Start by marking “The Christmas Stalking (Christmas Holiday Extravaganza)” as Want to Read:
The Christmas Stalking (Christmas Holiday Extravaganza)

The Christmas Stalking (Christmas Holiday Extravaganza)

Overzealous fan or crazed stalker?
Published November 1st 2012 by Harbourlight Books

To ask other readers questions about The Christmas Stalking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Christmas Stalking

Dita
Oct 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
This is a zippy little mystery that can be read in one sitting. Destiny, aka Holly is famous singer who is being stalked and ends up going home for a much needed break. Holly is a sympathetic character and there are just enough twists, turns and red herrings to keep the reader engaged in who might be stalking her.

I also appreciated the author's willingness to share her faith through her protagonist.

Thank you to Lillian Duncan and Netgalley for giving me this copy in exchange for an honest revie
Lisa Houston
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nice short story. No one wants a stalker but especially not at Christmas. Holly is a celebrity singer who has just that. So she escapes to a family cabin thinking she can escape her stalker. Follow her Christmas at the cabin. Nice book, was well written. Nice believeable characters. Really enjoyed this book
Barbara Derksen
A short read, the Christmas Stalking combines Christmas traditions with everything mystery. Holly Stone, aka Destiny, flees a person who's stalking her in Nashville, her base of operations as a famous country western singer. She travels, in cognito, to her grandparents log cabin in Serenity and Peace, New York. Snow flurries decorates this Christmas wonderland as Holly reacquaints herself with the village of her childhood and two men who were important playmates back then.

Deception and lies lea
Mary Fricke
Dec 16, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books
I won't say I disliked the story but it was too typical for me. I knew what would happen before it happened and guessed who the stalker was long before he was revealed. My ability to see the 'action' before I read it took away a lot of the suspense and reason to keep reading.
Joan Arning
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
A quick Christmas read! Nashville music star Destiny is being stalked so she runs away to her grandparents' cabin in New England to hide over Christmas. There Destiny can be her real self--Holly. Only two of her childhood friends are supposed to know who Holly is but the stalker is here too. You will enjoy this romantic suspense novella. I received my e-book from the author. This is my honest opinion.
Emily Yager
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great Suspense Christmas read. A short read for a mystery but well written and entertaining. An enjoyable read for a relaxing evening.
Ann
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another good one from this author. It is an edge of the seat story that kept me guessing. It's a quick but fun read and another one of Lillian's books I recommend to anyone who enjoys good Christian romance and suspense.
Larik
Mar 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-library, reviews
For a mystery it was amazyng short story!! It kept turning around and around that I didnt know anymore who was causing her all the trouble and who was saving her.. Very interesting christmas read!
Pamela
Aug 14, 2015
LoRee Peery
Jan 19, 2013
JoAnn
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Christmas Stalking is a terrific inspirational mystery. Enjoyed the plot, setting and as always the author’s writing. Mystery fans will enjoy this book. Thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for my digital arc. This is my unbiased review.
Sharon
Jun 02, 2014
Misty Williams
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a delicious little Christmas love story! A fast paced read about love and finding God amongst two childhood friends! I love this story! Great read!
Lillian Duncan
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Alice Miller
Aerykah
Oct 10, 2014
Phillip Cole
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Country music star Destiny returns to a place from her childhood, and her real name of Holly Stone, to avoid a stalker that has been threatening her. Arriving in a small town in New York, she thinks she will be safe, but she quickly finds out that isn't the case in Lillian Duncan's The Christmas Stalking.

This book has several things that I like about it. First, it is enjoyable to read. The plot moves along well and the characters are easy to picture and relate to . Lillian Duncan did a good job
Bonnie
Pat
Dec 22, 2012
Nancy
Oct 26, 2015
Lillian lives in a small town in Ohio with her husband. She writes the type of books she loves to read--mystery and suspense with a touch or two of romance!