

Simone decided to surprise her boyfriend, with a sexy outfit and some good sex for valentines day. She arrives at his place and finds him having sex with his secretary. The one thing Simone hates is cheating. Her wealthy father, broke her mothers heart, by being a repetitive cheater. Simone, now an adult with mental scars from her past, leaves her boyfriend and heads to the bar. She is pissed off but dressed to seduce. So guy after guy approaches and she shoots them down. Until a tal
Romancing the Book
Jul 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Crystal
Book provided by the publisher for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Simone had to deal with a father who didn’t want her until she turned six. Aftef that her mom moved away and got out of the headlines. Simone got to have a life like all other kids and never wanted anything to do with her dad again. She can’t stand men who cheat since that is all her dad did to her mom.

Callum Gallagher and Cole Turner have shared many women and they have always left them aft
BBMoreB ~
Feb 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
Sexy and hot!

Simone was having a really crappy Valentine's Day, and it wasn't getting any better. She just wanted to have a freaking drink ALONE. After discovering her boyfriend cheating, the last thing she wants is to be hit on by every man in the bar. But then Callum isn't just any man {not to mention Cole} – but then one night of blistering hot sex was never supposed to get so complicated.

Simone Allusifa is a full-figured, strong, independent, sexually-liberated woman—my favorite type of hero
Jessica Gomez
Nov 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
I loved Simone's as the female lead. She was classy, sassy, and independent. I loved that she was a plus sized woman, who wasn't a virgin and was very confident. Most books I read feature the female lead a weak and virgins. I have nothing against virgin leads but it gets tiring. I loved that she was very comfortable in her own skin. I also identified with her with her fear of 'love'. Of really letting someone inside her soul. I loved also the two men in this story. Callum comes off as very caval ...more
Shelby P
Feb 06, 2014 rated it did not like it
Recommended to Shelby P by: Angie
Shelves: new-to-me-author
This is my first Sam Crescent book and I'm disappointed. My friends rave when a new book of hers comes out so I wanted to know what all the fuss was about. I liked the prologue and was intrigued but then the story is pretty superficial as are the characters.

I don't feel like I really got to know Simone, Callum, or Cole. It would have been nice if we got some background on Cole's time in Iraq. How did that change him? Why did he think he was only half a man (or maybe that's what that chick thoug
Funzee Shu
Jun 25, 2013 rated it liked it

When you found the right woman, you'd know without a shadow of a doubt.

This book is totally a burning-E material !!!

description

CURVY heroine with two drop-dead-gorgeos-men ?
Hallelujah !!
I wish I took her place and spread my legs wide !!! Lol !

And I like how Callum-Simone-Cole build their "relationship"....

I wish Daniel will found his soulmate, and the epilogue...
I just wish Daniel story will wrapped in MM story or MMF perhaps ?
But - sigh - it's seems only my naughty hope..... *grins*

But dear Author, when
Darcy
Dec 21, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014, e-book, erotica, menage
I loved how Callum and Simone met, loved how Simone was very up front with what she wanted, a night of no strings sex. Of course things didn't end there and Callum reared his head again quickly, humiliating Simone, or at least it seemed that way. I sort of hated Callum at this point, hated how he blackmailed Simone, even if her helping them was the best thing for both of them.

Once Simone came into the picture it seemed to throw Callum and Cole's whole friendship off balance as what they wanted i
Judy Traband
Feb 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
I loved Callum, then I hated Callum, then I loved him again. As always, I love the true love story where the hero does not cheat. What can I say... Callum and Cole were perfect! I fell in love with Simone and thought she was perfect for both Callum and Cole. I loved where Cole and Simone always teased each other! When I started to read this book, I totally missed that this was (M/F/M) and loved how Cole got into the story. Another great book by Sam Crescent! I'm looking forward to reading the st ...more
Tia
Feb 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Wished the epilogue was a little bit different but this novel was so close to perfection, even I was astonished. I mean, i was kinky, down to earth. LOVED Simone, she was the most perfect character ever written about. Cole and Callum were YUMMY too.
Dr. Bronwyn Ph.D of Smutology
I really liked this one. I did feel like the whole premise for the book (finding stolen money) was almost entirely lost but it was still a good read regardless.

The characters of Simone, Callum and Cole were realistic and relatable.
♂♀♂ Mary's Menage Reviews ♂♂♀

Outstanding menage story :)

To read my full review: http://marywhispers.blog.com/?p=1433

Juliana Chen
Feb 23, 2013 rated it liked it
I love this one sassy girl.. Simone..

Definitely love her men.. Callum and Cole.. two besties who finally find their true one..

This is one of that sexy book to read at your leisure time..
Miranda
Apr 01, 2013
Eva
Feb 12, 2013
Sara Martinez
Jun 01, 2019
Debs
rated it did not like it
Jan 11, 2014
Mar 03, 2013
Amy Ady
Mar 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• A Billion To One (Power Surge: The Billionaire Club, #2)
  • No Regrets, No Surrender (Always a Marine, #6)
  • Friends with Benefits (The Vault Series: Friends & More, #1)
  • Poppy's Passions (Poppy's Place, #1)
  • Loving Sarah (The Alpha Chronicles Book 1)
  • The Brothers' Virgin Captive (The Virgin Auctions, #5)
  • Hard Ridin' (Country Fever #1)
  • Back in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #9)
  • Bound to Billionaires (Doms of Destiny, Colorado, #2)
  • Double Her Fantasy (Double Seduction #1)
  • Awakening Abduction
  • Trifecta
  • Cassie (Alpha, #5)
  • Their Reluctant Submissive (Knights in Black Leather, #1)
  • The Glass Knot
  • Solstice Surrender
  • Ragged Edge (Body Masters, #1)
  • Heavenly Angel (Divine Creek Ranch, #3)
Sam Crescent is passionate about fiction. She loves a good erotic romance and so it only made sense for her to spread her wings and start writing. She began writing in 2009 and finally got that first acceptance in 2011 by Total-E-Bound.
She loved creating new characters and delving into the worlds that she creates. When she’s not panicking about a story or arguing with a character, she can be foun